< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Nim
Nim pressed herself tightly against the wolf's back as they neared a group of Vipers. She went quiet as she waited for the perfect timing. Once Neffy impacted with them, Nim stood up on her back and jumped into the air. The small fox had strong feet and could jump as high as a normal fox.

As her cloak of invisibility left Neffy's body, Nim flew towards a Viper's head. Landing gracefully and with good balance she used his head as a stepping stone to jump forward. She played hopscotch on several gang members heads, causing more confusion before stopping on a certain members shoulders. She crawled down his side and reached into his jacket, pulling out smoke bombs and snatching another bomb from his hand before trotting off.

Nim pressed a free hand to her headset. Her voice was muffled from the gas mask but she spoke clearly to be heard. "Nim found smoke bombs in their jackets! Nim will go find the vipers with the bad gas!" she declared as she stuffed the smoke bombs she had in her pockets and trotted off to check out the stores. With Neffy causing a distraction, the invisible fox could freely roam around with little danger.

Ducking into one of the shops that sold Chinese plates and other glass ware, Nim explored the area. She wanted to find the source of the smoke that came spewing from several of the stores. The one she was in had so much green smoke she had trouble seeing more then a couple feet in front of her. But soon enough, she located a strange block boxes that had been set down behind the cash register, which was emptied of all it's cash. She picked the smoke maker up and shook it a bit.

"Black boxes! Nim found a black box in a store! It's making the bad smoke!" she said before pressing a red button on the box. The smoke stopped spewing. Her ears then perked as she heard a groaning sound. She turned her head and trotted after the sound.

"Hnn?" she crouched down under one of the tables and pulled up the sheet to see a small girl curled up under the table. She had her mouth covered with her shirt and was gasping. The gas was not deadly, but very painful and probably harmful in large doses. The cloak around Nim disappeared instantly as she reached out and scooped the little girl up. She jumped in shock and struggled at first. Nim frowned. She was so weak. The smoke was affecting her badly. She pulled off her gas mask and gave a gentle smile.

"Nim is good! She's going to protect you now" she said as she fitted her gas mask over the girls face. It was a good thing Nim was small. Her gas mask was just barely able to adjust to fit the girls face. She then pulled her shirt up to try and cover her mouth. Already, her throat was burning and she couldn't help but cough as she stood up with the girl carefully in her arms. The invisible cloak surrounded her again as she trotted up the stairs to look for more people.

"Zephar! Nim needs Zephar's help! People are hiding in the shops. Nim found a small girl! Nim thinks we should collect the bad Vipers masks and give them to the people we find." Nim paused to cough. Talking made her have to breath more. It hurt badly. Her throat was burning so much. How could these people do something to cause such pain to others? Nim could already feel herself loosing her voice, but that girl had been suffering the smoke longer then Nim. With the streets so dangerous right now, many of the people in China town could not safely evacuate. They were cornered like mice. The vipers were ruthless.

As Nim reached the top stairs, she was met with a horrifying sight. She covered the girls eyes quickly and held back a surprised yelp as she saw two people laying on the ground dead. They each had two stab wounds next to each other below either the front or back of their necks. Like a snake bite. Nim hopped over them to explore the rest of the place. Those people must have lived in the upstairs area. They looked a lot like the girl she was holding. She then turned once she was done exploring and went back down the stairs, coughing more. Her shirt wasn't really protecting her much.

"Nim...cough...Nim's going to find more people..If Joey says okay" she said with a cracking voice. But first she wanted to hand off the girl to Zephar. She knew Zephar could fly that girl out of the smoke quick enough. So Nim turned her head to look at the small girl.

"Nim's friend is going to come rescue you. When he does, Nim is going to take the gas mask back. So when Nim takes the gas mask back, you hold your breath until the smoke is gone. You wont have to hold it long. Okay?" she asked, smiling behind her shirt as the girl nodded in understanding.

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
The Tiny Destroyer!
Team Four's Scout.

User Image

Milly would watch their captain rather closely, but seemed to grin in her normal creepy fashion at the response. Her hands reaching up to grab hold of the bottom of her hat and tug it down further. Milly would peak one eye out seeming to act rather shy and timid, but would then reply with, "Yep that's me! Thank you for the compliment. You have very nice skin by the way, miss... hmm..." Milly's words sounded as if she was being friendly, though one could only guess at what this girl meant by 'nice skin.'

Milly began to think for awhile about what to call her and seemed to look up ward to the large hat on her head, whose eyes opened suddenly and blinked a few times before looking around the room, and finally returning the look back to the little girl. Milly then used one hand to hold down her hat and the other hand to cover her mouth as she whispered up to it. Finally, the eyes on her hat would close and Milly would turn her attention back to the new captain and would speak with a soft giggle in her voice. "...Purrs."

As Dexter greeted her, Milly would look back becoming aware that she might have been blocking the entrance. So she would move further into the kitchen and while speaking in a soft child like voice. "I ran ahead and left him once I heard all of the commotion. He should be coming in somewhere behind me." Milly would say this casually without ever exchanging eye contact with anyone. She didn't really care if her actions might appear rude in the slightest. If someone did get hurt by it, she would only take pleasure in it.

Instead, her mind seemed focused on one thing, soothing the infernal beast with in her stomach which desired meat! She would begin to search through the fridge, taking out a chicken that had already been well cut into. Removing the small plastic lid, Milly would continue on to dig her fingernails into the meat of the chicken and rip it from the bone to eat it cold, throwing all manners out the window. Meanwhile, she remained quiet and simply watched Loe act all tough. Though in a way she had to agree with her. While she could care less about the lives of her team mates, she was still forced to obey orders from this human and would need Persephone to prove her self as a true leader. Milly watched Loe step out and couldn't help, but giggle softly at her irritations. "Silly kitty for getting so worked up..." Milly thought.
User Image

Is a politely rude Greywing . . .SSeraphimGthe Greywing . . . Still rude? . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t HEIGHT TEXTW e i g h t WEIGHT TEXT
A g e AGE NUMBER L o c a t i o n Location Text

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

A long white-haired woman was in the infirmary area of the V.H.A. base and she was currently standing in front of a patient. The patient groaned loudly in pain as he held onto his side, blood oozing from a wound he got. This patient was apart of a Void attack that happened and he was brought in. Some of the higher up Greywings had contacted her for her to heal the man. Seraphim's eyes looked down at the man and she took a small sigh. She extended her hand out to his wound and a white light would begin to surround her hands.

She then softly removed the patient's hand and covered his wound with hers. He winced but Seraphim ignored him and closed her eyes so she could concentrate. The white glow would slowly began to wrap around the man itself as she used her light manipulation powers to heal any injuries he had. "It will be okay," she said in a soft voice which seemed to calm him down. Seraphim continued to concentrate as her hand laid over his wound. She could feel the wound beginning to close and the pain was starting to subside.

When she was finished, Seraphim took her hand back and the glow from it and the patient disappeared. There was a scar on his stomach and she looked down at her hand. It was covered in blood and she walked over to the sink and began to wash her hands while it was still wet, so it wouldn't leave any stains. During this time, her PDA went off as she went to go dry her hands. She blinked as she dug into a small pocket her outfit had. She saw it was a message from Captain LeeLee and it was to report to the garage. Seraphim put away her PDA and went to leave. "Try not to get yourself hurt again...." she began to say and the patient gave her a smile. "I rather not be bothered trying to come heal you again, do better next time," she said rudely, yet with a still polite tone, as she walked away. The patient's jaw seemed to drop by the sudden rudeness and he groaned as he decided to rest.

Seraphim made her way to the garage and when she finally arrived, she blinked seeing both her fellow members of Team 2 and the members of Team 3. It seemed like she was one of the last ones to arrive. Seraphim walked over and she took a small bow towards LeeLee. "I apologize for being late," she said. Her eyes then went over each member already there. She was familiar with all of them, for those not starting today, but she personally came to know LeeLee, Justice, and Annabelle. Seraphim looked over at Justice and she took a small step towards him.

She hopped, her wings, which were very bat-like but still had feathers to them, came out as she flapped them once, giving her a bit of lift. She sat on Justice's shoulder and got comfortable as she looked at him. "Thank you for becoming my personal couch," she said rudely, giving the golem a blank expression. She then realized what she had said and she was a bit taken back and she covered her mouth as she looked away. It was known that Seraphim was a rude Greywing and that she held a complex about it.

Rudeness was apart of her nature, but she was very polite about it and everything else. Also, she tends to say rude things that she doesn't even mean to say, while....there are other times she is just speaking her mind and is being rude just because it turns out that way. Seraphim uncovered her mouth as she gave Justice an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for saying something so mean. I didn't mean it like that," she said giving him a small smile. She then put her attention back onto the Captains of both teams.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Friendly Lunatic

Justice
Team Two's Soldier

User Image

Justice had only just entered when the greywing, Seraphim entered the garage. When she lifted herself up to sit on his shoulder, Justice made no movement to avoid or even voiced a disapproving opinion. Instead, he would look up to her, confused by what she meant. Justice was still getting use to the way other's spoke as well as the various emotions others would display. He was quite use to people sitting on him and heck, Nim would often climb all over him like he was a jungle gym. "Becoming a couch?" Justice would ask while looking over his own body for a moment. "I still appear to be a golem from what I can tell." Justice would reply in all seriousness.

Taken a moment to watch Seraphim, Justice would turn his attention back to Leelee. Seraphim appeared to apologetic for some reason and regretted something she had done. "Rude... I do not understand this expression..." Justice would state. Of course he lacked the physical ability to show much of any expression, but he always spoke his mind honestly. "I do not mind..." Justice spoke softly with his deep voice that sounded surprisingly human despite his form.
User Image

Team 1's Captain . . .JoeyJoeyMMazer . . . is pretty damn lazy . .

Th o u g h t s Text for Thoughts M o o d Mood Text
H e i g h t Six Feet One InchW e i g h tOne Hundred and Sixty Eight Pounds
A g e Looks 25 L o c a t i o n Location Text

Dragon Form

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Joey put on his gas mask after he had gotten the first hit on a Viper. The Viper Gang seemed to split its forces to deal with the team while the rest of them kept on raiding shops to try and get as many spoils as they can before altogether leaving. This actually worked out in their favor. Half of the team was handling the main road, distracting them from noticing the rest of the team of handling the shops. Joey was holding his own in the fight rather well as he ran towards a group of three Vipers.

One tried running up to him with a poison knife, but he swatted his wrist away when the Viper went to thrust it towards him. Joey stayed silent as he sent wrapped his arms around the viper and pushed down on his back. Joey raised his knee and his knee collided with the Viper's stomach. Muffle sounds could be heard from the Viper as Joey let the body fall over. The other two Vipers then took out two poison grenades, hopefully trying to cause enough poison gas to appear so that the gas masks wouldn't work.

Before they could pull the pin, Joey ran forward towards them. He then thrust his hands outward and electricity would begin crackling around his hands as he suddenly shot out a lightning bolt towards them. It hit them scare in the chest and the two bodies fell over. Joey was only using enough voltage in his attacks to knock out the Vipers, otherwise they be burned to a crisp right now. Joey heard what Nim had to say about the smoke bombs the Viper Gang were carrying put his fingers up to his headset. "Boone, if you see any Vipers that look like they have smoke bombs or are preparing to throw them, take them out. We need the main street as clear as possible of smoke. Same thing with inside the shops opposite from you. Looks like they gassed them out pretty bad but take out any Vipers you see coming out. Akira and I will assist you," he said before dropping the connection.

Joey kept on fighting along the main street as more and more Vipers seemed to be getting desperate to use their smoke grenades. Joey would suppress all those he could while letting Akira and Seth take care of the ones he couldn't reach in time. Joey listened to what Nim had to say about the smoke box. "Understand. Nim, Selene, Zephar, and Russel, you guys are on official store duty now. I need those smoke boxes shut off. Use their own smoke to your advantage," he said as he raised his hand and sent another lightning bolt at a Viper, causing him to fall over unconscious.

The fighting continued but when Nim spoke into the headset once again, Joey paused. There were more civilians trapped around the store? Joey gritted his teeth a bit. Why didn't he think about that before? He sighed and stayed calm as Nim asked for Zephar's assistance and then gave the suggestion to collect the Viper's gas masks. Joey looked at all the unconscious Viper bodies that were already taken down. Joey spoke into the headset once more. "Alright, the civilians have become a second priority. Check out the shop for more people and supply them with the Viper's gas masks and have them evacuate. Zephar, I need you to work your a** off on this mission. Report to Zephar if the people you find require any sort of medical assistance. Just treat them enough so that they can walk fine on their own," he ordered Zephar.

"Boone, keep tranquilizing Vipers. Akira, keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to start putting gas masks outside the shops as we move up the street and drive the Vipers back," he explained as he began collecting the Viper Masks and putting them right outside various stores. Nim spoke again about how she was going to find more people, but he became worried when he heard the fox cough. He knew Nim had given the girl the gas mask she had. As long as Zephar got to her quick, she would be fine once she gets her gas mask back.

"Alright Nim, you're our fastest and the easiest one to get around. I've got the gas masks already outside the shops for you to take in. Selene and Akira, I know you don't like getting too many orders barked at you, but I need you two to start clearing out the shops, and if possible, help Nim with the evacuation process. The Vipers are still a pressing matter so if anything, only focus on taking out Vipers in the shops so Nim can get in and get out quickly. Same thing with you Russel, I need you to work fast when it comes to shops with electronics. The easier Nim can get around, the more successful this mission will be," he explained before stopping. "I really hate giving orders..." Joey mumbled to himself as he continued putting more gas masks in front of stores that were already cleared from Vipers.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Questionable Prophet

User Image
Overlord Zephar

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zephar had been milling about in the air, taking in the scene. He had a gas mask hanging from one hand, but since he was so high up the smoke could not reach him, so there was no need to put one on. Besides, as a greywing, the gas would not effect him as much as others.

But when he heard Nim's voice, he had that gas mask on and was shooting towards her location without even a moment for thought. He quickly reached the store, found Nim, and took the girl from her, taking off her mask and throwing it to Nim in one quick motion. "Keep your mask on. If you find anyone else, call me and I'll get them," Zephar barked gruffly, before flying back out of the store. He was worried about Nim and wanted to take her from the store too, but he knew she had a role to do in the mission.

Zephar took the girl to a high rooftop away from the gas and set her down. She was gasping and panting a lot, but now that she was breathing clean air he knew that she did not need immediate attention, so he left her there and went to gather more people and find black boxes, as Joey had said.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm gonna sing The Doom Song now!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Astounding Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AnimeBlues

The Yuffie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P E R S E P H O N E the team four captain

Persephone was about to address Simba's outburst, but after she walked out of the kitchen , Persephone decided to leave it. She pulled out her PDA for the first time ever making a note to schedule a day for her team to use the training rooms. She was planning to work out the issues her team had with her and each other sooner rather than later, but so far she seemed to get along with all of them. She had dealt with many cats before Simba, and this time around it would be no different. Persephone would eventually earn her respect as well. Casually, she turned back to Milly and spoke, "Thank you, it took me years to get the tattoos on the right side of my body finished."

Usually people thought the tattoo was disconcerting or that it was merely paint, but after her parents had been killed she had gotten it. After her parents had died she had sort of lost herself for awhile and the tattoo was meant to be a representation of her loss. Of course, no one ever asked about it though. She almost wondered if Milly possibly thought it was just paint as well.

"Note to self:
              Schedule a team training session.
              Keep tabs on Simba.
              Meet the rest of the teammates."

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
              IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S
              IxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP O W E R F U L ,xxxxxxxIxxxxxxxA MxxxxxxxP E R S E P H O N E

Omnipresent Glitch

✖ Team 4 Soldier ✖

User Image

Dexter Marshall

Dexter continue to smile as Persephone went on to explain herself that yes, indeed everyone here was apparently supposed to be doing this team building swim even though before it sounded like that really wasn't the case. It seemed like she was trying really hard to prove herself, or at least that was what her words were trying to express. Or maybe she was trying hard to show that she could be a captain? Probably both Dexter concluded as he went back to eating the granola bar gift as their captain went on about workouts and cutting fat out of the diet.

Just as he finished off his bar, Dexter could feel Persephone trying to burrow her eyes into him by staring into his eyes. His face went flat then as he stared back- also for some reason he found himself shivering slightly due to feeling slightly cold- before decided it was high time to dispose of the wrapper and went to do so. He didn't understand why she went and did that. Was that meant to make him understand what she was saying?

"I understand." He finally responded back to her. He was going to say more to that, but he didn't considering Simba had gone and put in her two cents about the whole matter before storming out. Well that was... A thing. Though when Dexter heard Jayin comment about 'floundering', he couldn't help but chuckle a bit before addressing Milly, "I see. Well hopefully the vice captain will be here soon then!"

Sterling Dragoness

The Yuffie

Demon Seraph

AnimeBlues

Blessed Spirit

[ Team 4 Medic ]
                    User Image

►► Jayin Shadiran
                                                                      ( jah-yeen . . sha-dee-rahn )

The Mer rubbed at his chin pensively when Persephone mentioned that it wasn't entirely his swimming prowess that she was interested in learning from, but his healing as well. That was a bit trickier to explain, nevermind teach. Jayin was skilled in the healing arts both innately and from the years of experience he'd had working the seas... but he certainly wasn't a teacher. He understood very well how to work his magic and sew together battered bodies, lacerations and other grievous injury. He had no idea, however, how to relay that information in a way that his captain could pick up on. Skilled as she might be, even if he could teach the woman? It would probably take weeks, months to actually see some progress he estimated. Merfolk drew upon their magic so effortlessly, he wasn't sure how that would translate for Persephone.

Loe interrupted his train of thought with her growl, along with what she said. Sheep? He didn't smell sheep. The phrase went right over the Mer's head, and Loe had effectively helped herself out of the kitchen just like that before he could ask her to clarify. Did anyone even own a sheep here? Was the meat he cooked sheep? He knew what they looked like, not how they smelled. That was going to bug him all day if he didn't puzzle it out soon.

He couldn't help but glance over when Milly went absolute shark all over the chicken leftovers, quickly looking back to Persephone after that unsightly display. Jayin couldn't say much to that, having eaten in similar manners on occasion. It wasn't the raw food that unsettled him so much as the ferocity in which she attacked it. At least she'd let everyone know the vice captain was on his way. Probably.

"Healing, doesn't have to be water based, but uh... kinda hard to explain," Jayin crossed his arms with a thoughtful hum, leaning on the counter.

"No offense, but I've got serious doubts how I could teach you much about using it."

Sterling Dragoness

The Yuffie

AnimeBlues

8,100 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100

It occurred to Persephone she was being a bit cold to Dexter, literally and figuratively, so she decided to tone it down some. She watched him finish the granola bar as she packed the PDA back into her already over stuffed pockets. People rarely accepted her offers of granola because it tended to be one of the plainer health foods with an unpleasant texture. "I hope so I'd like to go over some things with the Vice captain..."

She looked back to Jayin after her spoke thinking of what to say.It took her a few minutes, but after rolling some words around in her head she was able to say,"Oh, I'm sure if you showed me, I might be able to figure something out. My main thing isn't healing but I think it would lighten your load if we could all either take care of ourselves and others." As she said this she gently floated back down onto the counter, her earlier excitement passed.

"Also, is Simba like this to everyone?" She asked the other teammates who were paying attention to the conversation. Persephone watched Milly eat silently wondering if she was even paying attention to the conversation anymore.

IxxxxxxxL I V ExxxxxxxS Y M B I O T I C A L L YxxxxxxxW I T HxxxxxxxWINDWATERSPIRIT
                IxxxxxxxW I L LxxxxxxxF I G H TxxxxxxxT OxxxxxxxS T O PxxxxxxxT H I SxxxxxxxM A D N E S S

AnimeBlues

Quote:
                [quote][/quote=Grand Duke Dantalion]
                Quote:
                [quote][/quote=Demon Seraph]

Friendly Lunatic

Milly!
      The Tiny Destroyer!
      Team Four's Scout.

User Image

Milly would kick her legs back and forth as she sat on the high counter top. With a loud snap the leg was ripped from the rest if the chicken and with out a moments hesitation Milly was already pulling off the meat with her teeth. Something about human food was always very amazing to her. Oh what a spoiled race they were to eat such things. To think they actually spent so much time cooking it. Why didn't they just eat it raw? To begin with?

Milly seemed to notice the stares from the others in the room and it took her a moment to realize why they were looking at her with a bit of disgust. She would then giggle awkwardly before setting aside the chicken and licking her fingers clean. Her arms stretched up high into the air while she let out an obnoxiously loud yawn. "I find the tattoos fascinating. I'm sure their must be a dark story behind ones like those." Milly would reply after settling down. Her head then turned to look back to the door where Loe had left. "As for kitty, she is just very prideful of her team. Anyone would've gotten the same treatment if not worse from her. I was expecting a bit more of a lashing..." Milly would say while lowering her hat and pouting softly.

8,100 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100

Persephone didn't find it disturbing at all that Milly was eating the chicken raw, not really surprised by the way she ate it either. She also thought human food was quite great although she had traveled to many different realms and tried all the food there. There was a particular soft spot in Persephone's heart for demons, she loved them dearly and found them to be fascinating. After having been betrayed by an angel in the past she was not as fond of them. The fact that their vice captain was an angel bothered her, but she would do her best to get a long with him and give him a chance to prove himself.

"There is an interesting story behind them. I don't really like talking about it though. Maybe I'll tell you after I get to know you better. I didn't bother putting it in my file because I generally don't like people to know.," she said becoming slightly melancholy and looking down at the floor rubbing her tummy. Through her white shirt you could just barely make out the outline of a dark scar which wasn't too large but still quite noticeable.

AnimeBlues

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
        Echo
        Russel's Digital Self.

Echo listened a bit to the captain's orders and started to wonder how he could mess with the Vipers more. The cameras around the china town started to move, but it was hard to see much of anything thanks to all the poisonous gas. There were a few places where he had full visual, the building Boone was in and some of the buildings around him. Leaping over to Seth's headset Echo would speak, "Hello this is Echo, or I guess you'd know me as Russel. I've been watching over your position, but I also have visuals on enemies with in the buildings across from you. Quick, building to the left of the one in front of you. Second story, third window." Echo would say as a TV in that room would turn on, showing the silhouette of a viper.

Echo then used the cellular devices, headsets, and cameras to locate other Vipers in that area. "The store across from you, one is walking out of the entrance right.... now shoot." Echo would say hoping he could shoot the entrance of the store through all the gas. It would probably be a blind shot from Boone's perspective. Echo continued to locate other threats, while keeping track of where his allies were. He knew there was the possibility of mistaken a civilian for a viper and made sure to double check. Thankfully, Boone was using the tranquilizers.

Once the area seemed possibly cleared, Echo would map the possible locations of the boxes along the street as well as the civilians. Locations of boxes could be somewhat off but the civilians should be spot on. "I did my best to map out the civilians and what boxes I could find. The data should be on everyone's PDAs now. See them?" On everyone's PDA would be an Icon with Echo standing behind it with a wide smile and flailing one arm around frantically to get attention while the other hand pointed to the icon.

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
        • Married 100
        • Demonic Associate 100
        • Team Jacob 100
        User Image
        User ImageⒸharisma Ⓜercedes ⓇavenscroftUser Image

╔══════════════╗

Nickname: Karma, Mercy, Raven, Croft, Shadow Mistress
        Height/Weight: 5'7'' (170 cm) & 130 lbs (58 kg)
        Outside Beauty: Long Raven Black Hair & Light Violet Eyes
        Race: Human (with Elemental Powers)
        Orientation: Bisexual
        Relationship: Single
        Team / Role: 3 - Soldier
        My voice is: Blue - Wolf's Rain
        Attire: {{Daily Attire}} {{Night Attire}} {{Performance (middle 1)}}
        Inventory: Katana, Specialized Gun, Metalic Cat Clawed Gloves
        Mood: nervous, excited
        Thought: wonder what this mission is about
        Company: members of team 2 & 3

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}} {{Performance}}

Charisma had been pressed up against the wall, sitting on a upside down turned bucket playing with a small black mist sphere ball she had created while she was waiting to hear what it was that she and her team were going to do today. as she looked up she noticed that members from her team and team two were also gathering in the garage, so then that meant they were going to work together on this mission. Charisma turned her attention back to the black mist sphere ball and continued to toss it back and forth and even tossed it up into the air and catching it when it came back down. even though she was playing to keep herself entertained, she would turn her attention towards the two captains if and when they spoke up about what their mission was.

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

╔══════════════╗

Additional info:
        she has two scars, one on each wrist. she has both ears pierced three times and her tongue pierced. she has two tattoos, one on her Ankle and the second one is on the left side of her Back starting from the top of the shoulderblade and stopping along her waist.

Powers: (Elemental) Black Fire/Black Mist Powers:
        -Black Mist Transportation
        -Black Mist: Willow Whisp
        -Black Mist: Shadow Ball
        -Black Mist: Shadow Barrior/Dome
        -Black Mist: Black Mist Expansion
        -Black Mist: Shadow Claw
        -Black Mist: Shadow Dragon
        -Black Mist: Clan of Wolves
        -Black Mist: Black Tornado
        -Black Mist Clone
        -Black Mist: Solid Black Fire Wings
        -Black Mist: Black Flames Punch

╚══════════════╝

{{OOC: since I didn't post these yesterday, Yuffie now owns my soul for all eternity. }}

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff