Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visit counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 >

Hallowed Explorer

BRB. GOING TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT.

I'm bored and don't have too much going on today. I'll rate and try and make suggestions if I can think of anything.
I'd like rate backs but you ain't gotta if you don't wanna.

Greedy Genius

Sure, why not.

Hallowed Explorer

Organic Jello
Sure, why not.

I like it. First avi I've seen use the dust cloud item look. It's fitting. 8 out of 10

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Reminds me of Silent Hill for some reason. It looks like you had an epic fight in a hallway with a lot of monsters and came out victorious. I'm gonna give you a 10/10.

Questionable Cat

I would love a rate! c:

Hallowed Explorer

Hisui no Tamashi
Reminds me of Silent Hill for some reason. It looks like you had an epic fight in a hallway with a lot of monsters and came out victorious. I'm gonna give you a 10/10.

Thank you! I love Silent Hill though it hadn't crossed my mind when trying to just make a creepy avi.
As for yer avi I love yours. It's really hard to find ones that have animal items work nicely with them and don't feel like they were just slapped in for color matching reasons. 9 out of 10!

Hallowed Explorer

Wisco
I would love a rate! c:

It works well for a four color combo avi though is there anything else you could maybe use for the gold and white on the head? The skull pin with the goggles just seems a little off. I understand it's purpose is to add a dash of white to the top to even things out but maybe something else?
Still nice and above average 6 out of 10. Wish I could recommend a item for the top. Feel kinda lousy about that.

Questionable Cat

Twincybugs
Wisco
I would love a rate! c:

It works well for a four color combo avi though is there anything else you could maybe use for the gold and white on the head? The skull pin with the goggles just seems a little off. I understand it's purpose is to add a dash of white to the top to even things out but maybe something else?
Still nice and above average 6 out of 10. Wish I could recommend a item for the top. Feel kinda lousy about that.

swapped the school for one of those vertical hairpins. I just like skulls. lol
I figured it looked a little weird. And don't feel lousy about not being able to suggest a change biggrin I had one in back-up I could use. It's also a bit less overpowering. 3nodding

Friendly Hunter

Nice avi! Very sinister and it has a different feel to it than a lot of other avis I've seen workin' red and black wink 10/10 Rate back, please? heart

Dapper Lunatic

gaia_nitemareleft

Go for it.

((Your rate))
I love a good bloody avatar.
I especially love that background, so brownie points for you.
The black and red and balanced well.
Although, the gold and brown sash/belt bag seem a bit out of place, but I feel like if it wasn't there, the middle of the avatar would be too exposed and bare.
The white face and hair stick out like sore thumb, but that sore thumbs adds a lot of contrast to the whole scene.
It also gives a ghostly feel with the addition of the eyes and mouth.
I love the expression that combination makes.
Overall, you did very well.
I would just try finding something else for the middle of the avatar.

7.5//10

gaia_nitemareright

10,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Loving that gore! 10/10!

Hallowed Explorer

Wisco
Twincybugs
Wisco
I would love a rate! c:

swapped the school for one of those vertical hairpins. I just like skulls. lol
I figured it looked a little weird. And don't feel lousy about not being able to suggest a change biggrin I had one in back-up I could use. It's also a bit less overpowering. 3nodding

That actually works a bit better in my opinion. I suppose it's cause the white isn't on top of the gold of the goggles. However if you like skulls don't change cause of my opinion! Wear what you like!

Hallowed Explorer

DittoDitto
Nice avi! Very sinister and it has a different feel to it than a lot of other avis I've seen workin' red and black wink 10/10 Rate back, please? heart

The faint blue f the horn does pop out but not enough to hurt the avatar. It doesn't make or break the avatar though and I think it could work without it.
I like your avatar though cause a all one color style is difficult to pull off without it becoming just a blob looking cluster. 10 out of 10

Hallowed Explorer

Wed To Insanity
gaia_nitemareleft

Go for it.

((Your rate))
I love a good bloody avatar.
I especially love that background, so brownie points for you.
The black and red and balanced well.
Although, the gold and brown sash/belt bag seem a bit out of place, but I feel like if it wasn't there, the middle of the avatar would be too exposed and bare.
The white face and hair stick out like sore thumb, but that sore thumbs adds a lot of contrast to the whole scene.
It also gives a ghostly feel with the addition of the eyes and mouth.
I love the expression that combination makes.
Overall, you did very well.
I would just try finding something else for the middle of the avatar.

7.5//10

gaia_nitemareright

I love black and white avatars. The only downside is if there's too much black and greys of the same shades things either look connected poorly or blobish without being able to tell where one items begins and another ends. Yours does well with the jacket being the darkest, the top under it being middle, the pants lighter, and the skin being the lightest part. The only thing that kinda throws me off is the wings cause it hid the tail at first until I saw it move. That's the only thing that doesn't really feel too good to me. Not a bad thing but it did catch me off guard due to hiding a item tell the animation kicked in. Overall it's delightful! 9 out of 10

I really appreciate the constructive criticism and you are correct about the belt. The avatar felt bare in the middle and just empty almost. It was the only item I had that fit and worked in terms of design so I could kinda BSed that it's where a creepy person would keep tools or trophies. The white skin was meant to stick out from his attire and make it pop out more though the hair could use some change if I could find something good that won't get lost in the black or gaudy red. Thank you for the feedback and hopefully in the future I can find something to replace the 'supply bag' on him.

Hallowed Explorer

M o d e r n i s e
Loving that gore! 10/10!

I love your avatar! It makes me think of a ghost scene out of a good horror game like Fatal Frame or Silent Hill. The rain and grainy affects make it work and really lovely! Can't think of anything to add or take away. Adding something feels like it'd take away the simple casual feeling that makes it creepy and make it cluttered. 10 out of 10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff