No 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 2 ]
I came for gold 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For six years, the band Benevolent Kiss has climbed it's way to the top of international charts, winning the hearts of millions of fans and a few awards for best lyrics and best upcoming stars. Their song The Aftermath of Love can be listed as their best song to date, being recorded on their third album after the boys went on their first international tour. Working on tunes and lyrics together, the songs are drawn from experiences the band has had together, though some songs have more input from one member as they go through something new. The band was originally started when the men where in high school, only looking for something to keep them busy after school and maybe get some money for video games and dates. They never thought they would ever be as big as they are now, and while they have grown, they have stayed together as friends. They had originally planned to all be roommates for a while, but having five men in the same house didn't seem to work out so well, and so they moved into their own apartments still close to one another. And like that, the band remained. Until one day....

After so many years of being together, the men still had a few secrets to hide from one another, and while some were tiny lies such as having a dream about another member of the band, others were not so small. The sudden death of the Al Thredson, the band's bassist, due to a drug overdose fell hard on the four remaining men. They took off a month from work, promising a new album when they found a suitable bassist to take Al's place. Attending memorials by family and fans, as well as taking care of Al's apartment left the men little time to reflect on their feelings towards his death, and so they began to take it out on each other. They fought over meaningless things whenever there wasn't something important to argue about. The argument over someone forgetting to bring snacks, as that was normally something Al did, had ended badly, but the men continued to work together, attempting to write new songs. Eventually, they had to face the fact that Al really would need to be replaced in the band, and so they began holding auditions and looking for someone to fix their little messed up group.

Meanwhile, a rival band was looking to make their way up to Benevolent Kiss status, taking advantage of the band losing a member.

-The idea of the rival band is sort of up in the air. I think it depends on how things pan out.-

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Credit for reserve format belongs to Varjoaika

Lead Singer BLStoner
User Image
- Haemon "Okami" Thanatos
- Twenty-six
tab Wild ~ Unstable

Lead Guitar AuraUzumaki
User Image
- Reese Madsion
tab Soft spoken ~ Compassionate

Backup Guitarist/Manager PateFist
User Image
- Valeri Volkov
- Twenty-four
tab Obnoxious ~ Shrewd

Drummer GaysbianBabe
- Jake Michele Belrose
- Twenty-Three
tab Drag Queen ~ Outspoken

New Bassist AuraUzumaki
User Image
- Tristian Ashford
tab Kind ~ Fatherly

Rival Singer (Haven-Sanctuary-16)
User Image
- Leron Kass Sterlyn
tab Quiet ~ Odd

Rival Guitarist PateFist
User Image
- Lancaster Grey
tab Friendly ~ Hyper

Rival Drummer Varjoaika
User Image
- Kajar ''Kaj'' Phildel
- twenty-four
tab calm ~ cautious

Rival Bassist RaisonxDetre
- Roy Bennett
Shy ~ Clumsy

Rival's Song Writer/Equipment Manager. Haven-Sanctuary-16
User Image
- Dimitrios Lorenzo Devereaux
tab Flirtatious ~ Thoughtful

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

• Follow Gaia ToS, and all the other basic rules
                                                          • Post formats, pretty please
                                                          • Title reserve as the role, and profile as your character's name
                                                          • I'm trying to keep this short, because it's really just basic stuff
                                                          • Romance, Yes! Drama, Okay! Cybering, No! God-Modding, No Way! Etc.
                                                          • Keep up on posting, This is a Semi-lit to Lit role play, so at least one hefty paragraph.
                                                          • I post reserves and profiles, so pm them to me
                                                          • All characters are male, and some form of LGBT---- so likes men in some form
                                                          • Don't be a jerk in the OOC
                                                          • Rules are subject to change and additions

***Reserve Skeleton Title PM with Role
                                                          ♬ [color=???]Role[/color] [i][size=9](your username)[/size][/i]
                                                          [img]250 x 110 pic of character[/img]
                                                          [size=10]- your character's name[/size]
                                                          [size=10]- age[/size]
                                                          [size=10]:tab: two words ~ about your character[/size]

**Profile Skeleton Title PM with Name
                                                          [align=center][u][size=18]First[color=white]xx[/color]Middle/Nickname[color=white]xx[/color]Last [/size][/u]
                                                          [img]malformed url[/img]
                                                          [size=24]┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅[/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][size=18]↘↘[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=16][color=color3]B a s i c[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]i n f o r m a t i o n[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]n e e d e d[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]t o[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]r e c o g n i z e[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]y o u[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]G i v e n N a m e::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]easy enough[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]O t h e r N a m e s::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]nicknames and such[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]A g e::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]The band members should all be in early twenties, rivals can agree on age, and other roles can be 17+[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]B i r t h d a y::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]Happy Birthday![/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]O r i g i n::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]What country/town/city the original band members need to have at least been in France or England for high school[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]R o l e::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]what do you do[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]H a i r C o l o r::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]Natural color: if it's dyed what color[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]E y e C o l o r::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]try to keep your eye colors within normal human range. Heterochromia is okay.[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]H e i g h t::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]feet and inches[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]B u i l d::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]If you are plump, be plump. Thin and lanky, yay for you. Hourglass shape, cool. Thick muscles, did you remember leg day? etc. [/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]S e x u a l i t y::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]It's all men, but you can list as bisexual, homosexual, omnisexual, etc.[/color][/size]

[size=24][color=#817679]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color] [/size]

[size=18]↘↘[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=16][color=color3]D e t a i l s[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]w a n t e d[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]t o[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]g e t[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]t o[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]k n o w[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]y o u[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]b e t t e r[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]L i k e s::[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=10][color=color2]☑ at least five, but don't go crazy

☑ [/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]D i s l i k e s::[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=10][color=color2]☒ same for here

☒[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]T a l e n t s::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]Please use full sentences to describe any talents your character has.[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]Q u i r k s::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]Any nervous ticks? Particular behaviors?[/color][/size]

[size=24][color=#817679]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color] [/size]

[size=18]↘↘[/size][color=white]X[/color][size=16][color=color3]I m p o r t a n t[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]b a c k g r o u n d[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]i n f o r m a t i o n[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]a b o u t[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=color3]y o u[/color][/size]
                                                          [size=11][color=color1]P e r s o n a l i t y::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]Use full sentences to describe who you are. [/color][/size]

[size=11][color=color1]H i s t o r y::[/color][/size] [size=10][color=color2]Your background/biography. At least two paragraphs. Try your best![/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][size=16]username[/size]
                                                          [size=10][color=color1]color1[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=color2]color2[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=color3]color3[/color][/size][/align]

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clothing : Day One xxxx location : Grocery Store xxxx music : [******** 'em All - KaiKai xxxx
                                            company : No one xxxx ooc : First post is not so good. Also, Car

Banana yellow heels clicked quietly across the tile floor of the produce section, following the wheels of a small metal shopping cart full of different types of chips and cookies. The young woman pushing the cart slid her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose, staring at the different boxes of berries. For someone who generally only ate fruit and vegetables, she was a bit picky about the berries she liked. Strawberries were definitely out of the question. They were too sweet to be a fruit, the young woman preferring to enjoy more tart fruits. Blueberries, she decided as she reached for a box full of mainly purple ones. The purple blueberries were always sour and gave the young woman that little taste of happiness she searched for each day. Maybe she could get one of the boys to eat the darker berries, otherwise, she'd just feed them to her trusty samoyed, who was currently sitting by her feet, waiting for her to finish shopping. Sighing, she put her berries in the cart, and looked down at her companion. "I think I got more than enough for everyone. Bitches better be happy." She pushed her sunglasses back up and smiled before pushing the cart forward, her dog following right behind her.

There was something different about this woman, though. No one would ever guess, but this young woman was actually a man. The outfits he wore and way he walked showed off the curves he had, or the ones he sometimes faked with a bit of padding or a breast plate, stopping people from second guessing his true gender. From head to toe, he looked like a woman, and even his voice seemed to match his look, sounding soft, but still full of the confidence he carried around with him. Normally, he wouldn't bother getting all gussied up to go to practice, but lately the band had spent a lot of time looking for a new bassist and doing interviews, that he thought it best to be Michelle when they all got together. It kept away the question of what a no titled person like Jake Belrose was doing spending time with such a band. Besides, he really enjoyed being in drag, so it didn't bother him. Waiting through the checkout line, Jake fiddled with the rubber bracelets on his wrist, making sure they covered his tattoo. He came into this particular store quite a lot, both as Jake and Michelle, and he would hate to have to switch grocery stores because a cashier recognized one of his tattoos. Of course, the butterflies that fluttered up his opposite shoulder were visible, but he was careful to wear long sleeved shirts when he wasn't in drag.

As Jake walked out to his car, weighed down by the numerous bags he had hanging from his arms, he fished around in his little red purse for his car keys. When he kept ending up empty handed, he fished deeper, accidentally spilling the contents of his purse on the ground. "Thank God I left my breasts at home," he mumbled to himself as he set his bags down. Getting down on his hands and knees, he began gathering his things back into his purse, wincing when the bare flesh of his hands came in contact with the hot concrete. Jake hated that he had so much stuff in his purse, but he never knew when he would need to reapply lipstick, or use one of the foil squares that were scattered all over the place, causing Jake to blush as he noticed he wasn't the only one in the parking lot. Being a queen is one thing; you have to be prepared. Looking fishy like I do just makes me look like hoe, damn. He ignored the people walking by and returned to his task until everything was put back in his bag, or so he thought. He still couldn't find his keys. Had he dropped them in the store? Maybe they rolled under his car. Jake leaned forward, peeking his head under his car in search of his keys. He really shouldn't be in this position as a lady, head down, butt up.

Jake smiled at the memory of Al having lost his keys numerous times. He would search all day long until someone found them, making anyone he was with crawl around or back track the day's events in hopes of finding them. So many times had Jake been in the middle of it all, hiking back to the club in his six inch heels, or flirting with the security guards as Al ran about the studio after hours, looking for his keys. Eventually, the guys had bought him a key finder for his birthday one year, which worked for about an hour before their former bassist lost them, yet again. The sight of his companion crawling under the car from the other side brought Jake back from his memories as he smiled at the dog, before frowning at the wet kiss he received up the side of his jaw. Dog slobber was definitely not the accessory Jake wanted to wear today.

x x x« ♦x xe r o n x x||• •||x xt e r l y n x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Home-kitchen ♫♪

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[❀]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════
User Image

Leron was sitting in his room on the floor, staring at the music sheets in front of him. He could remember that Dimi was going to write another song for him to look at but that was weeks ago. And he'd had this music in his to remember folder which meant he'd probably gotten it a few days ago and it had yet to be remembered in his long term memory. He hated that his short term memory was s**t. It didn't really affect his day to day life, he knew his friends, where he lived, and most his music. It just took him forever to learn them. In school after the accident, he'd been frustrated but got past it. Now shouldn't be any different but it was. Now he had a band that needed him to learn the songs fast, be able to sing them from memory without trouble, and be ready to perform on time. They were now heading to the top, almost stepping over Benevolent Kiss and reaching the spot on top. They were so close now and so long as the band didn't suddenly get their act together, he and his band would finally step out of their shadow.

Even now, Leron still heard their music everywhere. Even while they were still busy mourning the loss of a friend and band member and having to replace him, Leron and his band were stuck in their shadow. If they went on some talk show or radio show, they'd be asked how they felt being in the number two spot. The question hadn't been asked to be rude or rub it in their faces but it still stung every time Leron had to answer it politely. He couldn't say he hated being second best behind a band that was on break and had passed their prime long ago. Leron had once thought of them as his goal to be like, now they were his goal to pass. No one outside his band knew that though. Everyone else just thought he hoped to one day be on equal standing with them.

Leron shook his head to clear it of those thoughts. He needed food, and some air. Maybe go for a walk down to a fast food place or something. Only problem, there was no camera following him and he wasn't performing which meant he'd be going out in public, where people could recognize him, and he wouldn't be the confident person they knew him to be. So cooking and then sitting out in the yard it was. He got up, placing the music on his bed where he'd notice it later, he left his room and headed for the kitchen. Once there he began to pull out all sorts of ingredients, deciding to make fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Soon the place was filled with the scent on cinnamon and sugar as he made the rolls and even made the fresh icing to spread over the top.

It was something Leron was very good at and enjoying doing. Baking and cooking. He didn't mind doing it and always volunteered to do so. He knew that at the very least, Dimi would be hungry and sweets were always a good way to convince him to eat something even if he was busy with something. Wait, was he busy with something today? Leron couldn't remember. He glanced over to the wall above the dining room table to see the calendar there. He made sure to write down his schedule on it so he'd always see it and Dimi usually did the same so Leron could at least know when he needed to even if he couldn't remember. The calendar looked clear or Dimi but that didn't mean he wasn't locking himself up in his room today to write or going out to the local ice rink to skate in the morning. Well, Leron would just have to wait until Dimi made his appearance, whether from his room or coming home. Now the question was if Lance would make an appearance anytime soon.

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[❀]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════

♪♫Company: No one yet. ♫♪

Friendly Poster

x x x x« ♦x x𝔇 i m i t r i o s x x||• ♥ •||x x𝔇 e v e r e a u x x x♦ »x x x x

♪♫Location: Ice Rink > Home ♫♪

««────────────────────────[♥]────────────────────────»»
User Image

Cold air bit into his skin as he flew across the ice. The rink didn't normally open until later in the day but the owner had long ago taken a liking to him and had actually given him keys to the place so he could come and go whenever, even if the rink was closed. He appreciated it and always made sure to pay the owner and would bring sweets, baked by Leron of course, for him and his family to eat. Not that the man had ever asked for anything but Dimitrios wasn't one to just take things for free and the man learned that Dimitrios would not take no for an answer.

Now, Dimi was enjoying the large open rink to himself. Twirling, leaping, spinning across the smooth ice. He stopped in the center and looked over to the wall above the skate rental window. He figured that the others would be moving around by now so he should probably get back. Mainly he just wanted to check on Leron. He'd given him the music for his newest song a few days ago and knew he'd be asking the same questions he asked the last few days. He sighed and headed off the ice, taking off his skates and putting on his shoes. He'd known Leron when they were younger, barely keeping in contact until about three or so years ago and sometime in between, he'd lost his father. His mother would spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair and Leron would forever have trouble remembering things.

He shook his head and grabbed up his skates, locking the rink up behind him, before heading home. It was a few blocks walk and since he wasn't as well known as the band members, he preferred to walk rather than take a car. He could see his home now and smiled, running the rest of the way before unlocking the door and walking in.

"I'm back." He called, dropping his skates by the other shoes in the doorway. He could smeel cinnamon and knew exactly what Leron was doing right now, smiling as he headed for the kitchen. He took a seat at the breakfast bar and looked over to Leron. "Hey Songbird." He greeted before resting his chin in his hands, leaning his elbows on the counter.

««────────────────────────[♥]────────────────────────»»

♪♫Company: Leron ♫♪

OG Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

x

A few click of the keys and a soft, somber beat began to play. The male sitting at the desk closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he waited for his cue, the sound of the lead guitar's final note slowly fading. The music started up again just as he began to sing, his voice low and almost sad,

"Today I saw your face again,
                                                        Just a haunting memory of you~.
                                                        Oh~, of you~.

How could you leave me lying,
                                                        A thousand pieces scattered on the floor~.
                                                        And now there's no one to comfort me,
                                                        To chase away this darkness inside~."

He carried the note before the music picked up into a more aggressive tone, his voice rising in volume and matched the feel of the music as he started in on the chorus.

"You're nothing more than a phantom,
                                                        Always on my mind.
                                                        Guilty conscience reminding me
                                                        Of that I cannot leave behind.
                                                        Just a phantom, just a phantom~.

Oh~."

The beat began to die down into the same somber sound as the last line began, his voice returning to its prior tune as he started in again.

"I remember when I could close my,
                                                        Dream of nothing but you~,
                                                        But now you bring me nightmares,
                                                        Because what I did to you~
                                                        To you~.

I never meant to give up,
                                                        To make you feel alone~.
                                                        Now that your gone,
                                                        There nothing I can do~.
                                                        Can do~."

And the music for the chorus picked up again.

"You're nothing more than a phantom,
                                                        Always on my mind.
                                                        Guilty conscience reminding me
                                                        Of that I cannot leave behind.
                                                        Just a phantom, just a phantom~.

Oh~."

He frowned as the music carried on after he finished, not satisfied with the lyrics, but then again, he'd just whip this up. It wasn't bad for a first go, but it needed work. He'd have to consult the other's about this piece later, but for now there was a certain rascal who was whining. He closed the program and shut off the computer before turning to the sound. There wasn't just the one, but three puppies looking up at him. The trio were Siberian husky puppies, each of a different shade. He grinned and leaned down to pet them all. They had been purchased earlier in the day, just an impulsive move that he had yet to regret. They were well behaved and cute as could be, so it was easy to see why he got three of them. Besides, his loft had plenty of space.

"Let's go to the park." He said, wrestling one puppy down with a single hand as it chewed gently on his fingers. "Oh, you're so cute. Yes, you are." He couldn't help himself. He loved dogs, but had never owned one. Now he owned three at once. Still, better than being alone.

He played with them a few moments longer before he fetched their leashes, hooking each by their collar and picked up the bag of toys he bought and headed out the door. He was tempted to take his red nineteen sixty-nine Mustang convertible, but decided against it. A little exercise didn't kill any body, so he was just gonna walk the little ones. He might also be able to think up some names on the way to the park anyhow, given that he hadn't given them any. At the moment, they were just 'puppies', 'rascals', and 'little ones'.

location : Home > Streets xxxx music : Volatile - World xxxx company : Puppies~! xxxx
                                                        ooc : First posts are always super shitty. And my mind has been going blank on me, so I can't find the right words I want to use. X.x

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image

MOOD sleepy but comfortable tab LOCATION from his room to the kitchen tab CLOTHES click tab COMPANY Kitan the pet snake, Leron and Dimi tab

User Image

Yawning silently Kaj slowly sat up on his bed, only to fall back down onto his back after few seconds. He just loved to sleep whenever it was possible, and it was possible now when the band he was part of wasn't busy.
                                                      Or at least, he wasn't. He knew that some of them were, but Kaj decided to let them handle those things alone. Writing songs and singing were just so out of his reach that he didn't even try to imagine about them.
                                                      But soon the silent sizzling coming from nearby made the purple haired man open his eyes slowly. Idly he turned his green eyes towards the voice, only to realize that his focus was still all blurred because he had just woken up.
                                                      Humming silently under his breath Kaj moved his other hand towards his face, and gently rubbed his eyes before turning to look at the animal that made the voice.
                                                      It was his beloved pet snake, that had that purplish color and adorably blunt nose. The snake was always on the loose in his room, and it was one of those snakes who likes to cuddle and be close to someone, so it slept in his bed as well.

Slowly getting up again, Kaj moved to sit on the one side of his bed, and moved his other hand closer the snake. The slit tongue traveled from time to time outside from its mouth, only to smell the air around it as it went back to its mouth, and then came back outside. It was pretty much a hypnotizing movement to watch.
                                                      Nevertheless, the snake slowly wormed on top of Kaj's hand, and fro there traveled to his shoulders. The snake probably wasn't adjusted to Kaj's voice since he didn't speak much to it, even though he knew that there was a lot of snake species that started to recognize people from their voice.
                                                      But it didn't bother him too much, since he had his own ways with Kitan. Tilting his head a bit, Kaj stood up from the bed, and let the snake nuzzle against his cheek with its nose and head.
                                                      It was their way to communicate, and that specific way was 'good morning'. Nuzzle to nose was 'good night', and Kaj petting Kitan's head was something like 'good boy', and a lot of other cheesy adorable things.

Slowly Kaj made his way to the wardrobe in the dark room, and opened the wooden doors. Kaj preferred the darkenss while he slept, and it also made Kitan much more calmer sleeper. Honestly, it didn't feel nice when cold snake crept between your legs and then under your shirt during the night just because it couldn't sleep.
                                                      Of course there was a terrarium to him in Kaj's room, and it was always open so Kitan had acceess into it whenever he wanted.

Pulling out a black pullover from the wardrobe, and then black pants that reached just underneath his knees, Kaj glances himself from the mirror.
                                                      His long, purple hair was somewhat untidy because he had gone sleeping just after having a shower.
                                                      Raising his both hands, Kaj took a gentle but firm hold of the snake, and put it back on top of the bed as he started to strip the night clothes he had. When the shirt was pulled off, Kaj looked the dark, a bit like bruise looking spot in center of his chest for a little while.
                                                      He couldn't still quite figure out why his voice was like that, but there obviously had to be something to do with that bruise. It had been a lot bigger when he was just new born baby, but now it looked a bit like someone had just smacked him hard.

Shaking his head a bit, Kaj dressed again, before he headed to the little bathroom his room had.
                                                      Standing there in front of the sink and the mirror, Kaj started to brush his long, dyed hair.
                                                      It was all familiar routine to him; brush the hair, put it to a ponytail, wash the face, put on contact lenses and finally do a light make up.

As he headed back to the room side, he was now fully dressed and ready to face another day, with the strength of thick eyeliner, and his friends who he currently lived with in a shared, big house.
                                                      Taking a hold of the snake once more, Kaj placed it on to his shoulders, where he usually liked to carry the snake while he was home.

Hearing just couple voices coming from the other room, it didn't take long from Kaj to recognize them. Leron, and Dimi seemed to be in the kitchen.
                                                      It was nice that they were already up, especially Leron. It usually meant food, but it also meant that Kaj had to speak at some point. Yes, he knew well that all of the members of their band, and his only friends at the same time, were used to his odd, raspy and choked voice, but Kaj just couldn't find a way how he could stop thinking about it.
                                                      Especially in the mornings; his voice was always just hardly hearable, and he coughed a lot when he started to speak. Sometime it really stung his lungs, but usually it was just dry coughing until he was able to use his still-raspy-voice.
                                                      As he neared the kitchen, Kaj swore he smelled something sweet. He didn't mind about it, since he was okay with eating something sweet in the morning. Or was it even a morning? Kaj didn't know how much the clock was, and he hadn't still looked outside since his room had heavy, dark curtains pulled over them.

Finally stepping in to the kitchen, Kaj looked both Leron and Dimi, and gave them a nod as a 'morning'. He knew that it was only for his own good to use his voice as much as possible. There was no way to actually cure it, but if he would just stay silent all the time it would be possible that his voice would get like damaged, and he wouldn't be able to use it at all anymore.
                                                      But he didn't want to start coughing right away..!
                                                      Glancing around in order to find food, Kaj raised his other hand and gently caressed the back of his snake, who's tongue came outside repeatedly in same rhythm, that was probably just a second. It probably smelled the food as well, even though in different way as Kaj. Not for eating, but the sweet smell was most likely interesting to him.

OOC :: made with my phone, so sorry for the errors and everything >_<' and please have time to read Kaj's history, it has a lot of important thing about Kaj and the explanation to his voice.

Haven-Sanctuary-16
                                                      MistyStar11116

Wrathful Demigod

10,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
                                                                .........................User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

User Image
                                                          LOCATION: KitchenWITH: Kaj, Dimi, LeronOUTFIT:Morning WorkoutOOC: I kinda fizzled at the end ;-;

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Cleats tore up the ground as the group of twelve young men traveled across the soccer field in a mad frenzy. Looks of concentration and communication traveled between as sweat trickled down their faces and caused hair to sick to skin. The black and white ball was all over the place. Passed between two men before being intercepted by a lean, black haired individual. The ball changed course once again when a brunette stole the ball away. The brunette kicked the ball, passing it to the other side of the field where it was caught by a teammate's red and black Nike cleats. The ball was quickly passed forward to someone farther afield and then the young blonde tore a head, knowing that ball would be passed back to him before long. His shirt had long ago been deposited on the benches on the sideline. Beads of sweat could easily be seen traveling down his back, following the curves of muscles before before being soaked up by the material of the man's athletic shorts. The golden blonde hair, soaked with sweat, was tied back into a rather short pony tail. Sky blue eyes tracked the ball easily and when it came bounding back towards him he was ready. With slowing down he brought his foot back and then kicked the ball straight for the opposing team's goal. His chest stopped its heaving for a second as he held his breath. 'Come on. Come on.' He thought as he watched the ball fly through the air, the goalie frantically moving to catch it. The bald head man had put up some awesome defense through out the whole entire the game but there was signs that he was slowing down.

"Yes!" Lance exclaimed, arms thrown up in the air, as the ball slammed against the net. A grin managed to split his face before two of his teammates slammed into him, tackling him to the ground. From the area outside the field he could hear the sound of cheering and laughter, reminding the young blonde that even something as an early morning game of soccer would never be the same again. "I really gotta go now." He told his friends, laughing at their protest but assuring them that he would be back his next free day. It use to be that he would come here every morning to play a pick-up game of soccer, sometimes basketball, but such days had ended when the band's raise to fame began. When that had happen days like today became rare. He rarely had time to get his two mile runs in, let alone a game of soccer. Not to mention the fans. He was recognizable now, both his appearance and his name. Sometimes this could be annoying but for the most part Lance didn't mind. He and guys owed a lot to the fans, for with out them they would be nothing more than a group of wannabes playing in a garage instead of the successful group of friends living a nicely sized house.

Lance took a second to sit down on the grass to catch his breath as he pulled off his cleats and pushed his feet back into a pair of running shoes that matched the rest of the outfit. Then he pulled back on his favorite Manchester United shirt before standing back up, tying the laces of the cleats together and hanging the shoes around his neck. He kept to a fast pace walk, picking up a black plastic bag with a music store logo on it as he passed it, as he started down the park paths. When he felt he had regained his breath enough he speed up into a light jog, exiting the park and heading towards home that was exactly 2.5 miles away. He made another quick stop before he reached the house though, ducking into a coffee shop long enough to buy each members favorite morning pick-me-up. Lance himself had rolled out of bed just as the son was peeking in through the window and prepared for his morning work out routine. Take a bus to the gym, workout his arms and abs, then it was to the park for a run before lightly jogging back home. Today, though, he had run into some old friends at the park and had been easily talk into a game. Ahhh, one of his many weakness, soccer was. It would delay him from getting home to start his school work, as he still was taking online college courses, but it wasn't like he had a set schedule.

As the blonde guitarist walked through the door, kick his running shoes off and dropping the cleats on the rest of the shoes, he was hit by the most wonderful smell. "Food!." He called out loudly as he quickly walked through the house, zipping past Kaj and his pet snake, and flopping down in a seat. He placed the five cups from the coffee shop on the table and then turned to Leron with large, hopeful eyes. "Please, please, please tell me that they are done." Lance practically begged as his stomach let out a growl. Yes, Leron had to be the cook. Only he could make the house smell so tantalizingly sweet and spicy like the cinnamon rolls he was so kindly cooking for them. Lance's eye drifted from the lead singer to their usually silent drummer and his tanned face brightened as he remembered something. Reaching into the shopping bag he still had wrapped around his wrist Lance pulled out a pack of drumsticks; three pair to a pack. The were made of a hard wood and painted a lovely ebony shade of black. Craved into the wood, crawling its scaly way up was a snake. Each pair of drumsticks had a different color. One was metallic blue, the other a metallic purple, and the last a metallic green. He had been at the music sore to pick up some guitar strings and picks when he had seem these lovely little gems and thought instantly of his friend. "Look what I found!." He said cheerfully as he held the sticks out to Kaj, then waved to the band's epic song writer to let him know he wasn't ignoring him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageXXXXXX

Varjoaika
MistyStar11116
Haven-Sanctuary-16

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items