Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cassidy Peterson
You don't owe anyone sex. Nobody owes you sex. Have fun!

User Image
Be yourself and enjoy yourself.
Make sure he pays though!

Garbage

Stuch Again
Cassidy Peterson
You don't owe anyone sex. Nobody owes you sex. Have fun!

User Image
Piss off 4laugh
Punch your date in the d**k. Guys love it when you do that.

Sparkly Lunatic

Be yourself, don't be afraid to smile and laugh.
Keep eye contact but not too much.
It'll be fine.

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Qriosity
Be yourself. That's why they went on the date with you in the first place.
Now get the ******** out of this forum, you're in the wrong one.

You are not a moderator as far as I know.

As for the first date: OMG Fukking exciting!!!
Am I too late yet? If not... okay pfew! Take a deep breath and realize that whatever happens, you'll probably have clothes on by the time you leave the house. So that will work itself out somehow.

As for things to talk about: Easy! If your a lil shy like me, copy and paste this trick: Be supercurious about whatever he tells you about. That way he'll feel interesting and encauraged to talk more. I'm sure somewhere in that conversation you'll find a common ground and you'll be good for the rest of the night.

Aaand last bit: smile a lot! If he feels like you're having a great time will make him more at ease too. You're probably not the only one with anxiety.

Have fun love!

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Qriosity
Mulien
Qriosity
Be yourself. That's why they went on the date with you in the first place.
Now get the ******** out of this forum, you're in the wrong one.

You are not a moderator as far as I know.

As for the first date: OMG Fukking exciting!!!
Am I too late yet? If not... okay pfew! Take a deep breath and realize that whatever happens, you'll probably have clothes on by the time you leave the house. So that will work itself out somehow.

As for things to talk about: Easy! If your a lil shy like me, copy and paste this trick: Be supercurious about whatever he tells you about. That way he'll feel interesting and encauraged to talk more. I'm sure somewhere in that conversation you'll find a common ground and you'll be good for the rest of the night.

Aaand last bit: smile a lot! If he feels like you're having a great time will make him more at ease too. You're probably not the only one with anxiety.

Have fun love!

I don't need to be a moderator to tell someone to get out of a forum, since it's the wrong one. smile
I didn't ask you as far as I know.

Telling other people they're in the wrong forum is considered spamming. What you could do instead is report the topic and let the moderators deal with it. Perhaps you should read the rules.

Garbage

Qriosity
It's against the rules to tell someone they're in the wrong forum? Can you link me to that?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/extended-discussion/extended-discussion-rules-and-guidelines/t.43645243/ It's early on in the "General Posting Guidelines" post, under the "Posting in Misplaced Threads" section

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff