Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sagebomb
Yeah 08 was my final year of uni (tis old), so that year I was a lot more focused on that than gaia. But true anything good or big does get a lot of attention.

Yeah I have a cat on my lap atm, though hes pretty nuerotic so he dosent normally stay on laps more than like 20 mins or so. Like if anyone gets up he gets up runs to the door to be let out, but then pretty much turns around and then waits to be let back in again. Though he showed up randomily one day (well started living in our garage) took quite a while to get him comfortable coming inside, and then much longer before he would stay inside more than a few mins to eat, and then much longer before he would consider jumping on a lap. Hes always been affectionate, he just has also always seemed to want a escape path...so probally something happened before he moved in with us.

And eh sounds like it was a fair pic exchange. I could accept it ^_^

This is going to be my final year. I can't wait to be completely done. ;o; It has taken forever because I wanted to be debt free when I finished. While I got some grant/scholarship money, I still needed to save up some money. x_x

Aw. Well, at least he's gotten to trusting you more. ^^ My cat isn't much for laps but she will sleep close by. I got mine when she was a kitten from a shelter.

It is really cute though how he decided to live with you. X3

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Meromictic

This is going to be my final year. I can't wait to be completely done. ;o; It has taken forever because I wanted to be debt free when I finished. While I got some grant/scholarship money, I still needed to save up some money. x_x

Aw. Well, at least he's gotten to trusting you more. ^^ My cat isn't much for laps but she will sleep close by. I got mine when she was a kitten from a shelter.

Yeah, I have one of those student loans things. I have no idea when I will pay it off sweatdrop At least its not too much.

We have another cat who was from the shelter. Shes a tortie, so if you have experiences with those you can probally guess how she is XD.

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sagebomb
Meromictic

Yeah, I have one of those student loans things. I have no idea when I will pay it off sweatdrop At least its not too much.

We have another cat who was from the shelter. Shes a tortie, so if you have experiences with those you can probally guess how she is XD.

Yeah. When I hear someone has $100k+ in student loans I want to know how they sleep at night.

I could never do that. XP

No torties at my house but there are still some strong personalities.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Meromictic

Yeah. When I hear someone has $100k+ in student loans I want to know how they sleep at night.

Yeah Im lucky mine is down to 20k now, but still it didnt really lead to any solid work or really any work. So yeah, still looking for "the career" really.

Yeah, like all torties I know, she goes into attack mode really quickly. Like she will jump on your lap for a pat, and she will enjoy about 11 strokes (for example) and on the 12th she will flip over grab you with her front claws, and kick with her back claws whilst biting sweatdrop

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sagebomb
Meromictic

Yeah Im lucky mine is down to 20k now, but still it didnt really lead to any solid work or really any work. So yeah, still looking for "the career" really.

Yeah, like all torties I know, she goes into attack mode really quickly. Like she will jump on your lap for a pat, and she will enjoy about 11 strokes (for example) and on the 12th she will flip over grab you with her front claws, and kick with her back claws whilst biting sweatdrop

That's what I'm afraid is going to happen. I'll finish school and still be stuck with this horrible retail job forever. x_x But I figured between the experience and education I had a chance at getting something better.

Oh wow. She sounds very energetic. |D

Mine will at least give a warning growl if she's done. But if the other cats are around the gets really upset and doesn't want to be touched or held. One of the other cats can just look at her and she gets all jumpy about it.

And I'm gonna call it a night. XD It's almost 4am. haha

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Meromictic

That's what I'm afraid is going to happen. I'll finish school and still be stuck with this horrible retail job forever. x_x But I figured between the experience and education I had a chance at getting something better.

Oh wow. She sounds very energetic. |D

Mine will at least give a warning growl if she's done. But if the other cats are around the gets really upset and doesn't want to be touched or held. One of the other cats can just look at her and she gets all jumpy about it.

And I'm gonna call it a night. XD It's almost 4am. haha

Yeah I thought biology would be worth something, but sadly there isnt a whole lot of funding in it here. Almost landed the sort of job I wanted when I was working in the states (got offered one), but it was at the end of my exchange visa so I couldnt take it, because they would have needed to apply for a visa on my behalf saying they need to hire a foreigner over a national...which they would most likly not have got approved (getting internation visas is too hard emo )

Yep, but shes still cool, and yeah she really doesnt like this cat who moved in on her turf. He is pretty indifferent to her, but she gets hissy and swipey when he is close.

And no worries, have a great sleep ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces