+1 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
1 2 3 >

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Make me love your OC pairings and I will draw them.

I'm in a couple-y mood and I know couple art is hard to come by, so I figured why not.

I also don't care about what gender either of the participants in said relationship are, they just have to be cute. emotion_c8 give me detail: their personalities and how they interact with each other.

p.s. I really love drawing blushing boys, so if you have one of those, give him here. js

Oh, and samples:
User Image These are two of my OCs, Eli and Lazuli
Chatty!
I'mma chat with you while I think about it.
Find any new dragons lately?

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SparrowAndLuck
Chatty!
Sparrow, it's been a while. I have in fact found quite a few new dragons; I think my scroll is up to 19 now, and I'm still adding more. c:
ChattyMagic
SparrowAndLuck
Chatty!
Sparrow, it's been a while. I have in fact found quite a few new dragons; I think my scroll is up to 19 now, and I'm still adding more. c:

You're really lucky you got a Magi dragon, I'm jealous. I'm looking for a Magi and a male Whiptail. I collect uncommon ones for my friend, and she has a Magi. urgh.
I have a breeding pair of Embers, a pair of breeding Black Tea, and raising a pair of Spitfires and Whiptails.

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Want to try these two guys? The story is based in the checkmate universe where their country is based on the chess board. They kind of have a love hate relationship with one another since one is very serious while the other likes to rock to his own beat.

Avi Reference:
This is White
User Image
Outfit Description:
-he is wearing a cravat where the star is. It's hard to see because it is a small detail
-the jacket has shoulder pads
- His hair is also spikey in the back and has ribbons tied to his hair
-there are gold belts on the waist of the coat as well as gold accents on the collar
-yes the vest is blue with a purple sheen.
Outfit ref
User Image

White's basic information:
-Very serious but has a gentle side ( it is rare to see him laugh)
-keeps thoughts to himself but he is focused
-he is modelled after a bishonen prince so he tends to be a narcissist. This is from rules and views set by his superiors in the white kingdom.
- White also gets annoyed easily especially with Black around. He believes that Black is the scourge of the chessboard.

Avi Reference:
this is Black
User Image
Outfit Details:
-Black wears a jacket with a vest underneath.
-the jacket has a star on the right side of the jacket. Not included in the outfit ref but the star is important.
-black's scar is on the right eye
-he is a bit more muscular but NOT a body builder.

Outfit ref
User Image

Black's basic information:
-the guy is an arrogant one and thinks of himself as the best thing since sliced bread
-outgoing character and proud of his rank in the black kingdom
-he is rash as well and he is strong. Therefore, he is known as the crazy berserker.
-he is only interested in battles especially involving White
-Black tends to tease white for his lower ranking and for the fact he has a thing for him
-Black comes from a kingdom where rules are not as enforced as the white kingdom. They're principles are based upon the fact that the strongest members will succeed.

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SparrowAndLuck
ChattyMagic
SparrowAndLuck
Chatty!

You're really lucky you got a Magi dragon, I'm jealous. I'm looking for a Magi and a male Whiptail. I collect uncommon ones for my friend, and she has a Magi. urgh.
I have a breeding pair of Embers, a pair of breeding Black Tea, and raising a pair of Spitfires and Whiptails.

I haven't started breeding any of mine yet, just strolling through caves looking for eggs I haven't seen yet. I don't have a black tea myself, so I'm sure you'll find a Magi soon. I was actually hoping my whiptail would be a male, but eh, I'm not complaining.
ChattyMagic

Black Tea is pretty common, I think. I had a male Spitfire, but it was a child egg from other users dragons, so I just raised him and let him go. I found one, obviously, but now it's a waiting game otherwise. I'm pretty sure I'm going to crossbreed the Whiptails and Spitfires.

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SparrowAndLuck
ChattyMagic

Black Tea is pretty common, I think. I had a male Spitfire, but it was a child egg from other users dragons, so I just raised him and let him go. I found one, obviously, but now it's a waiting game otherwise. I'm pretty sure I'm going to crossbreed the Whiptails and Spitfires.
Cross breeds always interest me, especially when I can go back and look through family trees.

Greedy Cat

Oh boy ! I hope my dumb gay oc's are good enough u v u
There's these two gays and one of them is like a giant child while the other one is super srs

and then theres these two and they bone all the time with the tiny blue haired guy always being embarrassed and im so sorry theyre links im a lazy a** and i always forget to upload these to photobucket

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kiryu Thunder
I'm definitely interested, but I have a small question: on a scale of almost strangers to "get a room" how romantically involved are they? It's chill if they're not, no worries, I have two ideas, I just need to know which one would be less awkward. c:
ChattyMagic

Trees are also pretty cool. I wonder what would happen if you interbreed. That seems like it would get very confusing.
Friendship drawing? In any way you like?

User ImageUser Image

Shy Witch

22,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
SparrowAndLuck
ChattyMagic

Trees are also pretty cool. I wonder what would happen if you interbreed. That seems like it would get very confusing.
very, very confusing indeed. hmm

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
ChattyMagic
Kiryu Thunder
I'm definitely interested, but I have a small question: on a scale of almost strangers to "get a room" how romantically involved are they? It's chill if they're not, no worries, I have two ideas, I just need to know which one would be less awkward. c:

Well, Yes they are romantically involved. In the story we're still writing, we are aiming towards soft shounen ai.
Aight. I got this.
Okay so. We have two lovely people here, Samira and Husni.
Samira is really doesn't speak all that much, and Husni is kind of a player, but he cares for Samira very much. However, she doesn't know how to react to advances, so she usually either hits him or freezes up. More information about them is in the charahub profile. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff