gold! 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 >

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I wish the wing stickers weren't just another part of gaia that's slowly rotting away. stare
I know gaia won't do anything/update anything unless money is involved, but
do it for the newbies??
It's hard to ask to put them in kickstarters or events...because we now NEED kickstarters for events and we have kickstarters back and forth, so it is no longer a "special event."
Basically, my feedback: Stop making gaia pay-for-play and make it more fun and user-friendly especially for new users. :l

Angelic Blob

agreed. The missed opportunities with the Monthly Update announcements and these *bleh* Kickstaters.
Could of had 30 stickers by now lol.

Celestial Dog

When was the last time we were even offered wing stickers? confused Easter?

Angelic Blob

I think it was Spring Fling, so May.
Maybe.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

16,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
I need more wing stickers. >.< It's been awhile. I disagree with you saying they wont update something that isn't involved with money, they still have gold shop updates, and they did a lot of Cross Stitch stuff. Beach Party required NO money to join, etc.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Poopoo Pikachu
I need more wing stickers. >.< It's been awhile. I disagree with you saying they wont update something that isn't involved with money, they still have gold shop updates, and they did a lot of Cross Stitch stuff. Beach Party required NO money to join, etc.
That's true, but it seems like just when gaia seems like it's improving it gets kind of disappointing I guess. The generators and kickstarters and announcements I have just accepted as something that will not change aswell as other problems(the gaia app. improving quality of recolors, etc etc.) But gaia has improved in some ways, so I agree with you. cat_smile

Amateur Alchemist

â–ŒThey could put some wing stickers in the kickstater page, even if its only ever now-and-then.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'd love a good update to the T(h)reehouse. I have over 100 wing stickers that I'm sitting on because there's just nothing good in there.

Swashbuckling Sentai

it has been a while since we've had wing stickers hasn't it, damn we should have had some for the summer 'event'

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Amon Larethian
it has been a while since we've had wing stickers hasn't it, damn we should have had some for the summer 'event'
I know right? Gaia give us a little something! D;<

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Oh yes! And they should update the items in the treehouse too! Maybe put some animal items in there... twisted

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

KittieCupcakes
I'd love a good update to the T(h)reehouse. I have over 100 wing stickers that I'm sitting on because there's just nothing good in there.

This. Never used my Wing stickers, because there's been nothing I've wanted in the store ever.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
This makes me miss the monthly updates and wing stickers. I agree we need more stickers.

Impassioned Misfit

Hear, hear.

Devoted Healer

I'd love to have more wing stickers and an update to the shop. It could really do with an update.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff