Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
10 announcements a day trying to get us to buy more gaia cash is really ******** annoying.

Capitalist

6 announcements overnight. emotion_drool

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
pay to win

Shade

HOW DO YOU TURN THEM OFF

like im done
They're getting as much from us as they can before they jump the fence.
Can't blame them when we're all so willing to keep paying for nothing.

Whittle Bear's Husband

Gawker

13,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
tbh that gold gen is getting really ******** annoying like holy s**t
just STOP

Wheezing Nerd

I don't bother checking them anymore, you get use to seeing the "Hey, I've got..."

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Try working for an e-learning company where you get spammed with 10 emails a day on how customers can take x class or what classes are accredited along with other meaningless crap that you don't care about. All while you're trying to do your job and prepare for an upcoming audit.

Gaia's announcements aren't anything to complain about. Just click through them.

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Japantsu
pay to win

you dont really win gaia.. but they are getting really money hungry. it wasn't like this years ago when i made my first account.

Big Wolf

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200
3 announcements every hour

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Astra Green
Try working for an e-learning company where you get spammed with 10 emails a day on how customers can take x class or what classes are accredited along with other meaningless crap that you don't care about. All while you're trying to do your job and prepare for an upcoming audit.

Gaia's announcements aren't anything to complain about. Just click through them.

i hate people like you.

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
I'm kind of sad that they don't have all new items all the time now. I mean if your gonna spam us with announcements, at least have some variety. emo

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
The Great Wizard Eibon
Astra Green

i hate people like you.
You hate logical people?

That's lovely. Because hating people isn't logical neither is bitching about things you have some control over.

You can always block me heart

Friendly Friend

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Astra Green
The Great Wizard Eibon
Astra Green

i hate people like you.
You hate logical people?

That's lovely. Because hating people isn't logical neither is bitching about things you have some control over.

You can always block me heart

You're not being logical.
It is in fact annoying, no matter what company you personally work for.
people like you are annoying b/c you think your problems are always more serious than other people's problems.. go kindly jump off a cliff (insert sarcastic emoticons)
I guess because because a lot of us have left or gone on long hiatus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces