Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adnama Lavode
User Image

Reasons we need more green. If we see more green around the site, some of us might chill out a little bit. If it's good enough for George Washington and the whole country of Libya, it's good enough for Gaia.

Awesome.
And you are so right. Seeing more green would relax us a little bit more. Maybe.
mrgreen

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Personally, I hate green, and i'm not too sad there's a shortage of it. But I understand other's frustration with the lack of it.
La Chocolate Bliss

Personally, I hate green, and i'm not too sad there's a shortage of it. But I understand other's frustration with the lack of it.

And that's totally fine. Not everyone does have the same preferences.
I just find it not fair that Gaia is neglecting some Colors.
Orange is also one of the Colors they don't touch much - until Halloween.
I also miss a dark grey. If they bring out grey, then it's a light silver thing.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I actually think most people consider "mint" to be a shade of green. I get that you want your special color, but I think you're being a bit nit picky and over the top about it.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
It's not easy being green. I like green and orange a lot, but Gaia lacks both those colors. Gaia goes through odd trends of which colors are popular at a time. So here is to hoping orange and green will be popular.

This is the color of the year this year: Color of the year 2014

Emerald was the color of the year last year, so it's a shame they didn't take advantage of selling more emerald green last year. At least Emerald Dream was released.
Scobre
It's not easy being green. I like green and orange a lot, but Gaia lacks both those colors. Gaia goes through odd trends of which colors are popular at a time. So here is to hoping orange and green will be popular.

Emerald was the color of the year last year, so it's a shame they didn't take advantage of selling more emerald green last year. At least Emerald Dream was released.

Radiant Orchid is the Color of the Year?
Umm.
Not my Cup of Tea, to be honest. xD

I mean, it's not that I dont like other Colors. I do. I like many of their Items, but i think it would just not hurt, if they would just throw out some green, too.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Paperworm
Scobre

Radiant Orchid is the Color of the Year?
Umm.
Not my Cup of Tea, to be honest. xD

I mean, it's not that I dont like other Colors. I do. I like many of their Items, but i think it would just not hurt, if they would just throw out some green, too.

Yeah seems like it. Which I find strange how there are a bunch of magenta items Gaia is selling now, but with last year's color of the year being green, there were not more items. I had school colors of green and gold and other school was orange and black, so it's sad not having either of those colors done. Have you noticed it seems like all the Halloween type colors are unpopular like orange, green, and brown? I like all colors, so having green and orange I'd love to have more of.
Scobre

Yeah seems like it. Which I find strange how there are a bunch of magenta items Gaia is selling now, but with last year's color of the year being green, there were not more items. I had school colors of green and gold and other school was orange and black, so it's sad not having either of those colors done. Have you noticed it seems like all the Halloween type colors are unpopular like orange, green, and brown? I like all colors, so having green and orange I'd love to have more of.

Hmm maybe People are associating Orange, Green and Brown with the Fall Season. Trees and Nature are dying and its getting darker and colder and more depressed -
with all that Bullshit going on nowadays in the World, People maybe want to be in a cute, nice, sunny, fluffy World with lots of radiant and bright Things.
Or I don't know. Maybe People are just into Fashion Trends that i don't understand.

But i LOVE the Fall Season and all of it's Colors.. and I love Nature and living Plants and Trees and Flowers and Stuff. This is why i like green. It's a Color that relax you and brings you in a good Mood.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Paperworm
Scobre

Hmm maybe People are associating Orange, Green and Brown with the Fall Season. Trees and Nature are dying and its getting darker and colder and more depressed -
with all that Bullshit going on nowadays in the World, People maybe want to be in a cute, nice, sunny, fluffy World with lots of radiant and bright Things.
Or I don't know. Maybe People are just into Fashion Trends that i don't understand.

But i LOVE the Fall Season and all of it's Colors.. and I love Nature and living Plants and Trees and Flowers and Stuff. This is why i like green. It's a Color that relax you and brings you in a good Mood.

That's true. It could be a seasonal thing. Fall is actually my favorite season. Green is a very calming color. The vibrant colors are just amazing to see in the fall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff