Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
spam bot3423
Canon92
spam bot3423
i hope all you religious morons kill each other. i love evolution but damn it is slow. DIE OUT ALREADY, us atheist are waiting for you to evolve.

Uh oh, how do you pray if you sick? Which whom you will go when you die? Who create the universe? Open your mind. Be mature.
no one, a smart person goes to a ******** doctor that will do something when they are sick. the ones who pray....well, its a shame they had kids making the evolution take longer. last two questions are a fallacy know as plurium interrogationum

Sadness. People are all about don't believe of God anymore in this era.
("O Allah, give them a guidance" wink

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
MiameMiame
Please stop. Please.

Excuse me, I just want someone to give list of goods from Israel so we will not buy it again. If we buy it, we just already support the Israel funds that actually killed thousand of innocent people.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image it's not gonna matter if you don't buy their s**t.

People are still gonna be killed

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Mae Lovelyn

I tend think more of a "what" that created the universe. And when I'm sick I pray to whoever is willing to listen to me pray. And it's not like it's up to me where I go when I die.

And the whoever willing to listening people is only Allah. We come from Him and we will back to Him.
Just religion doing what religion does best. Separating people against each other over "gods" that do not exist.

My god is real! no my god is real! No my religion is best!

Its just a load of BS. Both Islam AND Judaism can go ******** themselves. They BOTH practise bodily mutilation, and they both worship the same god but both hate each other.

******** religion.

Lavish Loiterer

Canon92
Mae Lovelyn

I tend think more of a "what" that created the universe. And when I'm sick I pray to whoever is willing to listen to me pray. And it's not like it's up to me where I go when I die.

And the whoever willing to listening people is only Allah. We come from Him and we will back to Him.

If that's what you want to assume. I tend to not believe in religion so wherever I go is probably in the ground. Although I would like to be cremated.

Questionable Sex Symbol

Boycott Israeli products if you want to, but please keep in mind that not all Jews are Israeli.
In fact, I'm willing to say that most Jews are not Israeli. One is a culture/religion, the other is a nationality.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Mae Lovelyn
Canon92
Mae Lovelyn

If that's what you want to assume. I tend to not believe in religion so wherever I go is probably in the ground. Although I would like to be cremated.

Okay then, it's your heart.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Moogle Voodoo
User Image it's not gonna matter if you don't buy their s**t.

People are still gonna be killed

I know. But, at least their stock dropped to buy weapons.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Canon92

Okay Canon92, here we go:

I know your heart is in the right place. And frankly, you're right, the violence should end over there. I took a class on Islam, that really opened my eyes about a lot about what'd going on over there, and you're right, innocent Muslim families are getting killed, persecuted for their faith, and forced from their homes. Also, there is a HUGE misconception that your religion isn't a peaceful one, because your extremists get all the media attention in the western world. That is one of the reasons why you are getting flack.

But likewise, Jewish families are also being killed and forced out of their homes. Innocent ones. Not every Jew is out there with a gun trying to kill off your people, and to brand them all as such by boycotting them all. If you're at least trying to make a point, then research which companies are actually linked to supporting Israeli munitions. But remember, even then, hurting that business hurts the lives of the humblest of workers, who are pretty much just like you, trying to practice their faith.

If you continue this "us" versus "them" mentality (and that includes the Isaraelis) the Gaza conflict will never end. Your war will continue, and kill off innocent men, women, and children, over two extreme misinterpretations of holy script. Because honestly, that's all terrorism and Taliban thinking is----an awful, complete misinterpretation of the Koran in many ways. And granted, though this is a very deep seated conflict that has gone on for centuries and centuries, from a theological point of view, both your faiths have a large amount of things in common from what I've studied.

And after all that: Realize that you are inhabiting a largely secular website here, so bringing up religion is a recipe for disaster. I understand your plea, but I advise you to take it somewhere else. My heart goes out to the innocent families struggling in the Middle East. But here, people will respect you, so long as you respect their beliefs as well; which includes NO belief. Do not belittle or indoctrinate. Otherwise if this gets nasty, expect to be reported.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Paris ls Burning
Boycott Israeli products if you want to, but please keep in mind that not all Jews are Israeli.
In fact, I'm willing to say that most Jews are not Israeli. One is a culture/religion, the other is a nationality.

I got it, well, just don't import the Zionist product. That's why I created this so you will list me the type of their product to boycott them.
Tbh, I don't care. Both sides are guilty and full of assholes.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Niimila

But likewise, Jewish families are also being killed and forced out of their homes. Innocent ones. Not every Jew is out there with a gun trying to kill off your people, and to brand them all as such by boycotting them all. If you're at least trying to make a point, then research which companies are actually linked to supporting Israeli munitions. But remember, even then, hurting that business hurts the lives of the humblest of workers, who are pretty much just like you, trying to practice their faith.

If you continue this "us" versus "them" mentality (and that includes the Isaraelis) the Gaza conflict will never end. Your war will continue, and kill off innocent men, women, and children, over two extreme misinterpretations of holy script. Because honestly, that's all terrorism and Taliban thinking is----an awful, complete misinterpretation of the Koran in many ways. And granted, though this is a very deep seated conflict that has gone on for centuries and centuries, from a theological point of view, both your faiths have a large amount of things in common from what I've studied.

This is because the Zionist army had no choice to bomb Muslims over there. So, innocent people became targets. They already do not think the general public. So, look at the real war. All those killed were not only Muslims, but other foreigners also. At first, their mission is they want to destroy all Muslims in this earth start from their point country. Then, the army feel that the public should leave the country if they want to secure.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
religion kills people

Tipsy Conversationalist

Canon92
Niimila

This is because the Zionist army had no choice to bomb Muslims over there. So, innocent people became targets. They already do not think the general public. So, look at the real war. All those killed were not only Muslims, but other foreigners also. At first, their mission is they want to destroy all Muslims in this earth start from their point country. Then, the army feel that the public should leave the country if they want to secure.
Regardless of side, people have been kicking each other out of countries ever since we even had any form of organized government on this earth. That doesn't make it okay, but when people are rebelling, what's the most effective way to quell a rebellion? Flush everyone out, or kill them. Which absolutely awful and evil. But honestly, if Gaza Strip was under Islamic control, who's to say they wouldn't kill/kick out all of the Israelis? You probably would love to see that. And again, the fact that foreigners have been killed, reinstates what I was saying----war is war, this and that side, it doesn't matter; war itself is evil. War is wrong. If you ask me, it's the human sin of pride, that causes people from any religion, to say "I'm ____! My religion is best!" And not something God or Allah ever ordained. Though I know how drastically impossible it is on a large scale over there, we should all be at the very LEAST campaigning as fellow monotheistic worshippers, not as "I'm a Catholic, so I hate Protestants" or "I'm a Jew so I hate Muslims." But you tell me how to flip the entire mentality of two warring faiths murdering each other every day. Because I haven't got a clue how to end it. Probably the closest thing Gaza will ever get to is a ceasefire, if that. But I dunno. I give up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff