• Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Genea
Momoka
Genea
We're very excited. whee

Hehehe go for it whee *cheers*

Ayah i'll be back later 4laugh gotta grab some food for lunch 4laugh emotion_hug

-Halcy-Times-

Yes yes, the funny thing is, most of the time when we plan stuff it doesn't really get through =w=

awww well maybe this time things will go smooth ^o^ *pat pat*
Have good foody times! heart I'm so full of dinner, I think I'm a big rice ball.

Edit: ******** rofl
Lovely food~

Fluffy Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
That art style is so nais. emotion_brofist

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Arere 4laugh thank you for your compliment ne Kami Goku whee

Vintage Gaian

Momoka
Renaissance
ninja twisted Ren is so athletic ;D
heart xd I never knew I had it in me heart
Thank YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance
Momoka
Renaissance
Thank YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!

heheheheh no problem ne 4laugh

We have secret talent emotion_awesome heart

Vintage Gaian

Momoka
Renaissance
Momoka
Renaissance
Thank YOOOOOOOUUUUUU!

heheheheh no problem ne 4laugh

We have secret talent emotion_awesome heart
I am afraid at least one of your talents isnt so secret especially since you like to do freebies during events rofl

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance
I am afraid at least one of your talents isnt so secret especially since you like to do freebies during events rofl
fufufu it's been long since i haven't done that many summer chibis whee heart *giggles* it's fun to draw swimsuits, sea and sand beach rofl

Vintage Gaian

Orange Sequin Bikini Bottom Purple Sequin Bikini Top Gold  Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top
Momoka
fufufu it's been long since i haven't done that many summer chibis whee heart *giggles* it's fun to draw swimsuits, sea and sand beach rofl

Thats not what the hiatus on your status says ninja

Also you can have these they are the ones I bought expecting to not win anything. Minus the purple I was given that. I know I cant send them to you now but they are all yours if you want to trade them for different ones with someone just send them my way and I will trade out for you heart

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance

Thats not what the hiatus on your status says ninja

Also you can have these they are the ones I bought expecting to not win anything. Minus the purple I was given that. I know I cant send them to you now but they are all yours if you want to trade them for different ones with someone just send them my way and I will trade out for you heart
ayah i mustn't have worded correctly then rofl
I had fun drawing all those summer fun though i start to miss my TP a lot >^< Exchanging is my top reason being in gaia, art comes in second rofl

And actually there aren't as much people as usual in the event forum O.O

awww you are too nice Ren 4laugh *huggles* teehee it's okay ne 4laugh gotta try the RNG 8D *gambler in mind* rofl

Vintage Gaian

Momoka
ayah i mustn't have worded correctly then rofl
I had fun drawing all those summer fun though i start to miss my TP a lot >^< Exchanging is my top reason being in gaia, art comes in second rofl

And actually there aren't as much people as usual in the event forum O.O

awww you are too nice Ren 4laugh *huggles* teehee it's okay ne 4laugh gotta try the RNG 8D *gambler in mind* rofl

Okies if you dont win gambeling and you want them let me know. xd
I could not believe I won last night I set the post up counted to 17 to avoid the post to fast error and I made it whee

Yea this event is very very dead xp

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance

I could not believe I won last night I set the post up counted to 17 to avoid the post to fast error and I made it whee

teehee thank you 4laugh

Ayah yeah it's too bad since it's fun to have a beach party smile and the Npcs this time are really funny xD
Rather that Driedrich spam posts ninja

Vintage Gaian

Momoka
Renaissance

teehee thank you 4laugh

Ayah yeah it's too bad since it's fun to have a beach party smile and the Npcs this time are really funny xD
Rather that Driedrich spam posts ninja
I do think they are funny but I also feel like most of them are very unapproachable since you need to say something no one has said before to get their attention

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance
I do think they are funny but I also feel like most of them are very unapproachable since you need to say something no one has said before to get their attention
I see no wonder why i only get to talk to one NPC so far rofl

*still hope to catches Chompy attention though* ninja

Vintage Gaian

Momoka
Renaissance
I see no wonder why i only get to talk to one NPC so far rofl

*still hope to catches Chompy attention though* ninja
I'd like it if dean talked to me but I am good I no longer feel like I need to spam and post silly things in the silly hope of being noticed.

Draw some Chompy love and and change the title of your thread to something that will catch his attention if he wants to see his art. ninja

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
You're art is super cutes c: It is fun finding where the art I keep seeing comes from~

As for the NPCs, I love reading the dean's posts, he is hilarious. I would love to stalk/harass him, but alas I am at work, and they are all offline when I get home.

Good luck with chompy though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces