Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

Renaissance
anjelic
Renaissance
anjelic
Lol, sounded like you had that response tucked away somewhere. I was just kidding, I don't really think that's old anyways.
I always have an opinion rofl
So how come you said somehow you became an icon?

I just did. Presumably from my angelics obsession when I came back and really started playing I was recognised in every forum on gaia and people where basically bowing to me and clinging to my every word it was kind of creepy I still get it a lot pm's and posts about OMG I remember you I always wanted to be you I love you I adore you rofl rofl
lol, that's pretty crazy. I don't think very many people remember me xd

Vintage Gaian

Momoka

Miah i'm happy that i was lucky when the item generators were still around to have won a lucifer wings back then.. sold it then i could afford buying back a lot of 03s i missed smile
I am happy I just traded an OMG for Shiva's wings and they just sold in flynns for 208b gold xp a pair only sold last week for 75b emo
anjelic
lol, I think the MP was fine at the time, people still used the price guides at that time. Dunno why, but people did. People were super upset when they added the 2% vend tax though. I still don't understand how the code on the vend can't get the averages or lowest price correct.

ooh yeah priceguids, that was awesome, and some people REFUSED to use them, fun times ^_^

yeah the tax was all the rage, didn't the mods say they hired an economy student to figure out a money drain, and the tax was one of the "steps" to secure there would not be as much inflation?
rofl

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
nilP
Momoka
I wish we could have engraved the panties/underwear lol rofl
It's also a shame they took out that feature for the jewelries, it really made some items precious and special ninja

emotion_facepalm A few years difference is not much, Plus i always feel like i'm 15 rofl

Oh yeah that was a cool feature, why did they remove it? o_O

nah when you pass 20something age doesn't really mean anything imo.

No idea, if i knew they would have removed it, i would have engraved plenty jewels and sent them to all my friends emo

Lol indeed XD it feels like after 20, time stopped :p (at least in my mind it stopped lol)

Invisible Phantom

Momoka
anjelic
haha, I have never done any alchemy. Don't even know how any of that stuff works. Its crazy how a few months ago I sold my devil tail for like 20 bil and then now look at their prices. Luckily I bought these bunny slippers after selling, so i guess its not as big of a loss as it could've been.

lol basically it's a lot of clicking rofl to buy ingredients, recipes then to make them XD
It's kinda time consuming opening the cache then click on the ingredient you want XP

I think i have spent hours opening the 1000 philosopher pack rofl now i learn my lessons and next time i won't buy such a huge pack lol

*nods nods* indeed smile i think they trading 03 for 03 couldn't go wrong as those would raise almost in the same level smile

Miah i'm happy that i was lucky when the item generators were still around to have won a lucifer wings back then.. sold it then i could afford buying back a lot of 03s i missed smile
lol, they sell them in 1000 packs? I remember before they put them in the store, they were getting really expensive.

Well, i got the bunnies for like 5 bil, so like a quarter of the price of a DT. If only I knew, I would've bought more slippers.

Ah, I've never been lucky with the RIGs....

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
anjelic
I'm sure a lot of girls would love to look super young compared to their age.

That's true xD and even more true for asian girl rofl

When i look at my mom who is nearly 54....she still looks like 30 to me >.>;;
anjelic
Maybe it made the database queries too slow and storage of everything might've been difficult.

ah yeah, true, the huge amount of people engraving and creating one of a kind items might have been abit to much xd

Invisible Phantom

Renaissance
Momoka

I am happy I just traded an OMG for Shiva's wings and they just sold in flynns for 208b gold xp a pair only sold last week for 75b emo
Things jumped up again since last week since the gold pile thing they're selling.

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance
Momoka

the pricing is too crazy >.<; and sometime flynn's plunder is even more a mystery, i have seen numerous time the bid in there were much higher than the LMP O.O;;;

wow only a week and it jumped from 75 to over hundreds?! eek

Vintage Gaian

User Image
Group Hug heart

Invisible Phantom

nilP
anjelic
lol, I think the MP was fine at the time, people still used the price guides at that time. Dunno why, but people did. People were super upset when they added the 2% vend tax though. I still don't understand how the code on the vend can't get the averages or lowest price correct.

ooh yeah priceguids, that was awesome, and some people REFUSED to use them, fun times ^_^

yeah the tax was all the rage, didn't the mods say they hired an economy student to figure out a money drain, and the tax was one of the "steps" to secure there would not be as much inflation?
rofl
lol, I never used them, since I knew all the prices already. So people who follow the guide price it at a certain price and so I'd buy it and sell it in the vend for more or buy in the vend for less and sell it to people in the exchange.

I have no idea, but it worked pretty well, until all the crazy RIGs recently.
Momoka
No idea, if i knew they would have removed it, i would have engraved plenty jewels and sent them to all my friends emo

Lol indeed XD it feels like after 20, time stopped :p (at least in my mind it stopped lol)

Yeah, it would have been nice to have an engraved item from all the nice peeps ^_^
haha, not sure about time stopping, but i think you start to care alot less about how old people are 3nodding

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
anjelic
lol, they sell them in 1000 packs? I remember before they put them in the store, they were getting really expensive.

Well, i got the bunnies for like 5 bil, so like a quarter of the price of a DT. If only I knew, I would've bought more slippers.

Ah, I've never been lucky with the RIGs....

yeah XD so now most components are really super cheap 8D it's a best time to start on alchemy fufufu heart
I remember selling the caches i got from daily treats for quite a lot too xD

It's really hard to predict item prices now.... it was hard before but now it's worse. We can't really tell what are good investment or not anymore since gaia would rerelease them anytime XP

aww i think i have used all my luck back then XD;;;

Invisible Phantom

Momoka
anjelic
I'm sure a lot of girls would love to look super young compared to their age.

That's true xD and even more true for asian girl rofl

When i look at my mom who is nearly 54....she still looks like 30 to me >.>;;
So this good trait runs in the family like this:
http://i.imgur.com/BkBwv.jpg

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Renaissance
[/img]
Group Hug heart