Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I'd like to see where this discussion goes -

What sparked this on is a discussion in AT over the status of the OMG item, and then a question bugged me.

What item would best sum up the concept of Gaia Online?

For me, i'd argue the OMG, the Bape Cow, and the Water Meat, because they all highlight how quirky the community and staff can be.

For pete's sake, please don't do anything that would drag this thread off-topic.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
... the tickets which allows you to get anything?

I don't think it's possible to summarize diversity with only one item to start with, and the fact there's so many different styles and possibilities available on Gaia is part of what's making it unique.. no?

Demonic Lover

User Image I'm really not sure there's such a thing, I mean we all perceive the website in such a different way... for example when people say Gaia's mascot I think in Diedrich and the kitten stars XD but I know some can't stand either. A symbol from "old Gaia"?, I think in the angelic mini wing, even if that's a really generic design (CLAMP anyone? XD), like I said, I'm sure those things are different for everyone C:

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Vintage Gaian

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image or User Image or User Image

*shrug*

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
NPC underwear!

Shameless Streaker

The Good Aspects of Gaia
Gaia Loyal T-shirt: Maybe a too simple item, but the fact that it's such a simple item with the name on the site, greatly represents for better or worse, we're a community, and we all really love this site, which is why we keep coming back day after day 3nodding

The Bad Aspects of Gaia (since we can't pretend they don't exists)
A-Halo: The fact that people hoard dozens of them so the price wont deflate and certain users cant ever have it greatly represents how greedy the users on this site has become. Back when I first joined I felt the community of this site everywhere and everyone wanted each other to succeed. Now many users have become very greedy, have no problem AI-ing an item and have devloped an every-man-for-himself mentality.

Creeper Bunny

I always thought of Gaia-sama, even though I don't know what the description means.

The one item that makes me f34R gaia is Ultra Satan. Nope. Nopenopenopenopenonnope.
Actually, items with weird/ quirky descriptions are always things I look forward to on Gaia.
I know there are gold shop item, like in Edmond's shop, but I can't remember which.

fataI error's Waifu

Lonely Mage

i agree on the omg hat.

i also have to say the watermeat, angelic halo. even though it's such a generic item i forever associate the angelic halo with gaia. items like the omg hat and watermeat i consider for the same reasons as you. I also really want to say the orly hat for some reason.

cant forget kiki and coco kitties!

fataI error's Waifu

Lonely Mage

babyl10
I always thought of Gaia-sama, even though I don't know what the description means.

The one item that makes me f34R gaia is Ultra Satan. Nope. Nopenopenopenopenonnope.
Actually, items with weird/ quirky descriptions are always things I look forward to on Gaia.
I know there are gold shop item, like in Edmond's shop, but I can't remember which.
i would say gaia-chan makes me think of gaia more haha

also it says takai desu yo. which basically means it's expensive!
the two original miniwings! c:

Ice-Cold Bookworm

Amigo Pants, Buckteeth, Kitten Stars, G-wing lookin' stuff. I dunno. Everything is Gaian in its own way! 'Cause no matter what you put on, someone most likely won't be like "YOU ARE SO NOT A GAIAN WOW NERD BYE. #ratchet talk2hand "

Wily Streaker

Renaissance
The G Pin
I honestly agree with this. I've had my g-pin for years and until recently it hardly ever left my avatar.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

omg hat definitely
i still have the real one i bought from the gaia shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items