Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
I like that there are, what, 3-4 versions of Baroness, but only 2 of Baron.

Also, not to bring GGs to light, but I honestly wonder how far of a discount they're going to go before they quit them all together? You rarely go 60% off because the product is selling well.

Timid Conversationalist

16,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
couldn't post earlier lets see if i can now

I only like two items in the Cherubic Gatekeeper, the collar and the shirt but I am not a fan of any wings other then the small animated ones.
Love love love the Dusky Bower though
User Image

Loyal Kitten

I would absolutely love it if Gaia could get their act together and decided on which shade of navy they plan on using. I'm tired of searching for navy and seeing 10 different shades of blue. I love navy but goddamn do they make it so you can't color match navy colored items. Blargh.

Victim

so glad i don't like the new byul
i kinda blew out my inventory yesterday getting 2 copies of the original
the longer it takes them to make a recolor i like the better!

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Beast Henshin
I like that there are, what, 3-4 versions of Baroness, but only 2 of Baron.

Also, not to bring GGs to light, but I honestly wonder how far of a discount they're going to go before they quit them all together? You rarely go 60% off because the product is selling well.

Get Assloads of Gold bundles 99.9999999% off FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY and get a free s**t-ton of Gold bundle too!

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I think whoever made the Byul recolor should've used the same off-white from the original instead of just hitting the Desaturate command in Photoshop, at least so it'd match more of the items they've been pumping out.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Is 699 their new go to number? Jeeze. Anyways. the description for this and the previous gatekeeper(white) item... are those Digimon references?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Wow that new Romp bundle, geez what God awful odds, it's like the one's we use to get verge that let you jump to the second to the last stage, I only got one victory and it gave me a Happy Melody. e.e Are you for real Gaia? What on earth is that doing in there? Plus like 4 copies of the fistcuffs item, cuz I so needed some of those. rolleyes

I wish they'd just released the recolors for strait resale, I didn't really want to buy more RIGs, oh well, ugh I just hope they don't make one in purple, because then I'll HAVE to have it.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Kawaii Spirit

Not a fan of the byul recolor. Glad I snagged the original, was thinking about waiting for the recolors but decided not to when I saw those numbers going down so fast.

Not really a fan of anything they released today, actually. This hasn't happened in a while.

OG Smoker

The new recolor of byul is pretty nice.

clarion's King

Super Model

Winter Hue

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10056897/][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/915178679974c1.png[/img][/url]

Friendly Bear

oh damn. Byul recolor. ; _ ; <3

Friendly Bear

...and who's in charge of putting the tags on the Bower items? xD

Magical Bunny

LeV Oblivion
...and who's in charge of putting the tags on the Bower items? xD

Honestly, don't hold me to this or anything, but I think it's a pepper-tea item. Has her tells anyway: patterns, full skirts, and fairly unusual palette. So she would've been responsible for them.

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
This hair is like a dream!

I'm so glad I had some GC on hand...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash