Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Catheryna

So I was thinking that it would be so cool to be a bunny fur real. Not like i can turn into a rabbit, like magic, that just can't happen, but I mean like how there are cat people or furries or w/e, like that. But don't you think that's a bit .. unhealthy? idk, what do you think?

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't see what's so unhealthy about imitating qualities of animals you like. in fact, alot of cultures consider it very healthy and wise. various Native American nations sure do.

acoustic finish
Quote:
fur real

shut up
just shut up

ahahaha :3

Chieftain Twilight
I don't see what's so unhealthy about imitating qualities of animals you like. in fact, alot of cultures consider it very healthy and wise. various Native American nations sure do.

You know, I never even thought of it that way. Animal spirits and iconography of many cultures do associate with the power of those very early civilizations. But do you think it still applies today? In our society?

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
Go for it if it makes you happy.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LunarDeathBunny
Chieftain Twilight

You know, I never even thought of it that way. Animal spirits and iconography of many cultures do associate with the power of those very early civilizations. But do you think it still applies today? In our society?

I do. ^_^ in fact, I would go so far as to say that contemporary society needs it in order to become healthy and harmonious.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Chieftain Twilight

I do. ^_^ in fact, I would go so far as to say that contemporary society needs it in order to become healthy and harmonious.

:3 Do you regard yourself with any particular animal?

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Chieftain Twilight
LunarDeathBunny
Chieftain Twilight

But previous societies weren't harmonious either.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Raven Winter
Chieftain Twilight
LunarDeathBunny
Chieftain Twilight

But previous societies weren't harmonious either.

some were, more than others. western european cultures have a particularly strange habit of trying to conquer or oppose nature, rather than be one with it. the Nordic people and Germanic Tribes, the Greeks and the Romans, the Ango-Saxons.... though contrastingly, the Celts and the Picts were more attuned to their natural environments. the same could be said of the Egyptians, though the only qualify here in my book for their modern inclusion in the EU, their close proximity to Greece and Italy, and their role played in Europe throughout history.

you'll find that Japan and China were very Naturalistic cultures, as were India and parts of the Middle East. most African nations have been as Totemistic and/or Animistic as the Native Americans and other indigenous Tribal Peoples around the world. same could be said of the Aboriginals, and the Tribal people of the Pacific Islands.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Raven Winter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That guy looks familiar... Kinda reminds me of Kage's stories about getting into the furry fandom.
You only live once, just do whatever.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
LunarDeathBunny
Chieftain Twilight

:3 Do you regard yourself with any particular animal?

primarily just the "Human Animal", but I do take lessons from other animals, most notably Cats (big and small), Owls, Bears, Raccoons, Wolves, Moose, Horses, Corvids, and Vultures.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Miragen
You only live once, just do whatever.

that's an assumption that most people don;t actually agree with. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff