Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Widow

Takarashi

Meelos can talk to Master Brandt becuase theyre both cocky xD
And Maiya can speak with Master Xenos. lol

do you mind if i change their pictures? I will probably get a new spark of inspiration along with the new looks..

Lightbringer

Skuhlly
Yeah, feel free to change appearances. I can change the ones listed in their profiles as well if you like.

Bashful Widow

i see. well that will take a bit and ive been up for 18-19 hours. my eyes burn so im prolly going to sleep cx

Bashful Widow

Takarashi

id like these pictures

Maiya

Meelos

Lightbringer

Skuhlly
Certainly. Is Meelos' picture supposed to be upside-down?

Bashful Widow

Takarashi

Sure is XD
i have to post later.
Ihave to go to dinner with my boyfriends parents >.<
Sorry it is taking so long for me to post, I'll get it out some time tonight. Been really busy all day for the past three days.

Lightbringer

No worries nor rush.

Bashful Widow

I will be moving Meelos and Maiya out of the dreamlike state in my next post. Is anyone free? before i make them go socialize with the adults xD
Maybe Cael. Or Micheal. Or Arillian.

Bashful Widow

Maiya can talk to Cael and if Azure is still here, Meelos can go tlak to Michael.... again xD
I'm still here, sorta. xD Michael would currently be in the forest, making a makeshift place to live since Kreiva kind of ruined his dorm for him.

Arilian is also in the forest somewhere trying to avoid human contact again [for now].

Lightbringer

I'll be distracted for the next couple of days as I'm trying to get a job, but I'll keep an eye on things.

Bashful Widow

Gotcha xP I feel like Michael is Meelos' only friend and that Maiya has no friends because Faera doesnt like other people xD

GOOD LUCK!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces