Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lunatic

Why people even give a ******** that they were blocked/ignored. Get over it. Seriously why does it even matter? : |

Trapper

like really i would b curious????
is that a siN

Timid Receiver

6,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
idk but i love your avatar

slater234's Wife

Shirtless Businessman

Lonely Lunatic

queenthot

Not what I'm saying. At all.
What I am saying is I constantly see posts about "OMG this person blocked me, they must be so butthurt" Pretty sure you're feeling a little salty yourself if you have to make a thread dedicated to it, EVERY SINGLE TIME it happens to you.

Lonely Lunatic

Major Nig-Nog

Okay, brah.

Lonely Lunatic

always homo

I love yours too! emotion_bigheart

Trapper

Kuriositat

Not what I'm saying. At all.
What I am saying is I constantly see posts about "OMG this person blocked me, they must be so butthurt" Pretty sure you're feeling a little salty yourself if you have to make a thread dedicated to it, EVERY SINGLE TIME it happens to you.

o ya
thats annoying
i feel ya

how does some1 even kno if they blocked you ???

11,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

slater234's Wife

Shirtless Businessman

Kuriositat
Major Nig-Nog

Okay, brah.

btw i like ur face.

u have a nice face.

Anxious Faun

I dislike upsetting people.
So I had to figure out who ignored me and why
but when I figured out why I nolonger gave a damn cause it was a stupid reason and I felt no guilt. ouo
I know I don't/wouldn't.

Excitable Member

people want attention usually

Lonely Lunatic

queenthot

I assume it goes something like, "Ah I'm gonna go see if my being a c**t has gotten a response...." -goes to thread- Ah I can't view this what the hell.
I block people often because I host gifting threads/ avatar contest and people who can't stick to the terms provided within the thread aren't welcome there, they're a nuisance to others.
Maybe if people didn't act like assholes because it's easy over the Internet to be bad, they wouldn't have to be butthurt over being blocked.

Mewling Kitten

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I would wonder why but other than that I wouldn't care and wouldn't waste time making a thread about being blocked

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff