Welcome to Gaia! ::

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image

♔ Created by: gataki91 & yiyayang

♕ Inspired by: Numerous arranged marriage role-plays.

♖ Graphics by: Nipplestorm

♗ Reserve & Profile Skeletons by: DelarStar

♘ We are closed!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image

User Image
                      Centuries ago, the four elemental kingdoms lived in peace and harmony: Savona the kingdom of Earth; Zenzare, the kingdom of Fire; Orien, the kingdom of Wind; and Brivas, the Kingdom of Water. They traded, aided, and protected each other. Citizens of each Kingdom were capable of travelling freely between the Sates. Of course, there would be the occasional skirmish between the Kingdoms, but whatever conflict that occurred was quickly settled without too much loss of life on either side. They considered each other friends and believed that nothing would change that.

But then one day, an assassination took place. The King of Zenzare was killed, the elemental gem stolen. No kingdom would take responsibility for the dastardly deed, but clues left at the scene hinted that Orien had been responsible. Of course the King and Queen of Orien vehemently denied it. That didn't stop the Fire Kingdom from attacking.

Not wanting to see Orien suffer for a crime they did not commit, Savona rushed to her friends defence and likewise Brivas hurried to the aid of the fire kingdom.

Years would pass and it would be discovered that Orien had nothing to do with the assassination, and it had in fact been a rebel group within Zenzare who had sown the seeds of discord. But by that time, none of the kingdoms wanted to back down. The war continued for centuries. People displaced by the war found refuge on an island which was claimed by none of the Kingdoms and tried to begin their life anew. The four warring Kingdoms took little notice of this emerging State, too embroiled in their own conflict.

Whether it was fate, or simply the will of magic, the four elemental gems were mysteriously reunited on this island, and, as an ancient prophecy foretold, a new magic was created: the power to nullify. And it was then that a plan was forged. The leading rulers of this small island, now called Eryx, decided that it was time for something to be done about the war. They had already proven that they were able to withstand any elemental attacks thrown at their nation, and with the gems gone from the kingdoms, the elemental power was beginning to recede.

And so the burgeoning State put forward an ultimatum: the royal children from each kingdom would marry or Eryx would allow magic to fade from the land. With nullification magic growing and the elemental powers in decline, the four Kingdoms felt as though they had no choice. Two attempts were made, but both attempts resulted in failure.

This is their last chance. The magic that sustained their kingdoms has nearly dried up. Their way of life which had been heavily dependant on magic has faded, all that remains are old relics of the past, and no one is able to use them. What little magic that flows through the Kingdoms is in the hands of the Royal households. The people are crying out for help. So in one final push to restore balance to the land the Royal families have agreed on a temporary peace and sent their children to Eryx.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
      User Image

Ello everyone~

Welcome to Blinded by Deceit! Just quoting all of you to let you know about the ooc topic and a few other updates. Though we have a Chatzy and Pad, I made an ooc topic for us to use for plotting, announcements, recruiting, or whatever, cause we're not all online at the same time.
                      The links to the IC topic and Pad are in the first post, but the profile topic link isn't up yet.
                      There's going to be one really small change to the profile code but it's totally optional so just have a look at the code at some point.

Thank you~

No Eul
                      Seire

esude
                      Mielin

Lunalit Viziune
                      Alya

UnAnticipated
                      Darius

The Gluten-Free Bucket
                      Riletia

gataki91
                      Balian

mrotsy
                      Sybil

yiyayang
                      Kyrilier

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx
                      Acacia

BasicallyASheep
                      Evander

Brivas Prince

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
      User Image

EXCUSE ME! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!

Hi again~ This is just a really small request!

I would like to get the role-play opened by Wednesday or Thursday of this week. For those who have yet to send in your profile, can I please get those soon? If you're reusing a profile from before, you may want to take a look at those that have been submitted as they've been updated or changed completely.

To those who have already submitted their profile, thank you so much emotion_bigheart

No Eul
                      Seire

esude
                      Mielin

Lunalit Viziune
                      Alya

UnAnticipated
                      Darius

The Gluten-Free Bucket
                      Riletia

gataki91
                      Balian

mrotsy
                      Sybil

yiyayang
                      Kyrilier

The-Symmetry-Reaper
                      Demetrius

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx
                      Acacia

BasicallyASheep
                      Evander

The Aceless Star
                      Allard

Servant of Brivas

Servant of Savona

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
      User Image

Okay lovelies~ You've all waited long enough!
                      As long as I am not distracted again, Blinded will open in the next fifteen minutes!
                      So what that means is that first posts will be expected within the next 7 days. Unless there is some huge life altering event like a surgery, a death in the family, or your death (god forbid any of that stuff happen to you and I really do wish you all the best in your life) I expect a post by this time next week.

One final reminder to Reaper, Unanticipated, and Sheep* I do need your profiles. This role-play needs men to function. If I do not have them by this 6PM Eastern tomorrow (about thirty minutes from when this post is submitted) I'll be reopening the positions again. Think I gave everyone an extra three and a half days to get this in.... on top of the week(s) you had previously.

To those who have reserves but no profile, just a reminder that I'll need those too~.

Edit: Oh! and also, if you haven't already, check out the timeline! More will be added eventually. And if you are interested in history at all, most of the early stuff mirrors the start of the First World War. Happy readings~

Thank you~

*sheep - look in the spoiler
                      No Eul
                      Seire

esude
                      Mielin

Lunalit Viziune
                      Alya

UnAnticipated
                      Darius

The Gluten-Free Bucket
                      Riletia

gataki91
                      Balian

mrotsy
                      Sybil

yiyayang
                      Kyrilier

The-Symmetry-Reaper
                      Demetrius

xX_Yuki_Star_Xx
                      Acacia

BasicallyASheep
                      Evander: Heard what's up. I would still like it as soon as possible. If it's the same one as last time, just make sure the bio fits the new characters and you can post it

The Aceless Star
                      Allard

The Gluten-Free Bucket
                      Kayden

esude
                      Jayden

Invisible Gaian

I'm holding off on posting for the moment. It looks like there's just a single group hanging out atm. Seire isn't the type of person to stand by herself, but... I don't feel like it's quite a good time for throw her in yet. I am reading the posts though. Just wanted to let you know.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

UnAnticipated
The Gluten-Free Bucket
The Aceless Star

Psssst hey guys

come help breathe life into the rp ; D send in them first posts

i want to see your baes in action

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff