Welcome to Gaia! ::

KuroKageHane's Queen

Sparkling Star

I got 90k in one today~

I just logged on for the first time this year. Hit the daily chances. Got 25k not once, but twice. Also got a Diamond Charm, never heard of it, sold it. Now have more gold than I ever have on Gaia. Inflation is a terrible thing.

Explorer

Blaine66
I just logged on for the first time this year. Hit the daily chances. Got 25k not once, but twice. Also got a Diamond Charm, never heard of it, sold it. Now have more gold than I ever have on Gaia. Inflation is a terrible thing.

Hey, welcome back~
Seems like it's bad for inflation, but I think it's a start to make things a little more fair for everyone, since a million barely makes a dent in the economy nowadays. It doesn't hurt for an update, and it's nice that it finally happened. ^^
The payout is also being monitored closely, so things will be adjusted if needed?
chainsofdeath
Blaine66

Hey, welcome back~
Seems like it's bad for inflation, but I think it's a start to make things a little more fair for everyone, since a million barely makes a dent in the economy nowadays. It doesn't hurt for an update, and it's nice that it finally happened. ^^
The payout is also being monitored closely, so things will be adjusted if needed?

Unfortunately, the inflation isn't only from these daily chances. I came back to three different advertisements for Gaia Cash -> Gold items. That's ridiculous.

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Blaine66
chainsofdeath
Blaine66

Hey, welcome back~

Unfortunately, the inflation isn't only from these daily chances. I came back to three different advertisements for Gaia Cash -> Gold items. That's ridiculous.
The worst part, I think, is that they changed up DC BECAUSE of the inflation. Don't they realize that that's only going to make it worse? Instead of maybe trying to focus on the gold sinks (which really, probably aren't going to work if they KEEP PUTTING OUT GOLD FOR GC ITEMS) instead of promoting the inflation... Just... UGH. It would have been ok if they had done it ONCE or maybe once a month, but several weeks in a row? Makes me kind of just want to quit Gaia entirely... and I've been here since 2004 D:

Timid Transmutator

14,225 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yeah it's pretty cool! biggrin I've gotten several gold rewards between 20k and 100k, a few heart c harms in the past two days.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Spit out moar heart-charms DC - more of them!!! I would be completely happy if I got nothing but hearts… emotion_bigheart

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
chainsofdeath

How do you get all your Daily Chances at the same time like that? "Draw All", how do I do it?

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Chaosfox8888
chainsofdeath

How do you get all your Daily Chances at the same time like that? "Draw All", how do I do it?

It's an add on Called "BetterGaia".

(for chrome, FF, maybe other browsers?)
I personally thought it was kind of useless... Now, I'm thinking of readding it.
lol

Noble Strawberry

13,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
oh mai!!!! the diamond charm in the DC really isn't a myth! emotion_kirakira i finally got one

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I tried DC for the first time in about a month today, and on first click got 75000. I sat there going "...what just..?" ^^

Seems more positive for Newbies, at least. So that's good. ^^

Sex Symbol

I got a diamond charm in the DC yesterday. Didn't expect that.
Is anyone finding any new items? I'm trying to figure out where the frou frou leggings came from.

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Operant
Is anyone finding any new items? I'm trying to figure out where the frou frou leggings came from.
So far I haven't seen any new items (aside from heart, star and diamond charms).

The froufrou leggings are from the DC, but have been there for years. They're just pretty uncommon it seems.

Edit,
Unless you found other froufrou leggings?
These are the ones I know of: http://tektek.org/gaia/search.php?item_name=Froufrou

Sex Symbol

sdrawkcab
Operant
So far I haven't seen any new items (aside from heart, star and diamond charms).

The froufrou leggings are from the DC, but have been there for years. They're just pretty uncommon it seems.

Edit,
Unless you found other froufrou leggings?
These are the ones I know of: ]http://tektek.org/gaia/search.php?item_name=Froufrou

Nope, I'd just never seen them before. It'd be cool to find new DC items with this update .

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
I got a diamond charm today

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers