Snuggly Blob

Snuggly Blob

Snuggly Blob

Snuggly Blob

Snuggly Blob

Snuggly Blob

Snuggly Blob

O h a y a r i
Obviously still a WIP image, but here is an updated progress picture on your art! c: This is actually my first time trying backlighting (the idea I have right now is to perhaps have a spotlight shining from above+behind as if on stage), and I surprisingly don't hate how it looks on the face. I typically hate how I do skin shading because I'm, well, mediocre at it, but I actually bothered to do research for backlight face shading since this piece is a big deal for me. And, lo and behold! Doing research to do things RIGHT actually makes things look better! Who would've thought?!

I only got the skin, gloves, undershirt, and belt done tonight, and there's likely still more I'll tweak with them, but the skin and gloves were definitely the harder things to do because faces and hands. I should have more time to work on it tomorrow too! (:

I think I need to do some backlighting on the wings too, but I'm glad I have their shape+base coloring down either way. I could just do a multiply or shade layer on top of them and tweak from there, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Snuggly Blob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces