Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sedan or coupe cars?
I'm more of a sedan person in general, but of course there are exceptions. So I suppose a cliché answer is in place here: it depends on the car. Just as long as it isn't a hatchback I'm cool with pretty much anything

Cultist

It goes, Coupe>Sedan>Hatch>Estate

Mega Mage

My first car was a coupe, and it was awesome until I tried to wrestle a car seat in the back. razz Now I find myself preferring sedans when I do take my car out.
sedan because you dont have to lean your seat fowards to let who ever is riding in the back out

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Whatevers faster

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Coupe. I usually don't drive with more than 1 passenger. Coupes are nice and sporty looking. emotion_dowant

Chatty Smoker

Silly Pudding
I'm more of a sedan person in general, but of course there are exceptions. So I suppose a cliché answer is in place here: it depends on the car. Just as long as it isn't a hatchback I'm cool with pretty much anything

This. Hatchbacks are so hideous. No matter who makes it, there's just no making that car look good.

I own a 2002 Taurus (grandma I know) and I've seen the hatchback version of it a lot... and I honestly have to say that might be the ugliest car in existence.

Original Regular

Coupe, unless I forgot about the taxi sign I put on my roof . . . /sarcasm
Sedans are much more convenient. But coupes are nice too, I have a coupe right now!
Coupes are always sleeker and more streamlined. Usually lighter, with better driving dynamics from a shorter wheelbase.

Sedans are people carriers. Of course there are a few exceptions. WRX and Evo are the few.
I am a bit biased because of what I currently own, but I'm a coupe guy myself. I just like having a smaller car with a tighter-looking body.

I have nothing against sedans, really, but I want to drive a coupe while I'm single and without any kids. When I get older and need those backseats, then I'll consider it.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

RobertEbonyhelm
I am a bit biased because of what I currently own, but I'm a coupe guy myself. I just like having a smaller car with a tighter-looking body.

I have nothing against sedans, really, but I want to drive a coupe while I'm single and without any kids. When I get older and need those backseats, then I'll consider it.

Can't let the kids dictate your life!
First it's 4 doors, next you'll be driving a car with low compression and only 4 cylinder
AND IT WON'T HAVE A TURBOCHARGER!!!
Both coupe and sedan have their own merits. A small size family may go for the freedom of a coupe while someone who has a large family may prefer a sedan.

Friend

I personally prefer sedans and 5 door hatchebacks. Best blend of practicality, comfort, and space for friends, whilst actually having a fun driving experience that you wouldn't get in a minivan or SUV.

That isn't to say coupes aren't great. There's nothing better than a 2 door, 2 seater, rear driven car if you want a sporty track machine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff