Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Team 1's Captain . . .JoeyJoeyMMazer . . . is pretty damn lazy . .

Th o u g h t s Let's get this over with M o o d Lazy
H e i g h t Six Feet One InchW e i g h tOne Hundred and Sixty Eight Pounds
A g e Looks 25 L o c a t i o n HQ Garage

Dragon Form

┎━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━

Joey groaned as he stirred in his sleep a bit. He was taking his usual nap on the living room couch that was in Team 1's living area. Everyone on his team knew that Joey pretty much slept on this couch more than his own bed, usually meaning someone could use his bed if they wanted too. Joey groaned some more as he shifted in his sleep again, but he felt a weight on top of him. Fortunately, he already knew what it was as his arm was wrapped over the girl's back who happened to be resting on top of him, her head against his chest. Joey slowly opened his eyes to see blonde hair in his vision, the hair belonging to the Captain of Team 2. It was a common thing for them, the two of them napping with each other. The thing is, they never plan out their nap time together, it just happens when the two are conversing normally. Of course, seeing as how the two know the other's species, it isn't really surprising. Joey naturally felt tired around LeeLee which is why he often fell asleep around her. He heard his PDA, along with LeeLee's go off. "Hey," he said, shaking LeeLee's back a bit to wake her up. He then moved into his pocket and saw it was a mission from the HQ. The fact both captains got the same message from HQ at the same time meant Team 2 had a mission as well along with Team 3 most likely, whose captain wasn't around.

Once he was sure LeeLee was finally up and off him, he got up and stretched, loosing up some muscles. He then yawned as he picked up his hat from the table and put it on. He went to his work and grabbed many present boxes and brought them to the living room before going on his PDA and sending an announcement to his team to come to the living room for a mission briefing. Joey grabbed his headset and he put it on and also made sure to get his shield, which was generated by a watch on his right wrist. As he waited for everyone to show up, Joey was lazily checking out the details of his mission and planning accordingly.

Once he was sure everyone had arrived, Joey yawned as he rubbed the back of his head, looking at all his teammates. "So...." he began first looking down at the presents. "You know how I am with gifts so let's get these out the way," he said, pointing down to the presents. He handed each and everyone their presents first, including an extra present to their engineer, Russel, for his monkey, Chip.

Selene had a box of sweet delicacies, Nim had a toy ball....well it was a dog toy but Joey knew she wouldn't be able to tell the difference as long as she has something to play with. Russel had some new work gloves and Chip had a hammock Russel could put up later for the little guy. Zephar...Zephar was always a difficult one to get presents for but he bought him a gold crown...a fake one nonetheless, but to make up for it, he had Nim let him take cute pictures of her and he put them in there also. Akira had silk pink laced panties with a teddy bear printed on the back. Yes, he personally bought those, but he had no problems going into the store and buying them. Hell, he even said they were a gift. Seth was another difficult one to get presents for but he bought some pretty expensive looking antique bullets.

"Well since that is out of the way, let's begin, shall we?" he asked as he pulled up his PDA and began sending the mission briefing and the plan with their respective duties to each and every one of them. "So it seems like we got some gang activity going on, the Viper Gang. Seems like they are hitting China Town and are robbing numerous stores. Now, we all know they commonly use attacks involving gas, so we'll have to go pick up gas masks before heading off to China Town," he said before looking up at them real quick. He then went back down to his PDA as he resumed the mission briefing.

"This mission is going to be pretty simple. Get down to China Town and subdue the Viper Gang. It's preferred you don't use lethal force, but if you don't have any force, do not hesitate to kill them. Unlike some other gangs, the Viper Gang along with the Phoenix Gang are the most destructive out there. As far as your respective duties go..." he said putting his PDA and looking back up to them.

"This is pretty much a joint effort once we arrive to China Town. Work together to use your skills to take down the Vipers. Akira, I trust you can handle yourself. Just charge on it and knock out as many Vipers as possible, but remember, try not to kill them if you can help it. Nim and Selene, I'm putting you two together for this mission. Work together to confuse the Vipers and take them out. Nim, try to stay out of actual combat and cause confusion to create an opening for Selene to completely decimate them. Boone, I'll be covering the main road handling Vipers on the road. I want you stationed on top of a building that can get a full sight of it and cover me...." he paused as he looked at Zephar.

Joey gave a sigh and he rubbed the back of his head. "Overlord Zephar..." he said, hating say the overlord part. "You're also going to be apart of this fight as well, despite being our medic. I'm not worrying too much but make sure you listen out for calls for medical assistance. Russel, I'm going to need you with Zephar actually. After dropping us off to the destination point, you and Zephar head down to where the electronic stores are. That should be your area of expertise. You can also play reconnaissance as well by hacking cameras around the city. Use any electronics to your advantage and if the opportunity is given, give us details on Viper whereabouts through our headset or send them directly to our PDAs using your powers. If Zephar keep near Russel's body and protect it from harm whenever he is using his powers. On the same note, if medical assistance is required, I need you to transport Zephar to us as quickly as possible," he explained to the medic and engineer.

Joey sighed as he tipped his hat a bit. "Everyone good? Further details have been sent to your PDA to possible locations on China Town that fit more of your combat styles," he explained as he began walking away. "Alright, let's go everyone," he said in a lazy tone as he motioned for everyone to follow him. "Oh and don't hesitate to retreat if you need to. If possible, I don't want them using a single gas attack on us. That's the only thing I'm worried about, despite using gas masks," he said as they finally left the living area and began heading over to the garage. "Russel, pick the vehicle we're taking," he said, throwing Russel some keys that held access to various vehicles for them to take. "Any questions or ideas about the current plan? We can discuss them on the way there," he said as he began following Russel once they arrived in the garage.
┊‟‟ ┊
OOC

Company:
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Yuffie
AnimeBlues
Srg Spiffyasaurus
Kaze0088
RavenMikuna
moonlight210

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Leelee
"Hnnnn"

The small fairy girl mumbled quietly as she heard beeping. Shortly after the beeping of two PDAs, she felt a hand move to shake her. She groaned again before finally pushing her hands against Joey's chest so she was sitting up enough to look at him with a pare of deep green drowsy eyes.

"I'm awake...awake.." she mumbled. Despite her thin size and appearance, she was more powerful then she looked. People would not think she was actually a captain at first glance. But people seemed to miss judge a lot of things. Rumors went all around the base that Joey and LeeLee had some kind of relationship. If LeeLee was aware of it, she didn't seem to care. She knew the truth. Joey was her very good dragon friend. And it was nice having someone she didn't have to hide around. Being potentially the only fairy left in the world was rather lonely.

Getting up, she checked her PDA while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Nnn..Duty calls. See ya later Joey" she gave a small wave of her hand as she walked towards the door and left. As she walked down the hall, she sent out a message to all her team members PDAs.

We have a mission. Please report to the base garage ASAP.

Yawning again and covering her mouth with her free hand, she stuck her PDA back into her pocket as she arrived at the garage. Clean up duty again. Well, LeeLee didn't mind. She understood that Justice was a very handy helper. Plus if any Void showed up her team was strong. 'Must have been a pretty big mess to send out multiple teams...' she thought. Whatever teams had been sent out to fight those voids sure must have had it rough.
<3

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Nim
Nim trotted down the base hall with a skip in her step. A smile lit her face as she went racing off towards team 1's living space. She loved getting missions and she loved spending time with her team. She was so bored before. Everyone she tried to play with pushed her away and left to do other things.

"Nim is here~!"

Nim opened the door and gave a wave. Her eyes caught sight of the gifts and lit up like twinkling stars. But of course, she was too excited to actually open hers when Joey devied them out. Instead, she leaped onto Joey's lap and latched her arms around his neck. Her tail wagged playfully as she bit onto his ear lightly in a friendly manner.

"Thank you! Nim is happy! Nim loves Joey lots and lots!" she said before rubbing cheeks with him. It was as if he had given himself as the present. It almost seemed like she forgot the actual gift. As a matter of fact, Nim had all the presents ever given to her collected in a neat manner in her room. Almost none of them were even opened. She seemed to love that fact that she was given a gift more then anything she could have gotten. She only ever remembered she was suppose to open it if she was reminded at least a couple of times.

When Joey went on to speak of their mission, Nim quieted down like a good girl. She loosened her hold on Joey's neck some but stayed sitting on her knees in his lap. Unless he brushed her off, of course. In which case she'd still move to sit next to him.

"Yay! Nim gets to be with Neffy!" she cried in delight as they got up to leave for the garage. Nim jumped from the couch to Joey's back and hung on like a monkey. "Nim will do her best Joey! Nim promises! Hehe" she said enthusiastically as she looked past his head to where they were going.
Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image User ImageSelene Nefertari KanellisUser Image
• • • Neferet, Lettie, Envy, Neffy • • •

══════════════
Outfits: {{Everyday}} {{Night}}
Inventory: Scythe
Race: Hybrid (vampire/werewolf)
Height/Weight: n - 5'9'' & 145 lbs / hw - 6'2'' & 200 lbs / fw - 5'0'' & 260 lbs
Orientation: BiSexual
Relationship Status: Single
Mood: tired, annoyed,
Thoughts: *I want to go back to bed...*
Company: the full team

══════════════
User Image

✰ It's Not About The Size Of The Fangs...It's How Hard You Bite✰
══════════════════════════════════════════
soft snoring could be heard coming from under the large pile of blankets on the bed. the odd thing was, was just how big the pile had been. upon further inspection it had actually been Selene who was in her full werewolf form. her large wolf like body was curled up, her tail tucked around her body and her two forepaws were draped over her muzzle. it wasn't long until she heard the beeping of her PDA which was on her night stand, that was next to her bed. Selene growled, and her ears twitched as they perked up. her eyes fluttered open and then would narrow as she shifted her bright ice green eyes to the side, looking towards the PDA. slowly she slipped her forepaws off her muzzle and then sat up. pushing herself to stand up she would stretch out her body and then shake out the sleepiness as the blankets fell off of her large canine fur covered body, which revealed a large white X across her back. Selene turned her head to the side as her PDA continued to beep. her narrowed eyes closed as she jumped down from her bed and then took a few steps towards the night stand. raising her head up she opened her maw and took the PDA within her jaws and then pulled back as she stepped away. turning her head to the side she pressed the PDA into her side, where her pants pocket would be and the PDA disappeared. of course when she had grabbed the PDA it stopped beeping. Selene didn't feel like changing back into her human form so she remained in her full werewolf form. turning around she walked over to the door, raising her head again, and opening her maw, she closed her jaws over the handle of her bedroom and twisted her head to the side as the door opened. letting go of the handle she pushed the door open with her muzzle and then walked out, using her right back paw to close the door. Selene had just missed Leelee going towards the garage, but even so she walked down towards the kitchen when she seen the Team's Captain. Selene walked over to the corner and sat down, as she studied the room and the captain. once everyone entered and he started speaking, the gift he had gotten her, confused her slightly, but none the less, Selene took the box and got up as she walked over to the fridge and opened it with her muzzle, raising her right forepaw up she pulled open the bottom drawer and placed the box inside before closing it with her muzzle and then letting the fridge door close on its own as she then would walk over back towards where she was before, in the corner, and would wait until orders were given to leave, their part of the plan seemed simple enough and she figured the best thing to do was to stay in full werewolf form. Selene would then nod her head as her wolf ears twitched, though she only spoke one word. "fine." hearing Nim speak, and then calling her by her most hated nickname, Selene gave a low growl of annoyance. "don't call me that...I hate that nickname." seeing them getting to leave, Selene got up and followed them to the garage. only for her to move towards the garage door, as she was ready to run, it was her best way of exercise, and it was also a way for her to fuel her energy for the upcoming fight. she then materialized the headset on her head, shaking her head a few times as it didn't want to sit right. Selene growled alittle but then got it to sit right as she then awaited her next orders.
══════════════════════════════════════════
✰ That's unusual for me, I don't usually waste my time on vermin like that...✰

User Image
══════════════
Altered Form: Human - Half Wolf
Extra:
her ears are pierced three times in each ear, they also show up in her other forms, and her tongue is also pierced which shows up in her other forms aswell. she has one large Tribal Tattoo that travels from the back of her neck down to her lower back, across her shoulderblades down her arms and stop at her elbows. and the whole tattoo is connected. she as matching Tattoos that run down both of her legs starting from the hips and stop at the ankles. she has two large scars that form an X across her back. one starting at her left shoulder ending at her right hip, as the other one starts at her right shoulder and ends at her left hip. (it leaves a white X in fur on her back when shes in her werewolf form)

Special Abilities: Animal Attributes (speed, agility, enhanced senses, strength), fast healing
{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}}

══════════════

[OOC: editing, I didn't see the nim post.]

Friendly Lunatic

User Image
Russel Williams

Team One's Engineer/Pilot

█│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█

User Image

As always, Russel could be found with in the garage working on his next big project. Right now there was no way of telling just what it could be, though it did seem to be an aircraft of some sort. A hatch on top of the ship where the pilot would sit opened up to reveal the boy who appeared as some sort of punkish street trash with his baggy shorts and a t-shirt that seemed a bit too big for him. There was an old jacket tied at his waist by the sleeves and under that was a tool belt. What one wouldn't guess, is the fact he's the sole heir to a very rich and prestigious family.

"Piece of junk! Damn!" Russel would spit out as he slammed the hatch before hopping down from the craft. This project in particular has caused him a great deal of irritation, but it would have to wait. For as soon as he moved back to his work bench where the blue prints for the aircraft rested, his PDA went off. Instantly, he knew it was most likely about a mission. Russel quickly rolled up his blue prints and put them away in a holder next to the file cabinet next to his desk and rushed for the door that led into the living quarters of the base. "Yo! Chip! Time to go!" Russel would call out as a small white monkey with a small high-tech looking silver collar ran out from under one of the chairs in the garage cooing with excitement. Leaping for Russel's arm the little guy would climb up to his shoulder where Russel would greet him with a small apple slice.

Joining the others Russel would find him self a near by wall to lean back against. It was some where out of the way and not exactly with the rest of the team. When gifts were giving out Russel seemed to not really care and it was Chip who happily ran out to retrieve them. He would stand in front of the captain with a wide toothy grin and hands held out wide. The gloves he would place in his mouth while the hammock he would hold high above his head and waddle back to Russel who knelt down to examine it all. Outside Russel showed very little response to the gloves. He did appreciate the thought, though it was a little weird to get presents so suddenly and with all the money he had there was no problem in just always buying a new pair. As for the hammock, Russel would show a smile and reach over to pet the top of Chip's head who flailed his arms about, but seemed to be enjoying himself.

Once the captain started to give out orders, Russel returned to his place against the wall. Chip returning to his shoulder and looking on along with him. It was safe to say Russel wasn't too pleased to be working along side the pervertlord. He wasn't sure why, but he always got the feeling the guy was a major creeper. The fact it was very clear the guy was a demon did not help his thoughts at all. Russel even cringed at the very idea of working with him, but the captain had his reasons, or so the boy would tell himself. The captain too was a bit strange to say the least. Then again everyone in the existence group kinda was in their own ways.

When everything was said and done, Russel would catch the keys and begin on his way back to the garage. "The Dodge I've been working on should get us all there real quick. Zephar may have to fly to the location where I'm meeting him. As far as gas masks go you know I got you covered, dawg. On the table as you enter, there should be enough for everyone." Russel would say along the way. Once there Russel make his way in and grab one of the gas masks, before moving to the driver's seat. Looking back to everyone Russel would ask, "Also... If you have to puke... do it out the window..." Russel would say with a smirk before opening the door and getting behind the wheel.

█│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█ █│║│██│║│█

User ImageUser Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image
Overlord Zephar

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zephar could feel his face begin to blush, watching the little fox girl as she came closer and closer to him. "Er, Nim? W-what are you doing?" The demon stuttered, flustered in an unusual way by the girl's sudden proximity. His heart pounded wildly in his chest, and his eyes were locked on hers as she moved even closer, opened her mouth, and said, "Beep, beep."

Zephar's eyes shot open to find himself laying in his room (a room not fit for a demon of his caliber, though no one else on the team seemed to listen to, or care, about his demands), sleeping until his PDA had gone off. Grumbling in annoyance, he reached for the blasted device and stabbed at the message.

A few minutes later, Zephar was with the rest of the team, receiving his gift from the captain. He frowned at the crown, thinking that it must have been a joke. Surely this mortal was mocking him--it was not even made from real gold.

"Ooh, Zephar got a pretty crown! Nim likes it."

Zephar stared at the fox for a moment, then back at the crown. He waited until the captain went on with instructions for the mission, then tried on the crown when he thought no one was looking. He took it off immediately after, but instead of melting it as he had previously intended, he set it down carefully to retrieve once the mission was over.

During the rest of the briefing, Zephar silently fumed at Joey for hogging all of Nim's attention, though no one would really be able to tell; Zephar glared at everyone, so as far as anyone else knew he was just listening intently.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm gonna sing The Doom Song now!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Prophet

User Image
。 ゚。 ゚Ȧɴɴαbεϯн ℂʟyɗе ゚。 ゚。
User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"BWAHAHAHAHA!"

The wrench Annabeth had been holding slipped from her gloved hand and clattered to the ground as she doubled over, laughing uncontrollably. In her other hand was her PDA, showing the most recent ship.

"Oh Russel, I can't wait 'till you see this," Annabeth giggled, adding a heart to the ship.

Just then her PDA beeped, receiving a message from LeeLee. Annabeth was already in the garage, working on her own stuff and messing with Russel's as soon as he left, so all she had to do was wait for the rest of the team to show up.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
✺They call me The Big Boss

Arc looked at his PDA for several moments. "Clean up duty?"

Arc was never the one you would normally call for these type of things. Arc did not clean, he made the mess. He did not fix, he destroyed. The cracking PDA in his grip was a testament to this. He scoffed at the message before sending out another one:

"Hello my dearest team. Head to the garage. We've got a mission."

That was all it said. He grinned, as he was already in the garage, leaning on one of the dozens of strange vehicles. Taking out a notepad, he began furiously writing. His handwriting was surprisingly good, fancy-cursive kind of good. He continued to write for a good six minutes when Team Two's leader walked in.

Leelee the fairy. Not many knew this singular, simple fact. That she was, what she was. A fairy. She was magic incarnate; a power unlike many others. Born of a woodland man's heart, she was stronger than others of the fairy-folk. Not that Arc had much experience with them. He had met several in his lifetime, though most, if not all, had died of captivity. Arc had come to learn all these things and more from the young fairy by frequently speaking to her. Though she would give him no answers that were completely true, his ability to read minds had come in handy. He had spoken to her at first just to learn her mysterious ways, and it had taken some time, but he had come to enjoy how she bent truths and yet spoke with absolute honesty.

"Good day, madame. How was your nap?" he asked gently.

Friendly Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageJohn Arcs
Scout of Team Three

User ImageWith in a dim room of the well known existence team base, laughter could be heard. Loud and maniacal the voice echoed down the hallway ways of the third floor. Anyone who heard, knew the mad scientist was hard at work with his next big project. "Yes! Yeeeeees! It worked!!! heh, hehehe, hehehaahahaha.... MUAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa....!" The tall man in the typical white lab coat would yell out as he watched the bare table top which appeared to have nothing on it. That is until, a frog started to appear glowing a bright blue.

Scooping up the frog, the mad scientist known as John began to dance around the room, holding the unamused creature in the air. "You may not be the right color, but it will have to do for now. Mistakes must be made to advance further. What do you say my glowing friend?" The doctor cooed with a voice full of excitement and intrigue, while the frog merely croaked in a displeasing tone. "Oh what would you know anyways... You're a frog..." The doctor would say as he made his way across the room, opened the door to a small cage and scooted the frog in.

"Now! Where is my Dr. Pepper? Hmm...." John asked to no one in particular as he made his way around the room searching over and under all the table tops and even under the small bed he had set up in the corner. With his arm outstretched under his own bed, reaching for the tasty beverage a sudden beep on his PDA made him jump and bang his head. "Gah! Of all the timing!" Checking his device, John read the message and let out a small sigh. "Great... another job... Don't they know I have very important research to make!" John spat out, before eying the cup of Dr. Pepper in his hand that had some how made it under his bed. "At least I have you, precious." John would say as he sipped the Dr. Pepper and made his way out the door, making sure to lock his room, before joining up with the others.

"Another delightful mission, eh Captain?" John spoke with a sly smile as he eyed the group. His earlier outburst was quickly replaced by the love of his wonderful drink as he chugged down the rest.

User Image

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
User ImageⒸharisma Ⓜercedes ⓇavenscroftUser Image

╔══════════════╗

Nickname: Karma, Mercy, Raven, Croft, Shadow Mistress
Height/Weight: 5'7'' (170 cm) & 130 lbs (58 kg)
Outside Beauty: Long Raven Black Hair & Light Violet Eyes
Race: Human (with Elemental Powers)
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship: Single
Team / Role: 3 - Soldier
Attire: {{Daily Attire}} {{Night Attire}} {{Performance (middle 1)}}
Inventory: Katana, Specialized Gun, Metalic Cat Clawed Gloves

╚══════════════╝

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

{{Normal}} {{Romance}} {{Battle}} {{Performance}}

Charisma had been in a deep sleep, in her dreams she was hanging out with the celebrities and having such an amazing time. no one was afraid of her, or her powers, they all admired her. it wasn't long until she heard a weird buzzing within her ears that caused her to constantly look around. the buzzing continued to get louder and louder until it turned into a beeping/ringing sound, that caused Charisma to cover her ears and bend over as if trying to hide from the sound, the sound continued, and Charisma let out a scream, in which, caused her to wake up from her dream. sitting up with a jolt, Charisma looked around her room, her eyes wide and sweat covered her forehead and brow. taking a few deep breaths she slowed down her heart rate, seeing as how it was racing inside of her chest. it wasn't for a few minutes that she heard the beeping/ringing sound once again. it was a constant sound, looking to her left on her nightstand was her PDA. the screen was lit up and while on its vibration notice it was almost about to fall on the floor. reaching over to the side she extended out her hand and grabbed her PDA before it fell and then pulled her arm back close to her side as she looked at the lit up screen. it was showing both a message from her team captain and also her alarm she had set was going off at the same time. with quick notions she turned off the alarm and then pulled open the message. reading it she would nod her head and then 'turn off' her PDA and then shifted out of bed.

standing up, Charisma would turn around and fix her bed as it had become quite the habit. and then with a few flicks of her wrists black mist would wrap around her in a circular oval half dome shape and with a snap of her fingers the black mist would disappear. leaving Charisma dressed in her Daily attire instead of her bed/night time attire. sitting back against her bed she would slip on her socks and shoes before slipping her PDA, and her Shield into her pockets and then picking up her headset and placing it on her head. pushing off her bed she walked over towards her bedroom door, opened it, and walked out, making sure to close it behind her. turning on her heel she headed down towards the garage. opening the garage door she went down the stairs and looked around until she spotted her team captain and another member of the team. with a simple nod of her head she walked over to them and then stood off to the side. her hands slipping into her pockets as she waited to hear the message about the mission.

|▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄|

╔══════════════╗

Additional info:
she has two scars, one on each wrist. she has both ears pierced three times and her tongue pierced. she has two tattoos, one on her Ankle and the second one is on the left side of her Back starting from the top of the shoulderblade and stopping along her waist.

Powers: (Elemental) Black Fire/Black Mist Powers:
-Black Mist Transportation
-Black Mist: Willow Whisp
-Black Mist: Shadow Ball
-Black Mist: Shadow Barrior/Dome
-Black Mist: Black Mist Expansion
-Black Mist: Shadow Claw
-Black Mist: Shadow Dragon
-Black Mist: Clan of Wolves
-Black Mist: Black Tornado
-Black Mist Clone
-Black Mist: Solid Black Fire Wings
-Black Mist: Black Flames Punch

╚══════════════╝

{{OOC: .... }}

Duck

User Image

User Image

Kabe had been up for a few hours. He hadn't known what to do when he'd woken up that morning so he was still in bed. Closing his eyes and scowling he hauled himself up and changed out of his pajamas, they were blue with little stars all over them. In his underwear, he walked to his closed and threw it open as if he were opening a massive door, and making a point to be dramatic.
                                                  Kabe pulled out his usuall clothing, including his bandage. He pulled on his pants and shirt, threw his cloak around his shoulders and wrapped up his head in his bandage. He wasn't hungry so not having his mouth accessible wasn't a problem. He glanced around his room to see if he'd forgotten anything. He noticed his PDA and a bar of peppermint chocolate lying on his windowsill. He picked them both up, checked his PDA, wasn't surprised it had no message on it, and shoved the candy and his PDA in his pocket, along with the other standard-issue items that he'd never taken out of his pockets, for lack of reason.
                                                  Kabe exited his room a few moments later, he wasn't feeling talkative, so he checked to make sure nobody was in the hallway before setting off down the hall slowly. He had nowhere in particular to go so he didn't walk anywhere close to normal speed. He noticed John cross the hallway intersecting the one he was walking on so Kabe decided to follow him, to see where he was going.
                                                  Eventually finding himself in the garage, arriving just a few moments before Charisma entered, rather loudly by Kabe's standards, he noticed that nobody on his team was actually present with him. Not knowing what to do, he simply found a nearby bench, laid down, took out his PDA, put it on his chest, and fell asleepUser Image

Company: People in the garage
                                                                                  Thoughts: I'm bored
                                                                                  Injuries: None
                                                                                  Actions: Sleeping

Shy Friend

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
In one of the Team 1 dormitories, a young, white-and-black-haired young man was silently scanning his room. His fingers slowly moved, pointing to each item he had spent the last hour placing, and his eyes ensured that each thing was in the right place. Seth gave one last glance around his room before giving a nod of approval. Everything was finally in place; He had officially moved in. Now that the unpacking was out of the way, it seemed like as good a time as any to relax and check out the new toy that the V.H.A. had given him.

He sat down at the foot of his bed and fished his PDA out of the front pocket of his khaki-colored cargo pants. He wasn't the most tech-savvy person, but with a bit of time, he was able to work with the apps and menus. He opened one of the pro-loaded apps on the home page, the Rumor Mill. Since I'm new here, I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what's going on with my team. He read through each rumor, and felt a bit uneasy that a potential pervert was a part of his team. Since it was just a rumor, though, he decided not to worry too much about it. As far as the relationship between the team 1 and 2 captain went, it wasn't really any of Seth's business. The last rumor from Nim made him pause briefly. He wasn't a farmer, and for a moment he wondered if that was true. He decided that he would look it up later.

In the meantime, he opened the other pre-loaded app on his PDA, the Shipping Grid. He had only met a few people on his team, namely the Captain Joey, Vice-Captain Selene, and the excitable fox-girl scout Nim, so he didn't really have an opinion on most of the ships in the grid. The Nim-Chip one was cute, however, so he decided to heart it with a smile. His smile quickly faded when he read the latest ship, one that linked him and a guy named Russel. He didn't even think to anti-heart it before jumped from his seat and quickly sputtered in confusion before letting out a loud "What!? I don't even... I've never... Who... Wh-..." He let out a few more sputters before giving a resigned sigh. It was going to be one of those days, he could tell. He was forced out of his funk by the buzzing of his PDA. There was a mission for his team. Fine. I think I'll feel better if I can let out some frustration on some scumbag gang members. He took his father's hunting rifle from its place on the wall, picked up some rifle clips, both tranquilizer and lethal rounds, and headed out the door. It's time to hunt.

He joined the rest of his team in the living area, and he took a seat in one of the chairs. He was surprised when the Captain started handing out gifts. He quickly opened his box, and found a case of intricate antique bullets. Joey had definitely chosen well. He gave a quick nod of thanks to him, and listened in as he gave the orders. It seemed like the captain knew what he was doing. A simple, frontal assault was just fine with him. He knew that using non-lethal rounds would diminish his range, but he was confident that he could find a good place to fire from. He looked at each member of his team as Joey gave them their orders, especially Russel. If the mechanic knew about the ship, he certainly didn't show it. Maybe we're both the victims of some cyber-prankster or something. He shrugged off the thought as he followed him to the garage. He grabbed one of the gas masks from the table and put the straps around his neck so he could put it on quickly if need be. He walked to the Dodge, but froze briefly when Russel talked about puking. Yep. This is totally going to be one of those days. Great. He opened one of the back doors to the car and sat in the back, ready to go.

Overtly Outside Chronicle: PHEW! This was a long one. It begins! Mwahahaha!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff