Joke time! "It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers."

Yeah, pun jokes!

What do you call a pirate zucchini?

Answer in spoiler.

A squashbuckler!
Haha, I love it!

Truthful Visionary

I have a stalker biggrin
When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

Wistful Witch

St V-Starr
OokamixHime
St V-Starr
OokamixHime
St V-Starr

Four, don't forget about the princess! X3

xd I actually meant between Ember, Merkova and Pinhead.
But I'm sure all four girls have interesting stories to tell each other.

Oh! X3 My bad!

Yes they do. They're even planning a slumber party for after the tournament!

emotion_kirakira Ohh that's awesome.

Yep, Merkova was planning it out herself and then was going to share it to the girls at a masquerade ball. However, the Harrowers storyline from the comics played out in which Merkova is killed off as quickly as she was introduced. Like her comic counterpart, she does die in my story but Ember breaks the rules of Hell to bring her sister back. She would have gotten away with it too but the warrior crashed the ball, "guess who the ******** is a goddamn zombie now, bitches?!” and started the trial for Ember's soul. The human was going to be killed but she told everyone she was still a virgin thus starting the tournament and saving her and Pinhead's life since he was going to be killed for falling in love with a human.

xd That's really interesting how it all works out. Really cool kind of having something that's a bit like the comics but altering it.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Loner Yanagi
VampireDraculina

Awwww! ;A; Really?! Well, thats kind of a blessing, really! xd I mean, if you dont quest for anything, does that mean nothing on here really interests you enough for you to put forth the effort into chasing/pursuing it? Or do you just not want to even try?

omgosh! ;w; heart That is really pretty!!! whee I wouldnt mind something like that at all! ;A; But, I would still feel like I am bothering you! ; n; I can wait until you are not busy <333 What are your prices though? >w<

Everything is just always been too out of reach for me. I mean to me a quest isn't asking for donations, but actually trying to earn the gold myself.

You can offer if you like and I can see if I'm interested.

But, nowadays especially, users need help! ;A; And, whats wrong with a friend or a fellow random Gaian selflessly wanting to help you out? whee heart I always feel super duper guilty whenever my friends give me anything... But, I love that they care enough to donate to me. You know? D; <3

Oh, I would be scared to offend you or something since I am not sure what art goes for nowadays... ; w; </3 I used to be an art whore and I went on Hiatus for 8 months. Came back and art was no longer 500k-1 mil. It was 10BILL+ and for...*clears throat*not the best quality art. I have no idea what art goes for these days! crying </3

Friendly Dreamer

Navean

Yeah, having less information to go on would make it a bit more difficult to tell whether it's a good idea to move or not cat_lol
So I don't blame you for wussing out or anything. I'm sure I'd do the same thing if I were in your situation cat_razz
I mean, I know how hard it is when I'm not wearing my contacts/glasses and how much more timid that tends to make me, and that's not even what you go through.

Ahaha, I guess it is, kind of. I don't know; I really don't like kids at all, and I have trouble playing along with those sorts of thing, or, er, really interacting with them in general cat_sweatdrop
I didn't even like kids when I was one, so...

So what do you do with your spare time? I know we already talked about video games, but what else do you like to do?

Maybe in the future they will perfect those visors and I can intimidate people by looking like I'm from the futureeee. hahaha

I'm not too fond of children either. I'd never ever want to have any of my own... bleh

I listen to music while surfing the internet, I draw, work on a collab story with my friend, talk on Skype, watch TV shows/movies, watch anime, Watch or listen to Video Games Awesome. Annoy my cat.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
cutiesign
VampireDraculina

Haha, everyone have their own favourite, I also like kakairu and zabuhaku too~
hehe, sooooo whatcha doing~ heart

Is SasuNaru your favorite pairing or....?
And, doesnt everybody? emotion_awesome heart

Right now? Not sleeping...? 8'D
//shot
How about you?

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Mufflebum
Risahearts
nothing much just abit of work for the bakeshop which i need to do right now be back in awhile ok

I hear you, got to go to work in 10 minutes myself

there im back sorry for the long wait

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pandafication
VampireDraculina
Pandafication
I think you're a great avi maker. <3

Awwww, you're sweet!

D'awww... Well, thank you very much whee heart

And, nah! redface Im nothing special! XD

You're perf. c:

You are just too nice to me! ; n; <3333
emotion_hug

Friendly Dreamer

VampireDraculina

But, nowadays especially, users need help! ;A; And, whats wrong with a friend or a fellow random Gaian selflessly wanting to help you out? whee heart I always feel super duper guilty whenever my friends give me anything... But, I love that they care enough to donate to me. You know? D; <3

Oh, I would be scared to offend you or something since I am not sure what art goes for nowadays... ; w; </3 I used to be an art whore and I went on Hiatus for 8 months. Came back and art was no longer 500k-1 mil. It was 10BILL+ and for...*clears throat*not the best quality art. I have no idea what art goes for these days! crying </3

There is nothing at all wrong with it. I just have guilt issues. I always feel like I have to repay people's kindness.

I'd be about as clueless as you. x__X Even 10b is a lot to me so idk WTF those kids are doing...

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
kerrowe
Risahearts
kerrowe
Risahearts
wow i ran out of people to chat in here anyone
emotion_hug

thanks for that
you're welcome. owo
I like to chat. even if I am slowl.

sure then and how are you?

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Neurotic Dork
I do, I finally fell asleep and slept til like 10pm

Someone who understands my pain of legitimate insomnia! crying
emotion_hug

I am glad you slept though! :'D
I still have not... rofl I got off and tried to sleep, but it didnt work. I am going on almost 3 days of no sleep now? Yesterday/last night was my second, so at 3 am (in 15 minutes) it will be 3 days straight! :'D
I am so ******** tired. Someone please put me to sleep! crying </3

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
OokamixHime
St V-Starr
OokamixHime
St V-Starr
OokamixHime
St V-Starr

Four, don't forget about the princess! X3

xd I actually meant between Ember, Merkova and Pinhead.
But I'm sure all four girls have interesting stories to tell each other.

Oh! X3 My bad!

Yes they do. They're even planning a slumber party for after the tournament!

emotion_kirakira Ohh that's awesome.

Yep, Merkova was planning it out herself and then was going to share it to the girls at a masquerade ball. However, the Harrowers storyline from the comics played out in which Merkova is killed off as quickly as she was introduced. Like her comic counterpart, she does die in my story but Ember breaks the rules of Hell to bring her sister back. She would have gotten away with it too but the warrior crashed the ball, "guess who the ******** is a goddamn zombie now, bitches?!” and started the trial for Ember's soul. The human was going to be killed but she told everyone she was still a virgin thus starting the tournament and saving her and Pinhead's life since he was going to be killed for falling in love with a human.

xd That's really interesting how it all works out. Really cool kind of having something that's a bit like the comics but altering it.

Yep. I'm trying to combine events from the movies and the comics into one timeline but my story features the comics heavily since I can easily slip Ember in without messing it up too much. And yes, that is pretty much how Merkova talks in my story, it's often joked in the realm that every other sentence she says has some variant of the work "********" in it. XD

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Saraku
VampireDraculina
Something always seems to pique my interest or spark something in me that goes 'I want to do something with this idea' and because of that, I end up with OC's. Like I could see/read something or I could even listen to a song and it could make me want to do something like that.

But yes. Pls do PM me the details for your OC so I at least have something to work with. Or at least something you have for ideas for her that I can use or whatever. SOMETHING LIKE THAT

That is absolutely amazing! ;A; Gosh, I am so glad I met you then! xd Maybe you can help me write something decent out for one of my babies! crying </3

I have ideas and I had written something up for her before that I was going to PM you! But now, I cant seem to find it for the life of me... I am so sad! sad I might have to write it all up again! cry

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Devil in Shadow
VampireDraculina

I know, right?! gonk They basically are!
Christmas in July emotion_awesome
//shot
Had to say it... xD But, I sure hope so! ; n; I know I purposely post-stalk the people I gifted to see if they even said thank you.... ninja So, I kind of hope they do too! D;

it will be xP that is normal, i will do that too whee whee whee
I think most of the people will, to shower the sweet appreciation the feel whee

Yeah! I always want to know if they like whatever I give them or not! ; w; <333
I always get so nervous even though I know they dont know who gifted them anything! xd But, I still want the user to like what i gave them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff