Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Darling

okay so a few years ago i was reading part of this manga but forgot the name of it. (might have actually been a manwha, not sure sweatdrop ) all i can remember is it's about this girl that was a workaholic at an office, had a boyfriend she was living with (he broke up with her and sent her a wedding invitation later) and it was about her rediscovering herself as a person....i think the cover was white. i'm sorry i don't remember much else useful about it but any help is deeply appreciated heart sweatdrop

11,275 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Do you remember if she started being drawn to a guy who worked in the same building?

Fashionable Darling

Shulusine
Do you remember if she started being drawn to a guy who worked in the same building?
i think she might have? .....i didn't get too far in the manga, a couple of scenes i did remember was once she got upset with her live in boyfriend because she wrote a note asking him to take the trash out (taping it to the garbage bag) and he didn't another scene was her sleeping at the office across a bunch of desk chairs if that helps any... sweatdrop

11,275 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Sorry,
I thought maybe it was one I'd read recently, but it didn't match up. Sometimes I've been able to find manga that I read once but forgot the tittle via a Google search. For example: typing "manga with OL who sleeps on desk chairs". I wish you the best in your search. If I ever find it, I'll let you know.

You may be interested in stories by Makimura Satoru. She often focuses on career women.

Fashionable Darling

Shulusine
Sorry,
I thought maybe it was one I'd read recently, but it didn't match up. Sometimes I've been able to find manga that I read once but forgot the tittle via a Google search. For example: typing "manga with OL who sleeps on desk chairs". I wish you the best in your search. If I ever find it, I'll let you know.

You may be interested in stories by Makimura Satoru. She often focuses on career women.
hmm i'll try that and i'll check out the stuff by satoru as well. thanks for trying to help heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff