Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Too bad I clicked all my DCs for today, haha.

Tiny Alchemist

The mobile app's daily chance hasn't been updated still. I just received 50 gold.
I'm glad it wasn't just me!

For those complaining about this adding to inflation, compared to gold generators, this is less than a fart in the wind. I feel it will make Gaia more playable for people who don't buy GC, vend, do art, etc. I feel like I have more of a chance to attain the outrageously priced items. Because really, 250g wasn't cutting it.

Maybe they'll update posting and voting next?

Sparkly Smoker

Darksp
The mobile app's daily chance hasn't been updated still. I just received 50 gold.

There's a lot of things that I haven't been updated on the mobile app. I think they've put that to the wayside for the time being.

Dapper Noob

Myrielle
A friend got something like 100,000e then it gave around 200k+.

I got 1 100k and 1 500k, with login bonus active.

Dapper Noob

karate chop kitten
I ended up getting 625,000. I wasn't sure what to think about it. Maybe now new users will be able to buy things and they will quit releasing the gold gens? Otherwise the only thing that will happen is people will just keep upping the prices.

I doubt it. A few hundred thousand still isn't going to let people who don't buy gold gens afford items in the billions/trillions, so they're still basically nonexistent as far as the vendors are concerned. They aren't going to raise their prices to get a measly extra 500k or so out of the people that can already afford their s**t.

Celestial Dog

Knight of Britannia
Too bad I clicked all my DCs for today, haha.
same emo

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Pewpewkachu
Myrielle

Same here.

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

I'm happy! They even put in lots of charms in the DC to make the charms more available to users who don't have enough gold or GC to purchase from the shops 3nodding

Beloved Noob

I got 3 charms (1 diamond 2 heart) and about 350000 gold total from today's daily chance. Good on you Gaia! Finally some proof that you are trying to improve! Keep it up and MAYBE I'll buy cash items? wink (but no GG!! don't attack me!) Like I've said in many negative SF threads: Gaia, I will happily support you with my money if you continue to treat your potential and current customers well!! This is only a small thing, but it does prove that you are on the path to attempting to improve! Thank you Gaia. Now.. Can we please try to calm down on the announcements next? biggrin

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm glad it got updated. At least people can afford some of the newer gold shop items now. Posting could be updated too, but I think mini games like pinball and slots and games like zOMG! could use a payout update first. So many of the mini games need to be updated in general anyways.

Eelysion's Partner

Melodious Muse

I got 3 heart gems I a row and 100k. O: I really like this update, Gaia!

Sparkly Friend

6,925 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Flatterer 200
I am a big enough person to not let my pride prevent me from showing appreciation.

Thank you Gaia for the changes in daily chance!!!
whee 4laugh heart

Still not a fan of gold gens though...

Perfect Saint

Pewpewkachu
Myrielle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just got this. More money I got ever from DC. Not as high though.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I just did it with the gold dc and I got 100k from one and 250k from the other. So it does work for people logged on for more than 6 days.

I initially thought it was a glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces