Clicking for Gold 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Okay this is how it works together we will tell a story by adding six words to it each time. I will start then someone else will add their line and so on. Each day I log in I will add all the lines together in one post to see how the story is going.

Rules
1. Six Words (punctuation is okay)
2. Must be PG-13 and follow Gaia's rules.
3. Any Genre is okay just CLEAN!
4. This is everyone's story one person can not lay claim to the story.
5. Firearms are not prohibited -- you can use them in your lines in.

Update Story 4 page 52

Added a Poll for fun

wahmbulance Write on and keep it going! wahmbulance

[Monsieur Cuckooface
Just for you!

Basically Story 1 but really Chapter 1, 1,040 Words

Once upon a time there was a little ducky, and the ducky was a beautiful ducky, and he was mine but then the fire nation attacked and the ducky had to go kick some beaver butts by infiltrating the FBI's headquarters for machine guns. But the FBI was allied with Jasline the pretty ducky and then Jasline said “oh I'm tired.” So Jasline decided to exit the no she didn't she liked it there because fighting crime is awesome so and then Jasline died. Then Doomguy kicked down the door only to find Sheila the penguin who was geared up for battle against the undead Jasline with chickens and then Jasline said “oh I'm was just tricking you I'm alive tee hee.” Sheila the Penguin walked away from Jasline, to quickly grab a flamethrower and extinguish the zombie looking duck and then Jasline stabbed everything. Sheila tried to share fried chicken “She's called Jasline not Sheila!!!” cried the agitated zombie looking duck. Sheila tried to console Jasline about the fried chicken; Jasline decided that fried chicken was good. Becoming cannibal, Jasline ate the chicken the FBI freaked out, Jasline ran Sheila ran to the flailing duckling Jasline worried she would be sold to China for eating chicken but the way the world was not as simple as it looked since the fire nation was raiding children and ducks throughout the world It was time for action so Barack Obama stepped in to help by charging the fire nation for selling ducks for slavery to China it was time for a change with Obama's help, the chicken army chased DoomGuy and the fire nation decided to raise chicken import prices. The people were outraged; they began raising their own chicken farms instead. Unfortunately, the inexperienced farmers caused widespread chicken flu epidemic that wiped out the livestock of Bill's Ranch. Then spread to Georgia along with the migration of infected "pretty duckies." Armed with a flamethrower Sheila barbecued the pork on the grill and apples to feed the masses. BUT! The masses where STILL HUNGRY! Which is where Jasline returned! Who found herself in a predicament while walking around the strangest lands of Gaiaonline, the duckling scurried off then falls into a hot pool and was saved by a mermaid. Who carries Jasline off to Atlantis you'd think the duck would drown the mermaid temporarily gave Jasline the bubble to help her breath, but the mermaids father was furious because he didn't want the duck to spoil his beautiful underwater kingdom so, Jasline said "don't forget I'm Rosamund's," yet the king did not care So he popped the water bubble and promptly flipped a tiny table but it broke afterwards, so what was happening to the duck didn't kill her quickly it was a miracle of friendship and so the mermaid grabbed the duck quickly and did the Time Warp brilliantly. Back before the fire nation attacked, when the ducky wasn't so beautiful, and didn’t exist therefore we would introduce the duckies mother, who and actually a swan who decided living on a deserted island would give her super powers. And frankly prepare her for anything that came that doesn't even matter if some people would just understand the fact that swans can actually talk if they are treated with respect and fed chocolates from the Fire Nation; who loved their swan queen very little, Jaseline shot herself in the head however, the shot wasn't fatal because The gun was an air pistol. The swan queen had made life altering choice to never let herself feel for her subjects so she locked away part of her heart which led her to an exaggerated portal opening in front of a big scary, gloomy castle! Complete with sound effects and lightning! She entered the castle feeling nothing until she steps on a trapdoor falling through she saw lots of slimy tentacles, lots of slimy tentacles with opening and closing suction feeders on each tentacles arm wrapping around her, excreting excess drool oozing all over the swan’s body but it killed instantly with the acid that was in the drool But wait! There's more! A dragon revived the swan's health with a Magical Atomic bazooka which gives life to an army of talking tubas Being played by panda bears which surrounded the swan with music giant dancing spiders, saliva oozing on it and then it became a can of tuna!? Son of a turkey baster what trip are we scheduling on Tuesday? Because Tuesdays are quite rancid, I forgot to throw out those moldy beans that expired last months. Anyways, the dogs are getting lonesome, because of the queens disappearance. The king, however, is available for leading the fire nation to battle, slathering their ribs with barbecue sauce like it was war paint, screaming "I'm not dead yet, I'm just thirsty for Monsieur Cuckooface. Don't tell anybody the truth about the chickens. “I wonder what raw chicken tastes like the flesh of it”, but Monsieur Cuckooface, knew the chickens secret. That chickens are cannibalistic bastards that “um, just a second, someone's calling.” The King had scientist run tests very cute hush puppies turning them they were dangerous that they should put flyers on organ donations so they wouldn't mix the organs up therefore making sure the puppies were not used for rising the evil if for some reason spooked silver dancing spoons that fell in the dark abyss formulated to imprison the world's largest bowl of comatose, homophobic, and most chilling creatures, with giant, hairy, chocolate coated fingers dipping in guacamole and spinach. They are enemies of Sailor Popeye and Sailor Popeye felt really offended that you'd let good spinaches hear your sorrowful mourning of barren loneliness. They could change how they are eating the children of terrorists with a nice sweet and tangy marmalade. But yesterday the scientist decided that science was a great sport insisting it should be included in the National Olympics of the Swan because scientists work day and night and that's not easy, trust me. So the scientists started a petition to legalize, cannibalizing human clones. Which allowed a flooding supply of organs but they ate all the organs so that idea was tabled so it is finished. The End.

Basically Story 2 but really Chapter 2 lol 1897 Words
(Landy is the giant land shark from Gold Beach in case anyone isn't sure) Just kidding! The King consulted Landy take over the world with these sharknadoes that will rip through space and time as we know them but her plan backfired on her. Because now, all they could do was to prepare a cat army. Since no other army could attempt to challenge the ferocious clawed beasts of cuteness. BWAHAHAHaaaa pardon my outburst, the fluffiness and sweetness got me so bad I'm bleeding strawberry jam and crying hot tears of pudding. So hordes of bakers started chasing the muffin man who lives down by the blood and organ store (he sold his Drury Lane estate). All the bakers were jealous of his brand new location that smells glorious all throughout the land of butchers and chicken hunters. However, the other bakers were furious with how frequently his fine establishment was drawing everyone to the baker's door but today he had no dough! So, he had to find something so he went to the market to get all that dough so he could make a bunch of muffins, but the jealous bakers sabotaged his family. They were the dough. And now all he had was instead of muffins. A gingerbread family actually made of toxic waste went to give their thanks to Buddha. Budda felt sorry for the baker you know, the baker who owns and works at a tiny mushroom factory in Oliver. A small unknown shop in the slums of Sedna Isles in Venus where in order to survive you had to bribe the old farmers for grain to work your own living and to prevent the plague from rising and causing great deaths. Because then we'd be underpopulated here in Oliver for we are Spartans, huhaa! Literally only 300 left after it was revealed that there Soldiers had been disbanded, after all. Sedna Isles were completely unprotected so they had to gather an army of vicious gingerbread men. All of them were armed with striped, sugary candy canes for weapons which aren’t the best strategy to have, but it worked. Any enemies would be baffled to find out the truth that, in fact, nobody would ever prefer being on #TeamRihanna over #TeamBeyonce. And, boy, did the King know! He felt too shocked to even admit that Queen Bey was the queen. HIS QUEEN! His Vanished Queen! The vanished queen who grabbed booty grabbed hard and good, oh she was trying to raise gold for a shiny new car. Unfortunately, it was starting to rain buckets of Mickey Mouse. Suddenly, a cute bunny ate my very last slice of tiramisu flavored jell-o. This made me upset so I ate sixty donuts a terrible idea, and I developed diabetes. So I cried a river and became quite dehydrated. This was rather distressing. But thankfully there was a doctor nearby who cured me and told me to stay away from bunny thieves, but bunnies are cute, another terrible idea is to give a mouse a slice of cheese and kiss it. But I did it anyways and he bit me on the nose. What a disastrous day. The king swallowed a muffin that was unfortunately infested with dung beetles. And he turned into a pile of poop. The queen was distraught. A poop could not kiss as well as her sweet king yet it was quite warm actually, she liked the feel of the object despite its flaky texture. The experience was an exhilarating and she tried to share beauty tips with her husband. However he did not reply because He suddenly lost his voice! The poor lad, he ran to and fro, gesturing, hoping someone would understand him. No one did. The man sulked and sulked, wandering into the forest. He heard a twig snap behind him, and when he turned around the "six words only" bandit attacked and then said that he had forced the fire nation to attack yet again. This cycle is vicious. But the fire nation was not happy with the world so they tried to make rainbows. But fire fighters with fire engines came rushing so that was that. Phew, right? For the fire nation yes, Oliver town is safe. The King was approached by a wizard who was dancing in the rain with a kangaroo. He told the king to turn back into a human; he had to use a potion so the Cookie Monster would leave him alone. Then a basket of muffins fell for the Wizard's trap. The potion was the wrong one, so instead rather flamboyant young ringmaster tried to train a purple tiger to avenge those unfortunate muffins and take over the kingdom. Sounded like they were in a pinch, like being flooded with honey syrup or being dowsed in warm gravy or worse, being attacked by chickens and other unusual odd things leading to the King suddenly being mobbed by a chicken wielding anti-butcher swore to avenge fowl feathered creatures with his terrible clawed chicken weapons on his albino Chocobo named Matrix. He attacks the king with his trained attack chickens and ducks awesome force that threatened to do his bidding forever after he has passed on. Unfortunately, the force was a rainbow colored unicorn with lasers and wings that could generate powerful feelings of nausea in those who tried ninja chocolate bunnies and frogs which double as kingly funeral offerings. This could not get any weirder or could it? Just then, a massive fleet of dirigibles broke from their moorings. Wildly wallowing and lurching they fell, like giant potatoes aflame. Those bearing witness would later recount as an oddly mashed act of flying whales, passionately mating, mind boggling, hardcore lovey dovey, totally fine with casual flatulence sniffing derrieres in the park, the King's Advisor started feeling ill. The overwhelming experience was getting to him. He hadn't the slightest clue other than he needed to rethink his whole life serving the King. So he threw away his royal undergarments made of golden and silk and thrust forth in his new patchwork frock that blended in patchwork frock that blended in the neon-colored techno spacemen outfit. It was then that he decided to roam the galaxy for adventure and perhaps a bit of well-deserved @$$ whoopin'. Sharkeisha appeared and summoned a demon with her blood. The demons name was pinkie pie. Pinkie pie was, shockingly, incredibly sadistic. But he secretly feared kangaroo plushies. Pinkie pulled out a kazoo knife. Jimmy pulled out a butter knife. "Bring it!" he snickered, furiously jabbing with those cute, tiny, soft paws Thrusting the knife towards his opponent Pinkie parried those loathsome Kangaroo punches, swinging with all the demon's might until the LGBT pride parade came and broke up the fight. Rainbow flags were distributed to everyone and then some person took those flags. and ran far away with them to a land called Hizzlyfizzlegulsstreich. It is a continent located in the west of Hciertsslugelzzifylzzih Island, where sloths travel at a blinding 200m/s. The Flag Thief’s name... was FlagThief, the flags were used to direct the lost great ancient civilization of Hizzlyfizzlegulsstreich which native animal are sloths which immediately stampeded the Flag Thief. Along came a spider named Lucy. Jimmy the Kangaroo arrived as well. They started kissing each other slowly. Tongues intertwine and out the ears responsible, for freeing whale ships. Purpose and they have bouncing baby, very hairy little one. They named Pretty Peach Cobbler Penelope Pete, aka David, his parents were overjoyed with the fact that he was unique that he was a chocolate gingerbread a bite of which caused divine light to shine out of your eyeballs which caused ships to think you're a lighthouse. Then, out of nowhere, a crazy nekkie man named Kevin appeared and shouted at the top of his neck. He was a magical, merry Christmas person. Yes, he is Santa. But Santa wasn't the same anymore. He has got ripped abs now. He also had his beard shaved, so he can't fly anymore, EVER. BUT… He uses his magic against, the lost souls of our world by using aerial red-nosed reindeers. Additionally, he deprives every other Kevin of his illusions. Dreadful, irreplaceable loss! He was worried that he might crush hearts with his ripped abs and keep the ladies waiting up but the ladies had abs too. Santa enlisted David as a bodyguard and the Flag Thief as reindeer! With their combined powers, they travelled swiftly through the windy, desolate skies. They traveled so fast that bugs smashed against their faces. Grimly wiping with their tongues, they head to the Amazon Jungles, so they could play Ring-Around-The-Rosie with Dm and her dragons who were the size of puppies, with scales. Everyone decided to go to Venus to defeat Muffin Man's Gingerbread Army. They rode in giant, flashy Spaceships. Driven by now-retired King's Advisor, Doctor Fluboxous, who enjoyed to much artificial sweetener in his iced tea. They landed on Venus. The Muffin Man freaked out because Santa might eat your kids, your wife, your husbands and have the ladies lay eggs. But not all hope was lost The Muffin Man had a PLAN To destroy his very planet. Escaping in a cookie batter mixing bowl. Although, abs Santa man knew and created some misfortune with the bowl Whacked it with a GIANT SPOON! Yes. bowl and spoon. Ingenious Santa and his new "reindeer" were kicking the crap out of that bowl! The bowl pleaded mercy so the dish ran away with the spoon. Everyone knows that dishes are cowards. It was glowing with green ooze of the Muffin Man's mass planetary assault on the galaxy since he has had enough of all this and wants to bake in peace. WHICH THE KING WON'T ALLOW BY sending humongous fire-ants the size of his--!!! RINGRINGRING the phone interrupted. Hello Mr. Smith your order is ready please come and pick up your ten buckets of manure. So Mr. Smith turned off the Stove and ran to his car But, oh no, his car was being towed so he had to transform into his superhero alter ego and flew. Anyways, the Fire-ants were tantalised by the smell of muffin and immediately went for the Muffinman. The Muffinman, startled by this development dispersed giant sugar cubes. "That should stop them." The Muffinman said building the tension as each sugar cube grew legs and wrestled with the bear whose powers are actually dangerous and who gobbled the sugar cubes, but there were enough cubes to do the job that was required and soon, the Fire-ants had diabetes. Which now required them to take insulin shots, delaying their advance towards the snickering Muffin Man. But before the battles starts, we have intermission! **Claps** **Claps** everyone is running for Santa! Because the King is Poop! Woot! Santa wins! On with the show. Curtains up and turn the lights on, get ready for the spectacle 3...2...1, aaaaand Akshuuun! The Muffinman was paralyzed by stage fright, but pulled up his big girl panties and defeated the Fire-ants, ballerina style. The Fire-ants allies finally arrived and was enthralled by Muffinman's graceful ballet. They began to Zumba their way into Santa's heart, signifying the stop of all the craziness and for all the surrounding planets, that and the gem encrusted comet with joy of bringing others together always and achieving justice for all parties. The End

Story 3Once upon a time, in a land that was nothing but forests and chocolate, lived spacemen the size M&M's (seriously) and they had little forkswords to harvest giant sweet mushrooms (for them at least.) They were happy folk who never experienced war, until the Pugmen came. The Pugmen came from a distant land that was cold and barren. A civilization so advanced, they don't know crap about love, and have only known it secondhand from lovemaking whales. A highly unfortunate thing, as it meant they procreated via test tubes, not through the sexy stuff. They talked like there is no tomorrow. They lived on Diet Coke and amphetamines. They're also vegetarians. They only eat broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables. However, they could not eat animal meat, so they decided to travel abroad to gain knowledge of meat eatery. They came to the spacemen's land, and opened a barber shop which was a trap for the spacemen since they looked like M&Ms the spacemen appeared edible to the Pugmen. The spacemen thought the barbershop was to give a do, not be done but oh! They were sadly mistaken! Their savory heads were lopped off. Sweet, juicy grey matter oozing out it intrigued the Pugmen, who decided to suck the liquid out with a hydraulic pump into a purifying filtration process, in which the liquid was pasteurized so that it would be filtered of the fleshy flavor so that it can be made into meat flavored boxed juice drinks. They treated the spacemen like cattle and surprisingly the spacemen loved it the spacemen jumped happily walking towards the moon, and landed on it. The herding mentality, led them into cross-breeding, leading to hybrid spacemen crops for the upcoming Pugmen festival. A new kind of sweet fair food was soon created for it and rides as well. The Pugmen were happy with their discovery when the Pugman King ate one and he explodes in a mushroom cloud in front of the Pugmen who rallied around trying to get a mouthful of some as well. The spacemen were surprised that the Pugmen were actually cannibalistic. They panic and run the hell away throwing dog bones behind and some falls into seizure, twitching because the Pugmen have secretly drugged everything around the area including them. "Jasline suddenly came to their rescue!" Grabbing the spacemen and heading towards the outer portion of the spacemen's territory, into Muffin man’s place of refuge. Muffin Man jumped for joy, hugging the life outta spaceman, murder. The spacemen struggled to free themselves, firing their jetpacks as they escape (yes, jetpacks) only to fall flat on their asses. Muffin man was partially toasted. The sudden chaos attracted Santa (aka Kevin), eating a sandwich as he flew along, to which he comments "Yuck". It causes Santa to crash into Pugmen creating mass panic among all races and awakens Landy, the land shark. But these Landies had heart-shaped eyeballs which allow sensing love and happiness. Love, fluffiness, niceties filled the world, making Pugmen and spacemen busy with hybrids. There was a huge celebration that centered on Space puppies! Spacemen Pugmen hybrids! The hybrid families really worked hard to fuse the two different cultures for future families. Their world prospered until the toasted Muffin man walked again. Oh my god everyone's finally getting reconciled, but now THE VILLAIN RETURNS! (i.e. the semi-toasted Muffin Man) The happiness of others stirred the hearts of Santa and the Landies, causing the King to take charge of the defenses against Muffin Man. It also instilled fear into the Spacepuppies' hearts, paralyzing them. They had just become united and their hybrid race is in chaos! But love will find a way through giant orbital lasers aimed at anything that will bring harm to all. Behold the power of love. Wipe civilizations with a blink of light. And Love took a strange form a giant pugaranian with heart shaped head, armed with machine guns for love's sake, spacepuppies became mutants. Their Pugman ancestry reminded them to never stray too far from the fact they were intelligent and capable of peeling M&Ms to find their wishes. They could eat tons of m&m's, but most of all, they could shoot laser beams from their eyes. Imagine their eagerness to join battle! With eyes towards the Muffin Man pocketing their m&m's, they steeled themselves and moved in their choco-coated body armor. They prepared themselves for the inevitable bloody mayhem. And what happened was the Muffin Man baked a great chicken pie, everyone decided to hold a cook-out. The Pugmen brought coleslaw, I joined in too! I made peach cobbler! And I brought chips with tomato sauce and other flavorful condiments. The space puppies cooked hamburgers made of secret spacemen ingredient which tasted like taco and, oddly, bananas. The epic cook-off lasted 32 years. In fact, they're all skeletons now. Just not quite dead yet! In fact they're not quite finished cooking either! You can't finish Century Salad in less than 100 years! Oh, incidentally the Flag Thief brought cherry daiquiris. Since everyone became skeletons, the cook-out recipes, when completed, were eaten enthusiastically! But did not sate their hunger, there must be more to life than love, life, and pleasure. The skeletons muse disdain, distaste, death, distrust, deceit, dissention, disequilibrium, and disaster. However, one thing was definitely certain. These were the new ingredients, mwahaha! Cackling all too intensely, the skeletons decided to disassemble each other’s bones. Then put them in a stew. Soup bones, galore! They stewed themselves! Along came a spider named Belle, Who crawled out from a nearby well. I kicked Belle right back in. But suddenly, Belle mutated into a butterfly, but I kicked that, too. But suddenly, Belle mutated into a butterfly, but I kicked that, too. The beast charged like Leeroy Jenkins. Wings fluttered with razor-sharp wind rafts. And this butterfly had BIG TEETH. The space puppies were frightened. They smelled the spider's disgusting hairy body filled with Santa's bodily fluids and the cheerful disposition of Bob Ross WHO WILL SAVE THE SPACE PUPPIES??? From the brain slugs who wish to destroy all things cute and fluffy. The transforming jerk, ate the stew. But don't worry; I kicked it right into, the poop King. Nice. But wait! There's more! Power Rangers was running on tv! Go go Power Ranger! Anyways...pew pew everyone! Whew! What a racket! The television was literally shaking from the intense orgasm from the cooking showdown chaos on-air. Yes, those murderous reality TV chefs! They have the bad luck from eating bad mushrooms for many years and they climbed out of the TV (Like in a Japanese horror film!) I used the remote to change channels. But those rampaging chefs didn't stop throwing cleavers at me! Gah! Gordon Ramsay was not best pleased. Neither was Belle, the ravaging butterfly she did not like to be disturbed so her projectile vomited in retaliation. Gross, but effective! Everyone ran away. Even the soup bones fled! But reinforcements have arrived. Paratrooper in tutu attacks in a hostile way of violently cutting off the heads of the Space Puppy Hybrids the Landies started weeping maple syrup from their neck wounds so much syrup was splashing and oozing! But rescue arrived Just as a ******** kraken appeared! Lo and behold! Leviathan was there to mop up the evil bastards as it unveils lightsaber on its demonic hip! Out flashed the saber, which looked exactly like one of those swirly things from outside a barber shop. The Six Words Only Bandit arrived. To place a curse on the vomiting spider and the terrible kraken! But Chicken still crossed the road because the fried chicken restaurant was, unexpectedly, humane to chickens. The spider/butterfly sneaked across the road for McNuggets. Unfortunately the spiderfly's nugget had a piece of glass in it which is hazardous to its health. Therefore, spiderfly detonated like a nuke, killing everything in a 1000 mile radius (1609.344 kilometers) except the McNuggets, because they were transformed in the blast now they were much tastier and called ExMcNuggets. Unfortunately, nobody was alive to eat the ExMcNuggets were now the proud dominant species of spaceman's planet until somebody found out that they weren’t actually sentient beings. But nobody's perfect. The Pugman, Space puppies and Spacemen were miraculously survived the spiderfly's explosion. Thanks to their crossbreeding they had somehow arrived to a magical conclusion; that Tooth Fairy exists. Also, immortality!!! Which means legacies really do exist!??? No time to celebrate, the planet was in serious need of healing the victims of the tragedy that needed new homes, jobs, and food. Glitter started to rain down from staypuff marshmallow clouds that drifted in pink swamp water. A Spring Faerie descended and blessed the land, which Which was not allowed. Ever. but Dogg the dog pissed at the idea the Faerie could not curse the land with deadly miniature winged horses with fangs full of reconstituted grape juice. But this Faerie really was angry that things got dirty, confusing and random. So she decided she was done with stupid things so she went far away into the forest of happy pixies the pixies were so happy because now they had a new playmate and croquet. Everyone was "Happy, Happy!" but then the smurfs attacked with Smurf bombs and smurf throwing stars "smurf you", they said with anger because they were in the middle of their "smurf-dancing". Shocked, the pixies froze in ice. 200 years later they died because of the cold but something unexpected happened, Spacepuppies appeared singing the spacepuppy song,"we are the Pirates of the Carribean, Ar! They were even dressed like pirates! They revived the pixies and started sailing off into the beautiful sunset. Stay tuned for the next episode!

Loaded Lunatic

"Once upon a time there was a little ducky, and the ducky was a beautiful ducky, and he was mine..."

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
But then the fire nation attacked...

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
***THANKS PRINCESS FOR STARTING I HAD INTERNET LAG***

and the ducky had to...

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
...go kick some beaver butts by...
(Oregonian thing)

Super Junior

infiltrating the FBI's headquarters for machine guns.

Loaded Lunatic

"NO YOU GUYS R RUINING MY STORY HE DOESN't EVEN HAVE A GUN AND HIS NAME IS JASLINE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO THE STORY RIGHT THEN DON'T DO it."

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I Princess Rosamund I
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:10 pm

"NO YOU GUYS R RUINING MY STORY HE DOESN't EVEN HAVE A GUN AND HIS NAME IS JASLINE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO THE STORY RIGHT THEN DON'T DO it."

idea Princess, I am very sorry but this is everyones story it can have whatever in it, this does not belong to one person, post six more words to cheapscake lines or please move on idea

Loaded Lunatic

"But they said the wrong this, that's not what Jasline does she doesn't do that. I take a turn they take a turn I take a turn they take a turn but if they don't say what my story is then they're doing it wrong."

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
stressed nope its not your story and your duck is only a line..this is not your story...the story is written how others want it to go stressed

Please add 6 words or move on, thank you exclaim

Loaded Lunatic

"No but I started the story remember so it is my story because everyone was continuing it..."

Shy Friend

But the FBI was allied with...
With Jasline the pretty ducky

Loaded Lunatic

"And then Jasline said oh I'm tired."

Mega Tipper

9,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I Princess Rosamund I
"And then Jasline said oh I'm tired."