Welcome to Gaia! ::

Impassioned Misfit

Deruku Rorude Kaine
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Deruku Rorude Kaine
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
supposedly there are some surfboards too they give us one I have been seeing is a blue surboard with skull on it
Oooh, that'd be cool! Thanks! I think that board might be from Summer Jelly or something like that, though?
oh your right just checked man i really want that surfboard!!!
Yeah, it's a great item! It'd be pretty cool if people had beach-themed giveaways in theme with the event!

Impassioned Misfit

Sweet Sentiment
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
SadWhiteRaven
*freezes on horror* So.. .to get the event items, you have to talk with a NPC that is a real person, and they have to decide to give them to you? Not a bot? No easy links to click? No automation? *shrinks into a ball* No, not another Risky Angels! Is this true? :C
Kiiiiiiind of, though there's more than one NPC, and I think it's just more them noticing you. A bunch of people posting in this thread have been gifted, including myself, so if you stick around, you might get lucky. I think the one that was doing most of it tonight, Jahmez, headed to bed, though. 3nodding

People're hoping they'll do like they did with the 2k12 christmas bag of toys and put out grant links toward the end/after the end of the event. 3nodding
I'm hoping they'll be in Gambino Outfitters as a RIG.
You know, that's actually a fantastic idea! I hope devs are reading this!!

Apocalyptic Carnivore

30,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
there is a pair of trunks missing from list Cool Shades Green Beach Trunks User Image

mahelchan's Wife

Romantic Cutie-Pie

25,525 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
hm so they ramdomly send pms or trigger words them like beach party swimsuit bikini and so on ?

Blazing Battler

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
SadWhiteRaven
*freezes on horror* So.. .to get the event items, you have to talk with a NPC that is a real person, and they have to decide to give them to you? Not a bot? No easy links to click? No automation? *shrinks into a ball* No, not another Risky Angels! Is this true? :C
Kiiiiiiind of, though there's more than one NPC, and I think it's just more them noticing you. A bunch of people posting in this thread have been gifted, including myself, so if you stick around, you might get lucky. I think the one that was doing most of it tonight, Jahmez, headed to bed, though. 3nodding

People're hoping they'll do like they did with the 2k12 christmas bag of toys and put out grant links toward the end/after the end of the event. 3nodding
Ahhh, It's ok, I'm uncontrollably anxious all of a sudden, I'm not good at interacting, so non-automated events intimidate me. [NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone actually just gifted me and was really kind, but I'm afraid to even open it! cat_gonk

Uhhh, in other spoons, I loved the NPC posts in that one Gro-Gain Halloween event (though only because someone composited links, I wasn't online/active at the right times.) So thumbs up for a new batch of NPCs?

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
*embarrassed* Thank you! You don't have to reply or anything, I just wanted to apologize for being such a scardy cat and thank you for your work? ^_^'

Impassioned Misfit

Deruku Rorude Kaine
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
there is a pair of trunks missing from list Cool Shades Green Beach Trunks User Image
Thank ya for the link! mrgreen These ones would look good with the green and black Embryonic Vial item, I think!

Wheezing Bookworm

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Brenzie
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

New item listing!

Clicky!

User Image
Thank you, lovely! heart

*blush* you are too kind.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SadWhiteRaven
Risky Angels was a forum thing? D: I always wondered what rig or such that sprung from. Woulda liked some Stocking cosplay.
But yeah, seems the event is interaction. I got my panties in a bunch about it and then got panties. Lol.
But do wolves need clothes? D:

Wheezing Bookworm

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Brenzie
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

New item listing!

Clicky!

User Image
Thank you, lovely! heart

D'aww it was nothing. Besides it was quite a rush to be able to list the item first. I've never done that before in the ten years I've been here.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

amazing. i dont even need to click into each item to know which ones are the newly granted ones. i just gotta look at that price lmao

also, if anyone's bother reading this, please don't be rude to the NPCs. they are definitly easier to talk to because they're not "actual people" with a lot of different emotions, so light teasing is fine and they'd give you a funny response back for it too.
But do remember that there are people behind those accounts and insulting them for being slow or overlooking you will lift the possibility of you getting a gift by -100%. that's bullying you assholes

so don't be rude. they are people behind and other than giving out stuff they're doing their best to interact around the forum too. and with people basically quote spamming them, it's hard. you don't have to go into a deep philosophical conversation about what is the meaning of life with them, ya just gotta say hi, or even comliment them for what they're wearing

just ******** treat the NPCs like actual humans please ok thank you

edit: hey guys, if any of you see people acting like entitled assholes towards the NPCs because of gifting, feel free to use this as a response emotion_awesome

User Image

and if they reply back and think they sound smart:

User Image

Apocalyptic Carnivore

30,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Yeah I really wanna get the green and red trunks but I don't know which [NPC] is giving them out!!! Just hope I can get a pair before this ends!!!!

Trash Bear

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
kurl
Those items... were not worth that gold sink. gonk
Your avi's really cute! I want to hug it. And then probably get drilled to death. It'd be worth it, though.
If we're in the water, we could also be eaten by a shark. And then given beachwear! Yeah!!! This is a good plan!!!!

I will drill you softly then blaugh
Getting eaten by a shark would be an improvement over that beach party.
Wow, I just got trolled hardcore. Getting gifted trunks . . . I'm a ghost, I have no legs. Is this like a taunt? Karmic punishment from the universe? crying

Thanks [NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone. I still do think however the grants really need to be done another method. I would think it would be easier on the users controlling the NPC's too. Then instead of having to put so much time into going through the gifting process, they could relax and have fun replying to users in the threads.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Man, looking at this event...quite glad I didn't donate a single piece of gold towards it.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I feel quite sad that the prizes are recolors of swimsuits... it is a summer bash! but I expecting something else than recolors. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff