45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola
Octopus stuck to my head... not long before a shark comes to shower my legs with chomps love. IF ONLY I COULD SWIM AWAY (flails ineffectually)
its ok..I cant swim either
Well, guess we'll be at a standstill for a while. I'll just be floating here in the open water. crying
Darn it...I keep losing girls to sharks who can swim!
I'm sure it would work... if only I could flail my way over. gonk

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Such a boring and confusing event, all the posting and yet to get anything.

One of the "NPC" have to notice you, talk to you, and decide to gift you.

They aren't the Automated NPC we are used to. They are being played by people.
Trust me, I have talked and been quoted by them several times including this morning. They should have just posted random grant links.

A Mini Event would have been nice. People might have complained because there would be too many on the marketplace. However,.. these items aren't that stellar or special. There is enough swimwear already on Gaia for it to not be the only source.
Wouldn't surprise me if there will be kick starts for Halloween and Christmas as well, we ''pay'' for our events from now on. Last Halloween was a kick start, what am I talking about? xp

Usually the Rich do not pay into Gold Sinks.

Atleast this year they have found ways to make the Gold Sinks draw in the Rich.

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
*splashes about in the shallows* *talks in a loud stage voice* Oh, gee, I sure hope a shark doesn't show up! I bet he couldn't even get into water this shallow, though!

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Such a boring and confusing event, all the posting and yet to get anything.

One of the "NPC" have to notice you, talk to you, and decide to gift you.

They aren't the Automated NPC we are used to. They are being played by people.
Trust me, I have talked and been quoted by them several times including this morning. They should have just posted random grant links.

A Mini Event would have been nice. People might have complained because there would be too many on the marketplace. However,.. these items aren't that stellar or special. There is enough swimwear already on Gaia for it to not be the only source.
Wouldn't surprise me if there will be kick starts for Halloween and Christmas as well, we ''pay'' for our events from now on. Last Halloween was a kick start, what am I talking about? xp

Of course, the rich can just buy GGs and get the gold back. People say a trillion is cheap, guess I am very poor hobo with my 26 billion.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Can someone chomp this cephalopod off my head? gonk Preferably without chomping off my actual head?

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Come on, Chompy, let's play!

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola
Octopus stuck to my head... not long before a shark comes to shower my legs with chomps love. IF ONLY I COULD SWIM AWAY (flails ineffectually)
Well, guess we'll be at a standstill for a while. I'll just be floating here in the open water. crying

Ok! I'll try to build a boat in meantime..*chews on some trees*

Dangerous Hellraiser

10,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
hay Chompy chop can i hugs ya cat_wink

Beloved Prophet

19,840 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
The-Lady-Anatola
Can someone chomp this cephalopod off my head? gonk Preferably without chomping off my actual head?
Dearest, what on earth are you doing in shark-infested waters?

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
rimedragona
*splashes about in the shallows* *talks in a loud stage voice* Oh, gee, I sure hope a shark doesn't show up! I bet he couldn't even get into water this shallow, though!
I bet that it cant biggrin

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux

Of course, the rich can just buy GGs and get the gold back. People say a trillion is cheap, guess I am very poor hobo with my 26 billion.

I'm so poor.

The Heart Charms have been helping me.

There are a couple things I kinda wanna make but Star Charms are 5-6 times what they were 24 hours ago.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Flux

I'm so poor.

The Heart Charms have been helping me.

There are a couple things I kinda wanna make but Star Charms are 5-6 times what they were 24 hours ago.
I am just going to open caches and hope to find one or two, not willing to throw away that much gold for each.

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola
Haji Demon
The-Lady-Anatola

Ok! I'll try to build a boat in meantime..*chews on some trees*
Hope you're a skilled carpenter... I think the other sharks have taken notice to my plight. gonk

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
The-Lady-Anatola

*CHOMPS OFF HEAD*

be more specific next time stare

Skyler Dunes's Queen

Omnipresent Lunatic

45,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Skyler Dunes
The-Lady-Anatola
Dearest, what on earth are you doing in shark-infested waters?
IT WAS A MISTAKE, A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE MISTAKE SAVE ME crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces