My name is Annabeth Clyde

...The Darkness...listlistlistlistlist
...To you

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Basic Info - - -

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Powers: Annabeth has a rather ironic power: She can charge electronics (any electronic not run by magic) with a touch of her hand. The problem? Prolonged exposure and the electronic will explode (or sometimes just fall apart or permanently die). For something small, like a cell phone or an iPod, just five seconds is enough to kill it. A t.v. would probably take thirty seconds, and possibly up to a minute for a car or other vehicle.

Annabeth also has another ability, the ability of perception. Whenever she touches a person's hand she gains a piece of information, whether it be a thought they are having, their current emotion, a fact (like their favorite food or a secret), or even a brief vision of their past or future. This power is kind of a grab bag because Annabeth never knows what she's gonna get--quite often the information is completely useless, or just a repeat of something she already knew. Sometimes she gets nothing at all. Also, the only person who knows about her power is LeeLee.

Skills: Annabeth is very skilled at anything mechanical--she easily puts Russell to shame (at least, she likes to think that). She is also a great driver, despite scaring the living daylights out of anyone who rides with her.

Orientation: Straight

Height: 5'4

Weight: 130lbs

Physical features: Her hands are pretty scarred up from electronics blowing up on her before she knew why it happened.

I stand in the middle between darkness and light. I am neutral.

But it does not matter...We must all work together to protect existence from the void.

Questionable Prophet

User Image
Our pasts are as real as the present...
And hopefully...our futures
- - - Personal Information

Personality: Annabeth is kind of a mix of everything. She's upbeat, but not in a 'perky, annoying cheerleader' type of way, and cynical enough to be funny without actually bringing people down. In a room full of strangers she'd be that loner girl in the back, but once you get to know her she can hold her own in a conversation. Mostly Annabeth is nice (with a somewhat mischievous sense of humor). However, if you ever touch her tools, you better be ready for an a** whooping.

Bio: Annabeth grew up in a group of thieves. No one really knows where she came from, just that she seemed to find and latch onto the clan all by herself when she was around three. None of the crooks had the heart to ditch her, and most even started to like having her around. They were all really great, actually--the best surrogate criminal family a girl could ask for.

In all there were usually around fifteen people who helped to take care of her (on the side of their actual jobs), though every once in a while someone ended up getting caught or killed or another person joined. For the most part she had a motherly figure (a forty year old man who happened to like the color pink and could pull off wearing it because he was their fearless leader) and an array of brothers and uncles, even a few sisters from time to time.

Annabeth's first official job in the group was as a getaway driver when she turned nine. Before that they tried to stick her as a mechanic's assistant, but three busted cars later (before anyone realized her power was to blame) they decided that was not such a great fit. Besides, after they found out about her skill behind the wheel, she was as good as gold on a heist. On the side, Annabeth continued to learn more about cars and electronics, while her 'mother' schooled her on the more important things in life, like how pick a lock with nothing but a couple of toothpicks handy, or the telltale signs of a corrupt cop that would except bribes.

When the void showed up the group disbanded. No teary goodbyes, no promises to write or even think of each other again. They all did what professional criminals have to do about a million times in a lifetime: walked away and never looked back.

+ Driving fast
+ Chocolate pocky
+ Rain storms (thunder, lightning, the whole shebang)
+ Strong minded people

Dislikes:
- Anything apple or cinnamon (unless it is juice... apple, not cinnamon)
- The smell of cologne
- Chalky textures

Fears: Spiders. If she sees one she will either scream like a little girl (the only time you will ever see her do that) and/or start throwing things/people at it. She also has a bit of a thing with falling. Not heights, just falling.

We all joined this fight for a reason....I joined because I had nothing better to do.

Questionable Prophet

User Image

Don't disappear...
I still have more to say.
Please do not forget.

Other Info: Because of Annabeth's unique powers, she often keeps her hands gloved to avoid blowing anything up (though she has to take them off to use her second power). Also, although her full name is Annebeth, almost everyone calls her Clyde, or sometimes Annie (but only the girls are allowed to call her that).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff