Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
Rune Factory 4
Pokemon X
Pokemon Black 2
Bravely Default
Mass Effect
Backstage Pass
The Walking Dead - Season 2

Plus more. I hate to play one game at a time, but this also means a lot of things end up not finished OTL

OMG, To the Moons is such a beautiful game. I cry every time!

And we are the same on playing a lot of games at once! lmao emotion_brofist And yes, some doesnt get finished, haha. But in time they will!

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Mayakanai
Tzakyra
Mayakanai
I'm one of those people who likes playing a whole bunch of games at once instead of focusing on one, so I've got quite a few:
WoW
Persona 3 Portable
Skyrim
Battleblock Theater
Chrono Cross (for my youtube channel)
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak (see above)
Final Fantasy VIII
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
and I think that's it.

I just 100� Banjo Kazooie for the first time a few weeks ago so I've been dying to play Banjo Tooie but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'd also like to play the new Smash Bros for 3DS and Fantasy Life for 3DS when they come out smile

Im the same! I play so many games that i cant keep up with myself, lol, so much to do and so little time!

Hm most of those games u are playing i haven heard of, maybe ill check out what it is (except wow, skyrim and FF). Genre for the other games?

Persona 3 Portable, Fantasy Life and Chrono Cross are RPGs, You could consider Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak an RPG, but it's really more like adventure, Battleblock Theater and Banjo Kazooie/Tooie are all Platformers, Super Smash Bros is a beat-em up game, and Animal Crossing is a Community Simulation game where basically you are running around helping other people around town and get money to build up your house and decorate it and such.

Ah, well i see, maybe ill try the first u mentioned then. Animal crossing isn't my type of game, i looked it up but didnt get hooked cat_sad

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
SweetAngel87
I play World of Warcraft.......for the Horde!

I've played a little bit of Rift, but we have GB limited usage internet and the game freakin updates every week so I can't play unless I take laptop elsewhere.

I've peeked into Guild Wars 3 but ditto with the updates and I'm so lost. Like just trying to get started, mobs seem to be too high for me, I can't find similar level mobs so that I don't die!

I started playing Diablo 3, but had to stop when they had an update cause hubby doesn't like taking his laptop out sad and I haven't had a chance to download from scratch yet, I hope I still have free download available from the WOW subscribe for a year.

I play once in a while, Animal Crossing:City Folk on the Wii.

And I have a bunch of hidden object games.

Getting started with Cooking Mama for DS

Thats a shame, thou Rift wasnt too much to me anyhow ;P

And u mean GW2, they havent released a 3rd game 4laugh But if u feel like it i would be glad to help u out with it. If u just wanna lvl and to it fast, Edge of the Mists is the place. U follow a Commander (if there is one, shows like a blue dot/arrow on the map) and are in a - hopefully - huge group of people, and run around siegeing obstacles. U get alot of XP.

Aw thats too bad, they have added alot of new and interesting stuff now on D3!
WoW isnt for me, dont like the game, lol

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Currently Playing:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Dark Cloud 2
Dragon's Dogma
Persona 3
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
And I always have active files on both Dragon Age Origins and II

Wanting to Play:
Dragon Age: Inquisition

I can't wait for its release next month. My friends keep joking that I'm going to pretend to be deathly ill when it drops so I can call in sick at work and just no life the game until I can't stand it any more. I can admittedly see their logic; I have been obsessing over it since Bioware announced it.

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Strawberry Requiem
Currently Playing:
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Dark Cloud 2
Dragon's Dogma
Persona 3
Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley
And I always have active files on both Dragon Age Origins and II

Wanting to Play:
Dragon Age: Inquisition

I can't wait for its release next month. My friends keep joking that I'm going to pretend to be deathly ill when it drops so I can call in sick at work and just no life the game until I can't stand it any more. I can admittedly see their logic; I have been obsessing over it since Bioware announced it.

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines was a cool game, played that some years ago, loved some of their music. Got almost scared to death too at some places emotion_awesome

Havent played Dragon Age yet, im dying to do it! Gotta get my s**t together and get them soon...
Haha, well wouldnt you do that? wink Lol, ive seen the trailers and got amazed by it too, but i really wanna play the games before it.. *sight* got alot to do! Hows the story in the games? Or maybe u dont care about it? 4laugh

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Tzakyra
Strawberry Requiem

The music of Vampire the Masquerade is downright catchy. I find myself humming some of the songs from the clubs occasionally. Many of the levels do give me the creeps too. Like the haunted hotel. I seriously had to play in broad daylight with others around and the sound turned down because my first attempt by myself at midnight with surround-sound headphones freaked me out too much.

Dragon Age is one of those games that if you're not interested in the plot, you're doing something wrong. The writers put so much love and care into the plot line and the characters that it's hard not to appreciate it for that. That, and since you make choices that can alter where the storyline goes, you're forced into paying attention to plot, whether you like it or not.

Bioware claims that each game can be played without experiencing the others, but that's just not true. Sure, you play a different character and are dealing with a different problem, but there's a lot of overlap. Some things just won't make sense if you don't do it in ordet.

Noble Inquisitor

Tzakyra
Chocobo Fluff
Dragon Age: Inquisition & The new Silent Hills- I wanna play very badly

I'm currently re-playing GTA5
Final Fantasy VIII
The legend of Dragoon
Soul Reaver
Resident Evil 2, Directors Cut
Guild Wars 2

Get the game!

Wanted to play FF VIII... but, yeah, too much to play. And do u still play GW2? Its always fun to find new players to roam the lands and events with!

I love final fantasy 8- imo it's the best one
I do still play gw2! my main is Chasind emotion_bigheart

1_Toko_Jin_1's Kouhai

:::Currently playing:::
Ninja Gaiden
Resonance of Fate
Persona 4 Arena
Hakuouki
Final Fantasy XIII-2

There's like 5 others, but main focus is on these 3nodding

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am playing Fallout 3 on PC with lots of lovely mods. I need to be playing Minecraft with my co-workers, because they keep asking me to. I'm also hoping to be able to play Don't Starve Together really soon.

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Chocobo Fluff
Tzakyra
Chocobo Fluff
Dragon Age: Inquisition & The new Silent Hills- I wanna play very badly

I'm currently re-playing GTA5
Final Fantasy VIII
The legend of Dragoon
Soul Reaver
Resident Evil 2, Directors Cut
Guild Wars 2

Get the game!

Wanted to play FF VIII... but, yeah, too much to play. And do u still play GW2? Its always fun to find new players to roam the lands and events with!

I love final fantasy 8- imo it's the best one
I do still play gw2! my main is Chasind emotion_bigheart

Oh cool! What lvl are u now then? :> and what is the login name? Mine is Tzakyra.3289

Moonlight Gatekeeper

12,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Survivor 150
Blue Eyed Wallflower
I am playing Fallout 3 on PC with lots of lovely mods. I need to be playing Minecraft with my co-workers, because they keep asking me to. I'm also hoping to be able to play Don't Starve Together really soon.

Aaah Fallout, so much memories! heart Thou im no found of mods, thats why im playing it on xbox! hehe... U have ure own server or playing on anyone elses?
And Dont Starve seems to be a fun game!

Wanns's Honey Bun

Feral Bloodsucker

Tzakyra
Vaexia
The only game I'm playing rn is Tera NA, and Archeage Beta (kinda boring).
I want to play Assassin's Creed Unity ;_; the thirst for this game is so strong.

But... Tera... NA? gonk Would've been awesome if it was EU emotion_kirakira What is Archeage then? MMO too?
Why dont u buy it then? ;D or maybe u have now?

Yeah, sadly NA I've been wanting to go on raids but my guild is inactive cry Archeage is another MMO, its still in the works I believe, I'm not sure. I've tried it once or twice but I guess it isn't my cup of tea. And Assassin's Creed Unity won't be coming out until October emotion_8c

Wealthy Noob

I wana play..... Blade and soul.

Umm... Rome 2, maybe give ArchAge a spin

Original Trash

35,550 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Tzakyra
Grouchu
Playing:
Diablo III Reaper of Souls on PS4
Persona 4 Golden on PSVita

Wanting to play:
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

Ah, too bad u didnt play D3 on PC, maybe we couldve run a rift or 2!

I have Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 to the PC, thou i havent installed it yet... lol. Seems like a neat game!

Yeah, I don't really have a PC for gaming. That and the whole having to stay connected to the Internet wasn't too appealing.

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tzakyra
Blue Eyed Wallflower

Aaah Fallout, so much memories! heart Thou im no found of mods, thats why im playing it on xbox! hehe... U have ure own server or playing on anyone elses?
And Dont Starve seems to be a fun game!

Yeah. Fallout 3 is a buggy game to begin with on PC, and the mods can sometimes make it too frustrating to play. I played Fallout 3 and New Vegas on XBOX 360 for a long time before I got my gaming PC. biggrin I play on my co-worker and his younger brother's shared server. My husband and I are trying to start one of our own as well. Don't Starve can be pretty addictive. It's really simple, but it can be so hard to do well. It drives you mad!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff