Welcome to Gaia! ::

So when I filled in my Survey, I filled it in and then was brought through the entire survey again with my answers filled in. After clicking through, I was brought back to the homepage with no Confirmation message.

I cleared my cookies and tried again. This time I only got the first two pages, and then was sent back to the Gaia Homepage with no Confirmation.

Tried in I.E. Same thing happened.

Is there a bug, that we can't finish the survey? Or is there no Confirmation message? I'd like to know my feedback was sent.

P.S, Please say No to Gold Generators in the survey.

Hardened Member

I only got to the first page before being sent back to the homepage. If I try to click the survey again, I go straight to the homepage. It isn't just you.
Daypaw
I only got to the first page before being sent back to the homepage. If I try to click the survey again, I go straight to the homepage. It isn't just you.

Wow, yea I was able to get through two pages before getting sent back.

I wonder if it's some kind of branching logic where it only shows the next page if you gave certain answers?

Be nice to have some confirmation.
Oh, the same thing happened to me too. I had filled out most of the form and just hit the done button, only to be redirected to the front page of Gaia. I'm pretty sure my form didn't get submitted, but who knows question Maybe it did.... sweatdrop

Loyal Puppy

12,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100
This happened to me too :c

Sparkly Friend

6,925 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Flatterer 200
Same issue here

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
I got to page two then took me to homepage, went back to the staff alert and clicked and it took me straight to homepage.

Since it's asking us about gcash stuff I was like "FINALLY!!! We have a voice!" Then lol nope and now I can't even access it. I find this HIGHLY suspicious, like if gaia was getting too many results that looked bad for gcash sales and before they had to make a record of it for business/company purposes went "oh make it malfunction so it won't show up."
xXFoxfaceToastXx
I got to page two then took me to homepage, went back to the staff alert and clicked and it took me straight to homepage.

Since it's asking us about gcash stuff I was like "FINALLY!!! We have a voice!" Then lol nope and now I can't even access it. I find this HIGHLY suspicious, like if gaia was getting too many results that looked bad for gcash sales and before they had to make a record of it for business/company purposes went "oh make it malfunction so it won't show up."

Yea I find it fishy as well.
Though you can access the Survey again if you clear your cookies, it seems to do the same thing once you get to page two. It'll just bring you back to the Homepage. At least it did for me.
It said done or complete at the end of the second page for me (I did the 'never purchased cash' one)
How many pages there are/the questions on them after the first will depend upon your answers on the first page because they can't ask somebody who buys cash all the time "why haven't you bought any" or somebody who hasn't "why do you buy"

They purposely set it up to auto-return you to the homepage after completion, though if it said 'next' at the bottom of page two instead of 'done' and still redirected you it may be that they forgot to adjust the coding that way -in which it may possibly be a surveymonkey issue rather than a gaia issue-
Thanks all, based on the new announcement, it looks like the Survey is supposed to just redirect you to Gaia once it's complete.

So no bug. If a mod wants to move this please do so. Though it may be useful for now as a reference.

Wheezing Explorer

26,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I completed one page, clicked next and was redirected to the home page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff