Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lovely ghosts
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
lovely ghosts
I actually love this event although I'm a little shy about participating
it's reminding me why I loved gaia to begin with. The staff.

I guess I missed staff interaction.
Your avatar is frickin' adorable! mrgreen

Also, yeah, I agree. Though it might be good to have a bunch of grant links at the very end of the event, I like the interaction with staff. This is so much better than a spambot that spams threads in every forun. 3nodding
Thanks! Your avi is really cool too, I'm usually not a fan of yellow/gold/black but you're making it look awesome 4laugh

I'm wondering if maybe at the end of the event they're throw all the bikinis in Loyals shop?
Grant links would be even nicer, but as long as I get some matching bottoms for my top I'll be happy c:
Thank yoooou! I'd totally vote for yours if it were in the arenas. Mind sparin' me one? smile

You know, that's actually a real good idea, too. I've seen that, a gold shop RIG, and plain ol' grant links as different solutions to this. Should I make a poll, perhaps?
A poll never hurts!
also I gave you a 5 out of 5 vote heart

(and Jolie heard my bikini bottoms wishes and gifted me them! I'm loving the staff interaction in this event, thank you, miss Jolie wherever you are)
I really like the items! C:

Buggy Punk

Trunks! Cool beans.

IRL Conventioneer

25,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I like the swimsuit items! The colors are cute. I also like that it isn't purely a SPAM THE FORUMS event. Even though I probably won't have much time to do this one, sadly, due to work. I like the spirit of it more.

Trash Witch

All the sequin bikini sets are so perfect I want them all.
sobs

Interesting Citizen

10,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tbh, I bought the green kerchief set a longgg time ago.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm excited , I have the purple bottoms. Now to get lucky and get the top!

Perfect Saint

Wow. Those freebies sure are expensive... gonk

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Victory is mine! I have the set I want! heart

I owe it all to the Surl E. Dean who threw me into detention and Steve Smith who saved me from running topless!

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I think sequin tops are lovely but, I would have preferred Rainbow trout monokini recolors.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
JOLIE HAS GRACED ME WITH THE ORANGE SET. I REQUIRE THE OTHERS THOUGH.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Sweet Sentiment
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Sweet Sentiment
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Sweet Sentiment
wahmbulance Diedrich wahmbulance
I ********' know, right? That entire thing pissed so many people rightfully off. So glad this ain't like that, even if it's not perfect. lol
Fixed that for you. emotion_awesome
That was my sotto voice whisper from offstage. I didn't feel like giving the D-bag more attention.
I laughed at "D-bag" harder than I probably should've.
I used to like Diedrich, particularly during the 2010(?) ghost hunting event - I'll never forget what he said to one of the ghost NPCs, I laughed myself nauseous.
But I stopped when he became the CEO Prez CEO Prez of Gaia.
I'm glad he's not gotten his paws on this event. Oh my god, could you imagine speedos with his face on the crotch? Bikini tops with one of his eyes each per cup? Those would be amazing, actually...
That would make Hassli pretty happy I would imagine. I wasn't here for that event. I came back for the Easter with his babies and missed his introduction.
I AM NOW GOING TO REQUEST THIS FOR THE NEXT EVENT. BRB GAIZ!

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hassli
Sweet Sentiment
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Sweet Sentiment
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Sweet Sentiment
wahmbulance Diedrich wahmbulance
I ********' know, right? That entire thing pissed so many people rightfully off. So glad this ain't like that, even if it's not perfect. lol
Fixed that for you. emotion_awesome
That was my sotto voice whisper from offstage. I didn't feel like giving the D-bag more attention.
I laughed at "D-bag" harder than I probably should've.
I used to like Diedrich, particularly during the 2010(?) ghost hunting event - I'll never forget what he said to one of the ghost NPCs, I laughed myself nauseous.
But I stopped when he became the CEO Prez CEO Prez of Gaia.
I'm glad he's not gotten his paws on this event. Oh my god, could you imagine speedos with his face on the crotch? Bikini tops with one of his eyes each per cup? Those would be amazing, actually...
That would make Hassli pretty happy I would imagine. I wasn't here for that event. I came back for the Easter with his babies and missed his introduction.
I AM NOW GOING TO REQUEST THIS FOR THE NEXT EVENT. BRB GAIZ!
You do that. Maybe you can have it for next April Fools. I think if they used the Purrella line undergarments as a model that would be pretty good, too.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

31,300 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
YAY! a list thank you. smile

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                I KEEP FORGETTING to check out the event. ahh