Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH GOSH EVERYBODY

I just found a box full of pretty awesome bikinis. Like srsly awesome. Sparkly and colorful and all that. I think I've seen some like them before, but maybe not these colors? IDK they're pretty awesome colors.

SO I'M GONNA HAVE A BIKINI GIVEAWAY DANCE PARTY

Because dance parties are ttly the best.

You should join in my dance party. It will rock. Like hardcore rockin' awesome. And when I see someone who REALLY has the moves, you might get something out of this box over here biggrin

To be cool enough to get something out of this box, all you really need to do is hang out. The longer you hang out, the better your chances biggrin I don't think I have enough in here for everyone, so if you don't get one, don't go thinking you're not super cool or that I hate you, just trying to spread the love as best I can. Also, no one like people who beg for favors at a party, as if the host owes you just for showing up. It's totally the opposite of cool. I know you all want my super awesome bikinis and bottoms, but again, I just don't think I have enough to go around. Maybe I'll be surprised to find out this box is actually bigger inside than it looks and I'll end up with unlimited supply, but I'm not betting on it.

UPDATE: After removing the top layer of bikinis in this box, it looks like there are some shorts in here too! These are pretty awesome looking! I'll start tossing them out to people hanging out here too! But you guys gotta cut it out with trying to guilt me into giving you stuff. That's not cool, and this stuff is only for cool people! Just be chill and hang out and perhaps I'll find something in here to suit you biggrin

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
[NPC] Hilary Perky

It's no fun to dance alone~

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Come on, everybody!
It's a new dance craze I made up myself just now that will catch on like fire on a pile of oily rags!
It's called THE DORK!

(Thrusts her hips with her tongue out and wiggling her index fingers...)
`Hydro
[NPC] Hilary Perky

It's ttly better to dance with other people!

But sometimes I get so caught up in dancing I don't realize that everyone else has stopped and left me sweatdrop

Dead Hellraiser

Well, can't say I know much beyond a waltz, but hey, it'll be fun to try something new, even if I end up looking silly. Dancing's good exercise, anyway.

Angelic Nitemare

Can it be Dancey Dancey Tiem?!

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
`Hydro
[NPC] Hilary Perky

YOU! *points*
DO THE DORK WITH ME!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Winged Princesses lose balance while dancing, so I guess I'll sit this one out. emotion_sweatdrop

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Ridley Starsmore

There is always time for dancey dancey!
Ridley Starsmore

dancey dancey tiem is the best crying heart I love that cat

Angelic Nitemare

[NPC] Hilary Perky
Ridley Starsmore

dancey dancey tiem is the best crying heart I love that cat
Rufus is so boss! I wonder if he knows how to surf?

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Magic Knight Raz
`Hydro
[NPC] Hilary Perky

YOU! *points*
DO THE DORK WITH ME!

Do...wha?
What's everyone's favorite party jam? I'll see if maybe I can queue some stuff up on this little music device here biggrin

Angelic Nitemare

[NPC] Hilary Perky
What's everyone's favorite party jam? I'll see if maybe I can queue some stuff up on this little music device here biggrin
Play some Weird Al!

I shall bust a move to accordian grooves!

Greedy Consumer

9,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Ridley Starsmore
[NPC] Hilary Perky
Play some Weird Al!

I shall bust a move to accordian grooves!

Yeeesh, Weird Al for everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces