yae 0.77272727272727 77.3% [ 17 ]
nae 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
so I've been reading the manga for a while and man it's looooong. does anybody know if it's still ongoing? Is it completed? all I know is there are about 50+ volumes at my library. anyway, what are your thoughts on the manga (or anime if you've seen it)?
I like it, but I find it funny how the characters' see death so often, it's kinda unrealistic, but I love it all the same.
Extremely long show, not sure about the manga, but guessing length wise it would be like one peace (That pirate show, Luffy) But very good.

Alien Cosmonaut

I believe the Detective Conan anime and manga are still ongoing, and movies are still being released each April. biggrin

Ai and Conan are my favourite characters~

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
IIRC it's either the longest or second longest running manga of all time, and is definitely still ongoing

It's pretty great, but I've never been able to dive too far into it since it's so vast. It seems super promising, but my attention span is pretty iffy sweatdrop

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
pallada
Extremely long show, not sure about the manga, but guessing length wise it would be like one peace (That pirate show, Luffy) But very good.
hahah i know what One piece is. i kinda figured it'd be that long

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bitway Ozrock
I believe the Detective Conan anime and manga are still ongoing, and movies are still being released each April. biggrin

yeah im thinking of watching some of the movies after i finish lol if that'll ever happen. i kinda figured it was still ongoing, but hoped it wasn't

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bitway Ozrock

yeah im thinking of watching some of the movies after i finish lol if that'll ever happen. i kinda figured it was still ongoing, but hoped it wasn't

Wheezing Gekko

7,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
robodongs
IIRC it's either the longest or second longest running manga of all time, and is definitely still ongoing

It's pretty great, but I've never been able to dive too far into it since it's so vast. It seems super promising, but my attention span is pretty iffy sweatdrop
ha i get that way sometimes too, but with Conan i'm always excited to see what new case'll come and how the masterminds behind them carry out their schemes.

Aged Noob

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
I remember doing a marathon of it years ago and getting over 100 episodes in of the anime. Those 100 episodes were pretty good from what I remember, my interest waned because I found other things at the time but always considering going back to catch up at some point.

Alien Cosmonaut

draw2death
Bitway Ozrock

I'm horrible with long animes, so I've been mainly watching the movies and re-reading bits of the manga, since I read it several years ago and didn't initially remember much.

Hilarious Genius

7,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
draw2death
robodongs

ha i get that way sometimes too, but with Conan i'm always excited to see what new case'll come and how the masterminds behind them carry out their schemes.

I still totally wanna go back, I mean I managed to conquer one piece (for a while, anyway) so it shouldn't be so bad, but even that took me an entire summer to get through

Quotable Prophet

I would stick with watching the show just because I know the manga is that long but yeah Case Closed will always be a fav of mine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff