That's a hell of a collection gl dude

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Sadistic_me
Bump. its so damn hot today

Chickies x 10 + Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings + Game On Bundle (9 Pack) for one tail?

&& it is hot today. Though few weeks ago it was even hotter. burning_eyes

Greedy Trader

INDIVISIBILITIES
Sadistic_me

Chickies x 10 + Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings + Game On Bundle (9 Pack) for one tail?

&& it is hot today. Though few weeks ago it was even hotter. burning_eyes

I value chickys at like 25 each and im not interested in the wings or the bundle. O:

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Sadistic_me
I value chickys at like 25 each and im not interested in the wings or the bundle. O:

Trade out the wings or the bundle for Warriors Spirit? sweatdrop

Greedy Trader

INDIVISIBILITIES
Sadistic_me

Trade out the wings or the bundle for Warriors Spirit? sweatdrop

Dont like that item either xD I dont even like chickys but im willing to accept them.

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Sadistic_me
Dont like that item either xD I dont even like chickys but im willing to accept them.

I could do 11 chickies, but I don't really have other expensive items to offer, and I'm basically out of pure. D: What are you lookin' for per tail or for a pair of ports?

Greedy Trader

INDIVISIBILITIES
Sadistic_me

I could do 11 chickies, but I don't really have other expensive items to offer, and I'm basically out of pure. D: What are you lookin' for per tail or for a pair of ports?

Id be more willing to trade ports then a tail but since they are inflated it would have to be a good price. Like pure is fine but im more of an item person.

Greedy Trader

Tipsy Businessman

12,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Sadistic_me
Id be more willing to trade ports then a tail but since they are inflated it would have to be a good price. Like pure is fine but im more of an item person.

You'd be looking for more on the ports than the tails though? Since it's LBP is inflated I assume. emotion_sweatdrop

Hilarious Noob

12,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sadistic_me

for a sec i thought it said selling MAW and i was so happy but then i realised it said buying emotion_8c
Sadistic_me
ninja

360b for x1 dtail?

Greedy Trader

INDIVISIBILITIES
Sadistic_me

You'd be looking for more on the ports than the tails though? Since it's LBP is inflated I assume. emotion_sweatdrop

Just looking for a good offer is all xD i dont have a set price

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces