Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Cutie-Pie

User Image

This is just ridiculous. emotion_facepalm

User Image

Victim

yeah that's not cool
the last LQI i invested in was nekola, because i think they specifically said that it wouldn't be released for "months," which i took to mean 2 months lol

i feel like this could have an effect on cash shop sales when they officially rerelease LQI's. i mean disgrace of hubris sold out the second time around and still managed to retain it's value, but if LQI's are being sold again every few months (let alone dumped in a rig) they aren't really limited

Time-traveling Senshi

I'm thinking this was a mix up. They probably meant to put a similarly colored recolor of the original in the new mini box and it ended up being the one people are pulling.

Fruiti Tooti's Partner In Crime

Divine Darling

29,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think what they've said is that they won't re-release them directly. If they're prizes in a chance item, I think they're in the clear. sweatdrop

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Divinity in Motion
I think what they've said is that they won't re-release them directly. If they're prizes in a chance item, I think they're in the clear. sweatdrop

That is most likely the reasonable explaination.

When Gaia said that an item is limited, they probably meant that the item would not be sold "Directly" on the shelves for a long time. This does not apply for RiG since they are not directly being sold to the user, it is just that there is a chance of them getting it.

Heart Tamer

Oh, good, I hope they do this for Wasteland.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's clear that no one is keeping track of when LQIs are released. I wouldn't be surprised if they re-released Nekola next week because it's the end of the month.

Bashful Genius

I also like how "Today only......" on the cash discounts. rolleyes

Fashionable Browser

If i remember right it didn't completely sell out-just ran out of time
Maybe the rest are being released in the bundles?

Stellar Succubus

The six month wait only applied to the initial ones released. This has been staff confirmed.

At this point, I don't buy items for their rarity or worth in that regard. I just buy them to use them.

It's all fair game.
Eh not cool ._.; Possibly a mistake but I'll wait to see how this goes.

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Our mistake everyone, the item slipped into the CI and was removed as soon as we saw it being released. Some of you won it, but the item is no longer present in the latest RIG.

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
H0peh
So does everyone who bought it as a limited get a refund? Since this possible mess up has screwed up its value? xd

Haha...

Interesting Girl

Starrii
Gaia rereleased this item Airy Rose which came out in the CS as a limited item mid July as you can see from this item list.

You can also see Airy Rose listed as a limited item here

The previous excuses in relation to limited item re-releases being seen as "too soon" were related to the 3 month period it took for them to re-release Teddy March. The previous assumed time was 6 months before this but apparently that applied to the "black friday items" only.

This item isn't even a month old and it was re-released.

"Limited item" doesn't seem to mean much unless they disclose how long it will be limited for

EDIT: ANNOUNCEMENT

Yo, note the staff member that posted it was a mistake. Would be wise to edit post to avoid confusion/hysteria for future reader heh

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
so when's the apology gcash sale?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers