Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Vote for the statement you relate to!

Hey girl. Are you from China? Cuz I'm China get the hell away from you 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
I can't even play hard to get. I'm already hard to want. 0.11904761904762 11.9% [ 5 ]
Whenever I'm sad... I remember that I'm also ugly. 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 2 ]
"You shouldn't eat that. It's too fattening/full of calories" *proceeds to eat both food and person* 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 14 ]
I relate to all of them so much that it hurts. 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 > >>

6. What do you find most beautiful in people?

Their personalities, the nice ones only I meant. The Unique ones. <3

Cute Friend

i spy an alt LMAO

Invisible Browser

9. Do you have any special or magical memories you’ll always have with you?

Probably any moments I've spent with my mother. She passed away almost 3 years ago and I really miss her. I was lucky to have such a close relationship with her. Especially since most folks don't even get along with their parents.

Gracious Punching Bag

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
5. You can have one of the following two things: Love and Trust. Which do you choose? Why?

Time. Sometimes Love is just not enough
7. What grinds your gears?

Annoying people they just really irritate me.

Smoker

10. What is love to you?

10. A combination of trust, adoration, love, loyalty and honesty. It's something that I find stronger and more valued in my book between trust and loyalty.
8. What are you most proud of in your life so far?

I think I’m most proud of right now is probably doing the right thing when I was forced to do something opposite of that.

Golden Darling

7. What grinds your gears?

pet peeves? twisted oh, i have quite a few.
people who don't try to find answers for themselves with their own resources before bothering other people. goddamnit-google is there for a reason!
people who chew with their mouths open and talk with their mouth full.
selfish, thoughtless people: because i end up picking up the slack
people who stand up for ideals and spout opinions on issues that they are not fully aware of. EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU PREACH MY GOD. tumblr, i'm looking at you.
4. If you were granted one wish, what would you ask for? Besides more wishes.

I think my wish would be to have everyone being happy and end like all their hatred that they have.

Smoker

11. Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?

11. I hover between all three, but mainly the past.

Friendly Conversationalist

9. I don't have a particular memory, but if I had to choose one, it would be at my graduation party at school. It was really touching because everybody was parting and going their separate ways, and lots of tears were shed. I'll never forget the feeling of not being able to see your friends everyday.

Cute Friend

2. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?

ofcourse i'd save the puppies life!!!
if theres a dying animal id feel guilty forever if i ignored them emotion_8c
im sure that my boss would understand because that would be cruel
5. You can have one of the following two things: Love and Trust. Which do you choose? Why?

Love because everyone deserves to be loved and if you love the person enough, you’ll know that you can over come trust issues.

Masterful Lover

macaroonii_

Questions were too personal in my opinion, says you have to quote the post when you were done which i did. Regardless im dropping out because someone of you are too hungry for gold for something that is fake. This is legit my free time for school and work and i get critized by crazy people

I'm sorry you feel that way.

but it wasn't about gold.
people were getting frustrated with you, because you were part of the reason why the generous host was feeling frustrated.
if you thought the questions were too personal, then maybe this type of give away isn't for you,
because taking five seconds to respond to each question isn't deserving of the amount he's giving.
it's not an attack on you or even what you said, but's not fair that he put a lot of thought into this to get "yes" or "no" answers.

also, if you don't like gold hungry people,
I might suggest going in other forums besides the cb.

Gracious Punching Bag

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
6. What do you find most beautiful in people?

Genuine smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces