Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
If you are a Muslim, please carry out your responsibilities properly.The Jews products are install the funds to buy weapons to eliminate the Muslims in Palestine and Gaza. Do you just wanna look Islam going down? Please, save Islam over there, the innocent people. What we can do is to not buy their goods. HELP ISLAM PLEASE! REACT NOW!!!

If you volunteer to support humanitarian, please pray for the best for Islam. This life is a life for together. DO NOT BE SELFISH!!!

If you are non-Muslim and you have a good heart,pure heart, remember, religion teaches the meaning of helping each other.

#Share here please, what is the types of Israel product so we do not import them anymore!!!

Timid Lunatic

...You're joking, right?

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Luna Legend
...You're joking, right?

Nuu.. this is real. The Jews use the funds that collected from their goods sold in any country to buy weapon so to destroy Islam in Palestine and Gaza. This is dangerous. (Sorry for broken English)

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
spam bot3423
i hope all you religious morons kill each other. i love evolution but damn it is slow. DIE OUT ALREADY, us atheist are waiting for you to evolve.

Uh oh, how do you pray if you sick? Which whom you will go when you die? Who create the universe? Open your mind. Be mature.

Sugary Cat

Please stop. Please.

Timid Lunatic

Canon92
Luna Legend
...You're joking, right?

Nuu.. this is real. The Jews use the funds that collected from their goods sold in any country to buy weapon so to destroy Islam in Palestine and Gaza. This is dangerous. (Sorry for broken English)

Wow, okay. I seriously hope you're a troll.

Blessed Prophet

The first thing I thought of when I read that was "Hitler".

Lavish Loiterer

Athena_flora
The first thing I thought of when I read that was "Hitler".

Ikr? lol

Lonely Conversationalist

ITT: Nobody with an unbiased opinion.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
I hope they do.

Lavish Loiterer

Canon92
spam bot3423
i hope all you religious morons kill each other. i love evolution but damn it is slow. DIE OUT ALREADY, us atheist are waiting for you to evolve.

Uh oh, how do you pray if you sick? Which whom you will go when you die? Who create the universe? Open your mind. Be mature.

I tend think more of a "what" that created the universe. And when I'm sick I pray to whoever is willing to listen to me pray. And it's not like it's up to me where I go when I die.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
But muh shekels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers