Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
James Wolf

"Underneath all the lies, One Truth will prevail"

James was walking down the hall when Chris asked where the office was. James stopped in his tracks and turned to his friend. "I don't know. That's a really good question." He looked around and spotted an employ working. James thought about it and whispered to Chris. "I don't think the other employee's are aware that their boss is dead. So, why don't we let them lead us to it?" He walked over to the guy and tapped on his shoulder. "Hello I'm Joshua Pennywhistle." James said to the guy before turning to Chris and holding out a hand to him. "And, this is my friend, Jazz Hands. We're here for an appointment with the manager for an interview." The guy looked at them and then showed them to the managers office. Once there he motioned for them to wait and then walked off. James had another plan. He waited until the guy was gone then walked to the door. "I'll get us in real quick. Cover me. Make sure no one is watching or heading this way." With that James pulled out kit from a small bag in his side and started to use the tools to jimmy the lock open. After only 3 minutes he finally got it open and walked in. "Chris come on."

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

I AM YOUR JOURNALIST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰ ▰i WOULD ╌ Talk!

ShiShi giggled and looked at Lucia"Come on I wanna go tell the supermarket boss about this"she told her.She got up from her chair and ran to her room and got her rain coat and rain boots on and got her umbrella and came out.Looking at Lucia she smiled"Come on before the city gets all flooded with water silly willy!"she said happily and got her house keys and walked out the door and lightening struck and thunder roared"Woooooo this is going to be a big one!"she said excited.

User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucia Moriyama

"Pictures are truly worth a thousand words. I will show you this."

User Image
Lucia smiled as she watched Shishi giggle in happiness over how big the story would be once published and then heard her say how they should go talk to the supermarket boss. She nodded knowing that this would make the man very nervous and probably confess to this crime that they had proof of. She smiled as she got up from her chair not long after Shi did. She walked out the room to see Shi coming out of her room already to face the elements and smiled at how she phrased how they needed to hurry. She went to go grab her coat and put it on. She smiled and made sure that she had everything she needed. She headed out the door and smiled seeing her friend so excited. "I agree and that means we better hurry. I will drive us to the supermarket." She said and headed to her car. She started it up and waited for her friend to get in.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

I AM YOUR JOURNALIST

ShiShi giggled and looked at Lucia she went to the car and ShiShi pouted"Awww we should have ran to the market feel the effects and excitement of the rain"she giggled.Then got in the car"To the supermarket Lulu!"she told her with a smile.She honestly would surprise people because she seemed like an energetic child but she was a brilliant woman with a very playful and happy attitude.She loved being this way also sometimes it does annoy people but she could careless!

User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucia Moriyama

User Image
Lucia smiled as she saw the adorable pout that she had on her face. She saw her giggle again and got in into her car. She smiled and nodded when her friend said to head to the supermarket like a child would. She smiled and backed out of the driveway. She let her thought wonder to how Shi and her would completely opposites in personality but that only helped them work together better. She smiled as she remembered getting to know Shi and becoming which was a fond memory for her. She kept driving and saw the supermarket not long after. She smiled at her friend and went into the parking lot. She parked in a space and said "Alright, we are here." She turned off the car and put the keys into her pocket.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

I AM YOUR JOURNALIST

ShiShi smiled"Oh good that was way safer than running in the rain"she said and giggled and got out"Alright let's go tell Mr. boss man he has been caught cold handed!"she said and giggled an her pwn! She then walked into the supermarket and saw everyone and waved to the employees"Hey everyone!"she said happily and they all said"Hi ShiShi!"they got smiles on their faces"Wooo thats how you light up a room!"she told Lucia with a giggle and motioned her to follow her to the bosses office.She walked to the back of the market through some doors and saw a guy standing in the hallway"Hey hey you there! Hiii!"she said happily.She approached Christopher and gave him a big smile"New here?"she asked him.

User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucia Moriyama

"Pictures are truly worth a thousand words. I will show you why."

User Image
Lucia smiled at Shishi as she said how it was much safer than going through the rain by running through it. She got out not long after Shi did and locked the doors to be safe. She nodded with a smile as she heard her friend say they would now tell the boss they caught him cold handed which made her chuckle from the unintentional pun. She followed her into the store and smiled as Shi was greeted by the employees whom they had gotten to know before. She continued to follow to the back where the office was and then went through some doors. She then saw Shi greet a person in the hallway. She watched her friend approach a guy she did not recognize and asked if he was new. She was wondering that herself and kept silent coming up not from there.

Shy Survivor

User Image
User Image

User Image

Christopher watched as James questioned a clerk giving them fake names in order to get to the managers office. He followed James as he went there and blocked people's view while he picked the lock. Once it was unlocked James entered the room and Christopher was about to follow when he noticed that some girls were coming towards them. Considering the location, the only reason they were coming in here was because of wanting to go into the managers office. He turned to the doorway and told James, "Some people are coming. They may be going to the manager's office but I may be wrong. Well better safe than sorry. You handle the investigation and I'll try and stall them from entering.". He would lock the door using the lock from the inside winking at James before closing the door behind him. He would then turn around and look at a green haired girl who would ask him some questions.

Christopher would smile at the green haired beauty and said, "Hello. New here? Not sure what you mean by that. You could be asking if I'm new as in a new employee or new as in a new customer who ended up lost and in this hallway. So which of the two are you asking? Or are you asking about something else.". Right now he was trying to distract them while James looked around for some clues but he didn't know if it would work or not. He was standing in front of the now locked door, covering it with his body though it didn't really look like he was doing it on purpose. He wondered though what these two were doing in the hallway. Hopefully they wouldn't find out about the managers death or else it could become a huge problem for both him and James since it would hinder their investigation. If he held out until James finished investigating then he was sure everything would be good.

User Image

(OOC: Damn you guys post way too quickly. just how much free time do you have)

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

I AM YOUR JOURNALIST

ShiShi smiled as she squished her boots around and they made a squishy sound"Hahaha my boots are squeaking to me"she said making another pun and it made her crack up.She then looked at the boy"Oh you don't seem lost you must be a new employee!"she said happily"I am ShiShi and you are? In my way!"she said finished it and giggled more"Hahaha I crack myself up"she said and then looked at him seriously"Alright no really your in my way I need to get in there so if you could move that would be wonderful sweetie!"she said happily and put her hands behind her back and swayed a bit waiting for him to move or Lucia would do it by force!

(Lots! XD)
User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucia Moriyama

User Image
Lucia watched as she saw the boy seem to go in front of the door where they had to go to get to the manager's office and saw how Shishi was getting more giggly as time went. She understood the questions the man was asking and then heard Shi say how he was a new employee and introduced herself. She looked at her friend as she spoke as she could tell the underlining steeliness and seriousness in her friend's voice. She sighed and knew that she might have to make sure nothing happens to cause a scene. She came up by Shi and said "I apologize sir for my friend's behavior but we do need to see the manager. We have some business that is urgent so we would appreciate it if you please move away from the door." She smiled and hoped it would work.

((OOC: @ ultimatemk I am on summer vacation right now meaning I have a lot of time right now. That will change in September though. I apologize if we are making it hard to post.))

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
James Wolf

"Underneath all the lies, One Truth will prevail"

James nodded to Christopher as he told him to investigate, while he dealt with the girls heading there way. This was what made them great friends. James could always really on Chris to back him up on any situation. Chris locked the door and then closed it buying James sometime to look around. James looked around for a moment taking in the scenery. It wasn't big, rather small and almost cramped. There was a desk with a red cushioned rolling chair. James took in the pictures of the man they found dead, and a blonde woman standing close by and smiling brightly. Then there were three cabinets. James walked over and examined the first few drawers. Two of them were employees, three were products they purchased. James chose one of the employee files and started to shift through the current employees. After a moment he sat down to get comfortable. He then started to read about Lily Burningham, Joushua Flamart, and Tanya Rodriguez. FInally he got to Rodger Baucher and something struck him. He found that this Rodger Baucher was one of the oldest members there. He had been working for over 30 years as a janitor. He had applied to move up in the department on several occasions, but he was always denied his request. He'll need to talk to this Rodger.

Shy Survivor

User Image
User Image

User Image

Christopher looked at the girl as she went on being active. If she knew the situation she wouldn't be like this but it didn't do well to cause unnecessary panic. That could wait until the police arrive. For now it was vital that everything continue as normal while James investigated the room. The puns the girl made were amusing but considering the situation he didn't feel like laughing and just looked at her. Unfortunately for him his assumption was correct as the green haired wanted to enter the office. As he was about to say something her friend came up and asked him to move as well.

Christopher would let out a sigh and then said, "Well I can move away from the door but it wouldn't do any good. The door is locked and only the manager has a key. I think he's out right now. Not so sure. I came here just a bit before you to ask some questions but the door was locked. Maybe he's out or something. Just curious though but what's so urgent that you need to talk to the manager about?". Considering how the murder of the manager had just happened and then these two girls came here looking for him it was possible that they were trying to steal something from the office. Accomplices of the murder or something like that. Since the door was locked he didn't need to worry about them opening it but if somehow they had a method to open it, he would have no choice but to hold them down, at least until James was done with his investigation. He eyed the friend of the girl called ShiShi. Considering there was two of them and one of him he'd need to be especially careful as to make sure one of them wasn't trying to open the door while the other was distracting him.

User Image

(OOC: Hope this is fine)

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

I AM YOUR JOURNALIST

ShiShi looked at the guy tilting her head"Your gonna really sit here and question me?"she asked him"I suggest you just move before things get ugly"she told him seriously.Her now playful sweet attitude seemed to have changed.She looked at Lucia"Lulu he is hiding something he doesn't work here and now I'm worried for the manager's safety although I don't think he is one of the furious seven he is now someone I don't like so please remove him away from the door"she told her as she dug in her boot and pulled out a pistol"Or I will put a hole in his leg either way works!"she said with a sorta crazy devious smile on her face.This was one side of ShiShi Lucia tried to keep from showing because she was hard to control like this.

(Woah calm down ShiShi! XD)
User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucia Moriyama

User Image
Lucia looked at the boy(Christopher) and heard how he said the door was locked. She continued to listen to him saying how he had come up to ask something and how only manager has gotten the key to the office that they were trying to get into. He then asked them understandably why they wanted to talk to the manager so bad and noticed how he looked curious yet nervous. She then looked at her friend as she was starting to get into a mood that made her panic slightly as she knew that things could down hill fast if she did not do anything. She collected herself internally and made sure to be calm. She nodded in agreement at how the guy did not work here and how she was worried about the manager. She heard Shi say that he was not probably one of the furious seven and asked her to move him away as she did like him. She saw the gun that Shi had to defend herself and put her hand on Shi's shoulder. "Shi, if you please put that away, I will get that cake you were looking at before alright? We need to not cause a scene." She smiled at her and then looked at the guy. "I apologize for my friend's behavior again. She can get a little too excited for her own good. My name is Lucia Moriyama and we both work at the Sundaily Times newspaper. We came here to show something to the manager of the supermarket on an assignment to promote this place so I would appreciate if you let us go in for an interview." She said and smiled as she hoped that this would work.

((OOC: O.O Oh boy, things about to get interesting.))

Shy Survivor

User Image
User Image

User Image

Christopher would stare at her shocked by her sudden change in attitude. Was she on her period or was she one of those people with split personality issues? He didn't really know and honestly he didn't really care. He wasn't really in the mood to deal with people like her in all honesty, not when such a crisis was occurring. Though what she mentioned about the furious seven was quite interesting. He didn't know why but the name itself sounded awfully familiar to him but he couldn't remember where. As far as he was concerned though, it wasn't important right this very moment. All of a sudden she pulled a gun on him and threatened to shoot him in the leg. There was only one thought that got into his head though. Why is it that things like this always seem to happen when I'm around James?. It wasn't the first time he'd been held at gun point in all honesty. Considering his friend was James it wasn't surprising in the slightest. Clenching his fist he readied himself to pounce at the girl. He didn't know whether it was a bluff or not but since she was aiming for his legs he had a chance to avoid it and get the gun if he was tricky enough in his movement.

As he was about to strike the other girl who was apparently called Lulu told her friend to stop. She seemed much more levelheaded than ShiShi so he calmed down a bit and stopped clenching his fist but didn't let his guard down considering the fact that ShiShi had wanted her to get him out of the way. If anything she was probably a martial artist or something like that. He listened intently to what Lulu said realizing that her name was Lucia and Lulu was probably her nickname given by ShiShi. He sighed and then said, "I see. I'm Jazz Hands or so all my friends nickname me....seriously though....it's a pretty lame nickname don't you think?". He did actually think that. Though it was just a fake name, did James really have to use such an obvious lie for a name. He shook his head and then said, "Well the one thing is....I wasn't joking when I said the door was locked and that I wanted to ask the manager about something so really....you just pulled out a gun on an innocent person.....There is one thing I have to say though.....I......don't really believe that you two are a part of the Sundaily Times Newspaper staff. The reason being her.". He pointed at ShiShi immediately after saying that. He would then continue, "What kind of reporter carries a pistol around? I mean if you're going to say for self defense then she is obviously insane. What are you going to do, pull out the gun when someone lies and threaten them to tell the truth? That's just asking for you to get sued or something. Normally reporters would have stun guns or a taser but an actual gun is waaaaay too much for a reporter.". This was his honest thoughts since it was actually unreasonable. Normally only police or detectives would carry a gun and they don't pull it out just because they don't like a person. Well right now the mission was to buy time so saying stuff like that should give out more time and if they were telling the truth of being in a newspaper then as far as he was concerned, they were the least wanted person to discover a murder.

User Image

(OOC: Yeah.......just so you know he's trying to buy some time )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff