Total Votes:[ 238 ]
1 2 3 4 >

NinjaRaphaelTMNT's Princess

Gracious Citizen

16,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Here it is...The TMNT 2014 TraIier,,,,The New Turtle Pictures And a little poll....I would like to here your thoughts on this Movie and the Turtles..*Clik the Cop Face to see pictures..*
TMNT Trailer

(Plot)Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April O'Neil and her wise-cracking cameraman Vern Fenwick to save the city and unravel Shredder's diabolical plan.

~Cast List~
Pete Ploszek as Leonardo-Johnny Knoxville as the voice of Leonardo
Alan Ritchson as Raphael
Noel Fisher as Michelangelo
Jeremy Howard as Donatello
Megan Fox as April O'Neil
William Fichtner as Eric Sachs
Danny Woodburn as Splinter-Tony Shalhoub as the voice of Splinter
Will Arnett as Vern Fenwick
Minae Noji as Karai
Whoopi Goldberg as Bernadette Thompson
Abby Elliott as Taylor Aka Irma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
My expectations for this movie are very low. Michael Bay is like a reverse King Midas, everything he touches turns into poo poo.

Gracious Citizen

16,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
thesupremekaidbz
My expectations for this movie are very low. Michael Bay is like a reverse King Midas, everything he touches turns into poo poo.

I know right..

Shameless Heckler

14,225 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
When I saw the Shredder I thought of that line from the first ninja turtles movie Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw. In this movie I think that hardware really is for making coleslaw. Holy s**t he should have been in Transformers. Not impressed with this movie, I don't like the turtle's faces it looks like a human face was pasted on the turtle's heads. I can't believe I was right about the turtles being made in a lab instead of the accidental mutation. I guess I'm not that surprised Michael Bay is somewhat involved.

Timid Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Survivor 150
Probably going to wait and see for this one, but I'm not expecting anything from it. Although I will give them a point for having Mikey be somewhat in character based on the more recent stuff... but we'll see.He's probably going to be the only one in character knowing how things I like have been going lately. razz
It looks like such a pile of s**t.

Beloved Lunatic

thesupremekaidbz

A part of me died when I saw Michael Bay had his clutches on the turtles. I'm going to have to pretend this movie doesn't exist.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
thesupremekaidbz

User Image Agreed. plus, I heard the story was remade. smh
*watches trailer of The Book of Life on Youtube*

User Image

Timid Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Survivor 150
Well, we have our cheesy junk rap song for the movie....
It doesn't even have anything to do with the actual movie near as I can tell (Money and Lamborghini's? Really?) But for those morbidly curious: Here you go

Valiant Jackling

I'll be skipping out on that movie unless a friend reeeaaaally wants to go, which I doubt. Doesn't look worthwhile.

Lonely Hunter

21,790 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I'll wait until it comes out on DVD or airs on TV.
I hope Venus shows up in the movie.
Not a fan of the design, but lots of things I like changes towards some generations and so, so I will give it a chance.
Idk yet if I will see it. We shall see.
Definitely going to see it opening week. Looks like it will be fun.

Gracious Citizen

16,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
I fix the link to the Trailer.....

TMNT NEW TRAILER

Kawaii Shoujo

It looks kinda interesting as well as rather funny but... seriously though I just can't picture myself going to the theaters and seeing this movie, and I guess it's because I don't feel like shelling out some cash for overpriced movie tickets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff