Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Reboot

Yes 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 143 144 145 > >> >>> »|

Duck

I kinda hate it when that kind of stuff happens because those people never really show up in the OOC (from my OWN experience at least). They just post, so you have no idea what they're like of if they even type with correct grammar.

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oh I'm sure a few of them will show up in the ooc. One of the people who sent in a reserve is actually drawing his character. I'm excited to see how that turns out

Destructive Lunatic

I'm pretty sick today, but I'll try and get my posts in tomorrow, along with my finished character

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Alright Peace. I hope you get better soon. Take your time =]

Questionable Prophet

Wah I'm still finishing up Annabeth's profile Dx I should be done soon though!

Friendly Lunatic

The Other Peace
I'm pretty sick today, but I'll try and get my posts in tomorrow, along with my finished character
Yeah. Take your time dude. No rush and get better soon.

Friendly Lunatic

Lol So I got to looking at the monkey, lion, cat furry in team 4 and realized it's Yuffie's character. In the 100x100 picture it looked kinda like a monkey with the round ears and long thin tail showing. Looked at the picture and realized that it was a lion so now it makes more sense to me. lol. I think I'm going to add this as one of Milly's things to do in the roleplay. Go around trying to figure out what kind of animal she is with out directly asking her. Just going up to random teammates and going. "So you know that one girl with the rounded ears on our team right? Is she a puma? Dang..." Five minutes later she finds someone else and askes the same thing but says, "Is she a monkey? No? What about the rounded ears? Puff on her tail? hmmm..... Shes a cougar! CRUD!!! lol.

Duck

AnimeBlues
hmmm..... Shes a cougar! CRUD!!! lol.

Wait, you're saying she's not a lion? ...Damnit...

Duck

The Other Peace

Yeah, get well soon <3

Friendly Lunatic

SpatulaPower
AnimeBlues

cougars are lions? O.o

Duck

AnimeBlues
SpatulaPower
AnimeBlues

cougars are lions? O.o

They're mountain lions... It's a different thing entirely. Sauce

Friendly Lunatic

Lol. So I didn't know puma, mountain lion, and cougar were all the same thing. XP

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
omg she does not look like a monkey xD What kind of monkey has a thick main of hair like that? (and a tail with fur on the end that is a distinct trait of Savannah lions) =u=

Friendly Lunatic

Look at the 100x100 picture. Rounded ears, and monkey like tail when you don't see the little bit of fur on the tip. The rest I just didn't notice right away. It wasn't until I saw the full picture that i realized it was a lion. Geeze.

Friendly Lunatic

As for the mane.... I just took it as hair that got way out of control. FROM THE 100x100 PICTURE. Also female lions don't have thick manes anyways. Another reason why I wouldn't see it from that picture.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff