Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Brenzie
Xathoa
These are user-controlled NPCs.
Someone playing the NPC has to give the person and item.
There is no way in hell one can collect everything from the event, and that upsets me.
:/
I'm going to be missing out on items from the event because I'm usually looked over- or I prefer lurking.
I'm not an avid poster.

edit, and yeah, it kinda feels like begging.

The last time that I can remember this happening (though I take a lot of hiatuses so it might have happened since then) was Xmas 2k12. Some NPCs gave out toy bags. Later they released links to grant the items to users. It would be really nice if they did that again this time.

I.. don't remember that.
GAH!
I should have been there for tha- wait a minute. I was off visiting my partner in a different country. I never got to participate in that.
I do so hope they release item grants for the items again then.
Because it isn't far for all of the people who missed it- or got their posts missed.

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

So....this is about it for the event we sunk gold into?
Not even a re-use of the Kickstarter's icon on the header to notify that it's going on?
I mean, it's nice we have constant use of in current time NPC events, but at least the last time this happened we knew the Zurg were roaming around and not having to get items from them, only memories.
This sucks...
and I changed into this outfit for nothing. User Image

Barton Elder

29,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
My bikini is red!

Impassioned Misfit

D-Party
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
redface Thank you so much! heart

Vintage Gaian

what the H I get no love I posted the list before d-party did and they get the thanks I cant even get a stupid npc to give me any of these I really really really hate this event

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Lemuelle
Xathoa
These are user-controlled NPCs.
Someone playing the NPC has to give the person and item.
There is no way in hell one can collect everything from the event, and that upsets me.
:/
I'm going to be missing out on items from the event because I'm usually looked over- or I prefer lurking.
I'm not an avid poster.

edit, and yeah, it kinda feels like begging.

^^^^^This....110% percent

120% here

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
This is probably the first event I straight up hate.

Because trying to get the items feels like begging and there's nothing to do if you don't like to post a lot/chat. I'm actually really glad I didn't sink any gold for this.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
So we sank so much gold just so we could have an event forum with NPC bots? An event that hasn't even been announced and has no links in the header? I almost wish I just kept my gold if we sank that much for basically a lazy forum event. Then again, I'm not surprised. Free stuff just ain't worth the effort anymore. User Image

Impassioned Misfit

Everyone!!!

There's a set of trunks now!! Jahmez just gifted me a pair! emotion_kirakira

Impassioned Misfit

Imrae Myett
So we sank so much gold just so we could have an event forum with NPC bots? An event that hasn't even been announced and has no links in the header? I almost wish I just kept my gold if we sank that much for basically a lazy forum event. Then again, I'm not surprised. Free stuff just ain't worth the effort anymore. User Image
They're not bots. There's an actual person controlling them. They might be user-run NPCs, but I'm not certain.

Impassioned Misfit

Renaissance
what the H I get no love I posted the list before d-party did and they get the thanks I cant even get a stupid npc to give me any of these I really really really hate this event
I haven't gotten through the pages in this thread since yesterday morning yet, I'll credit you when I do c:

Relentless Glitch

Is collecting the prizes so hard that people are pricing them in the billions or not many people are bothering with the event therefore supplies are that little?

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Imrae Myett
They're not bots. There's an actual person controlling them. They might be user-run NPCs, but I'm not certain.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. They sure seem like bots though and I am seriously unimpressed by the rewards. It's like they took a few of the gold shop underwear/swimsuit bases and slapped some new colors on them. It's just kinda meh for me and I normally enjoy forum events; mainly because we've never had to sink a whole bunch of gold just so Gaia would throw us a bone.

Impassioned Misfit

Dalia Royce
Is collecting the prizes so hard that people are pricing them in the billions or not many people are bothering with the event therefore supplies are that little?
All of those things + inflation, I reckon. Gaia still hasn't announced it, so people don't know about it. Those forces make a malestrom of overpriciness.

I mean, they casually mentioned it in an announcement for some cash shop BS but didn't even bother to link it.

rolleyes

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
This so called event is lame.
I expected more.
I don't mind the background.
No, it's not worth the gold we donated. We paid for the right to waste time begging in a special forum so we might get a swimsuit piece?!? No thank you. I'll go bump threads in the Achievements forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff