Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Laguna Lilim
I've Lived in Suffering and Anguish
Used and Tormented by Others.

I've seen plenty of Chompy's antics in this event so far; he's quickly become my favorite fish on this world. Gotta love that Chompy. cat_wink

Now that I'm free I'll turn it around...
See how the Others feel.
Chompy has had my love since 2012. emotion_kirakira

Formal Bloodsucker

Shirlox
Laguna Lilim

I've seen plenty of Chompy's antics in this event so far; he's quickly become my favorite fish on this world. Gotta love that Chompy. cat_wink

See how the Others feel.
Chompy has had my love since 2012. emotion_kirakira

Well, you certainly have me beat in that regard. My friend Xashowd's been here longer, but he told me he missed those Shark Weeks, so he wasn't able to see Chompy then...or he just doesn't remember. Wind Elementals can be scatterbrained. That said, I hope to have a few nice conversations with Chompy before the event is over.

See how the Others feel.

Nimble Explorer

I love Chompy!! Sharks are AWESOME!!

Wheezing Bookworm

Total Chompy fan! biggrin

Please add me to the list! YAY!

Sharks are so awesome.
Can I join the shark army?

Did you know? There are more than 465 known species of sharks living in our oceans today. Sharks are an apex predator at or near the top of their marine food chains, and they regulate the populations of species below them. Research has shown that massive depletion of sharks has cascading effects throughout the ocean’s ecosystems. emotion_awesome

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
KimberlyAriel07

Did you know? There are more than 465 known species of sharks living in our oceans today. Sharks are an apex predator at or near the top of their marine food chains, and they regulate the populations of species below them. Research has shown that massive depletion of sharks has cascading effects throughout the ocean’s ecosystems. emotion_awesome
YAY!! Praise us more!

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Brenzie

Sharks are so awesome.

nice puppy

Wheezing Bookworm

Maduo2
Brenzie

Sharks are so awesome.

nice puppy

*unzips puppy suit to reveal a small shark*

BWAHAHAHA!
Haji Demon
KimberlyAriel07

YAY!! Praise us more!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They breathe through a series of five to seven gill slits located on either side of their bodies. All sharks have multiple rows of teeth, and while they lose teeth on a regular basis, new teeth continue to grow in and replace those they lose. emotion_awesome

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Brenzie
Maduo2
Brenzie

Sharks are so awesome.

nice puppy

*unzips puppy suit to reveal a small shark*

BWAHAHAHA!

stare

MINION! BITE EVERYTHING IN CHOMPY'S NAME!! scream

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
KimberlyAriel07
Haji Demon
KimberlyAriel07

YAY!! Praise us more!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They breathe through a series of five to seven gill slits located on either side of their bodies. All sharks have multiple rows of teeth, and while they lose teeth on a regular basis, new teeth continue to grow in and replace those they lose. emotion_awesome
We do have great teeth XD

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I haven't posted for a while as I have been busy doing all sorts of things, but I had to let you know I approve of this thread! <3 Mr. Chompy!

Om nom nom... CHOMP! pirate

Celestial Believer

Add me to the fan list, if you please!

Chompy, I'll always notice you! yum_bacon yum_bacon

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
siskataya
I haven't posted for a while as I have been busy doing all sorts of things, but I had to let you know I approve of this thread! <3 Mr. Chompy!

Om nom nom... CHOMP! pirate

Hi sisky. So nice to see you stop by again. Hang in there and I hope you are still able to get some sleep, eat well, and able to keep up with your exercise programs despite your work schedule. I was wondering if you knew any alternative exercise to do besides Tai Chi or Yoga that works well at stretching muscles. I've been suffering from Fibro pain a lot lately and need to figure out how to stretch out neck muscles well. It is nice to know you are a fellow shark lover.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
I can't believe I am not on the list..I am quite like Chompy senpai!

I even try to get Dean senpai to notice me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff