Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Brand new Unique Scythe!!! And for some reason I can't Wishlist it yet. Come on laptop, work with me here!!! cat_gonk

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Devilish Seirenes added to the List! And I've realize I haven't been keeping as up-to-date with the Announcements as I should.... cat_sweatdrop I need to fix that soon.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
You've been keeping up well enough XD

D: and dam you gaia! I am trying to save money!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
You've been keeping up well enough XD

D: and dam you gaia! I am trying to save money!

I know, but I need to do better! At least I feel I should, since I made the list and all.

I feel your pain, except I just have no monies. cat_crying Technically I did get $100 recently, but that's going to school loan payments so yeah...no monies.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image Alluring Seirenes
Pricing: 699 Gaia Cash
LQI 499 available qty
Sale will run for 4 days
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10163633][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/16dfefbb9b15bb.png[/img] [/url]

Alluring Seirenes Announcment

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/now-in-la-victoire-tons-of-amazing-new-finds/t.97054743/]Alluring Seirenes Announcment[/url]

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Thanks! I should get Internet back tomorrow, so I'll be able to add it to the list then. Also means I won't be able to see if I can snag it until then...really hope tonight's coupon involves a discount, or a GC bonus for getting 500 GC. Don't have a lot of other options, at least cash wise. cat_sweatdrop

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Thanks! I should get Internet back tomorrow, so I'll be able to add it to the list then. Also means I won't be able to see if I can snag it until then...really hope tonight's coupon involves a discount, or a GC bonus for getting 500 GC. Don't have a lot of other options, at least cash wise. cat_sweatdrop
You got a few days, and I don't think it will sell out if the last ones sales are anything to compare it too, but mono items tend to sell better.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
What bugs me about the Seirenes Scythes is that they only have the arm mods with natral skin tones, If it were black or white I could use it. D: but like this I really cant which is a bummer.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Le sigh...So we have the internet up for the most part, but it turns out we need to get a new Modem. So I still can't use my Laptop for the time being since the Internet is not 100% connected. Dammit...Not only am I not able to update the list, but I won't be able to snag the new Recolor myself, and I'm not sure my dad will be off work before it poofs from the shop. Sorry everyone, I'll keep you updated and make updating the List my first priority upon getting full internet back.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Let me start by saying WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! There. I finally have internet back (dad picked up a Modem on the way home and we got everything taken care of. Had to Un/Reistall Chrome because it was being a nut....I swear since the Gaia Backend Glitch Debacle my Laptop hasn't wanted to play nice with Chrome) and the Scythe List has been UPATED with the new Recolor! Which I now need to find a way to obtain, because I tried adding funds earlier via phone but something went wonky and I didn't get my GC. Hey, stuff happens, but the List is updated for you guys so I'm happy. Keeping the Scythe-y goodness rolling! Also, thanks for the Code, Zygona! cat_4laugh

EDIT: ....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU ZYGONA!!!! *Is hoping up and down with glee* Thank you so much for Alluring Seirenes! After all the stuff that's happened today, it's the perfect pick-me-up. I am eternally grateful!

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Your welcome. :3

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Cat Reaper
User Image
( 799GC ) 699 Units

The cat has a scythe but then it has an equitable scythe as well User Image

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
The Cat Reaper
User Image
( 799GC ) 699 Units

The cat has a scythe but then it has an equitable scythe as well User Image

That is a reference to something, I get that feeling...but yes new Unique Scythe! That I also can't afford! Dang, only having $4 sucks. I need to get me a job soon. Things are settling down, so hopefully I'll get something. In the meantime, I'll update the list! Thanks!

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd

That is a reference to something, I get that feeling...but yes new Unique Scythe! That I also can't afford! Dang, only having $4 sucks. I need to get me a job soon. Things are settling down, so hopefully I'll get something. In the meantime, I'll update the list! Thanks!

If it is a reference, I am not familiar with it, but it does look like something that would be.
D: I hope you can get the money before its gone.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Xashowd

If it is a reference, I am not familiar with it, but it does look like something that would be.
D: I hope you can get the money before its gone.

Agreed, or at least the Gold I need + MP Deflation. Time to work my Alchemy magic!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces