Welcome to Gaia! ::

Having fun with the Beach Party?

Yes 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
No 0.87755102040816 87.8% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]

Enduring Star

-shakes head and sighs-

Where is the summer Olympics or Pie Contests? I looked forward to them every year, they was free, fun, and gave out decent items and achievements, and we didn't have to buy GC to play it...this prom you gave us a joke, items for sale in cash shop, now this Beach Party? recolored bikinis =/

Really, I can take the time to say thanks for holding up your end of the gold sinks, but in all honesty not all users who donated can draw =/ How is this fair to the site wide user base? please stop segregating this community even further...

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Pie Eating contest was easily one of my favourite events. I had so much fun with it.

Enduring Star

KittieCupcakes
The Pie Eating contest was easily one of my favourite events. I had so much fun with it.
i enjoyed myself to on that one, i just wished they did the fun stuff that everyone was a winner you know?
What exactly is this Pie-eating contest you speak of, Rayatia? It sure sounds like fun.

Enduring Star

silversire
What exactly is this Pie-eating contest you speak of, Rayatia? It sure sounds like fun.
it was a game where we throw and ate so many pies and stuff its where half the pies in rina's shop came from lol and we collected achievements as we went, different pies each week and stuff

your mom sucks me's Sweetheart

Remember that Prom event they had a few years ago?

Remember Frontier Skies? Remember that was suppose to be a game to be released to the site but never did.

Gaia promised but never did
Rayatia
silversire
it was a game where we throw and ate so many pies and stuff its where half the pies in rina's shop came from lol and we collected achievements as we went, different pies each week and stuff

Ahh. That does indeed sound like fun.

Shy Cat

15,925 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
justwind
Oh, I loved that Prom event with the dance contests and stuff and all those pretty dresses they came out with. That was one of my favorites.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I think a lot of people have forgotten that a lot of the devs that handled the events left. Uncle Kenny in particular. Ever since staff started leaving last year, events have been lackluster.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
justwind

Remember Frontier Skies? Remember that was suppose to be a game to be released to the site but never did.

Gaia promised but never did

Gaia did release Frontier Skies on the site but between unfixable bugs and rescources they had to take it down.

Aged Hunter

Adnama Lavode
I think a lot of people have forgotten that a lot of the devs that handled the events left. Uncle Kenny in particular. Ever since staff started leaving last year, events have been lackluster.
They need to hire more people then. It's like if at a store a bunch of cashiers left and they never hired replacements.

Their tactics amaze me, it's like they think we're all stupid and okay with them half assing things and saving money instead of hiring more people.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Yes I miss Pie hard. Usually that goes on around Pi day, but it didn't happen this year. Summer Olympics is every few years I think.

Lonely Phantom

11,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
I believe the summer Olympics tend to come out whenever the real summer Olympics happen, so they correspond at the same time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff