User Image

Guys, everyone knows that the irradiated wastes of a post apocalyptic desert is a difficult place to survive. You've gotta fight giant lizards for food, defeat roving bands of cannibals, and struggle to find water that isn't actually poisoned by toxicity! I know all this for a fact because I watched Cygnus play a video game once that took place after the apocalypse. But you know what worries me the most? The fashion! Just because you live in a world where the sun can literally vaporize you into nothing at certain hours of the day doesn't mean you have an excuse to not look incredible. And so I've been slaving over this next item for a while now, trying to come up with a design that would meet my exacting standards. And you know what? I exceeded even my own high expectations! Let me show you:

User Image

Wasteland Recon is both fashionable and functional! It'll protect you from the harsh rays of the sun, is just loose enough to hide both weapons and armor, and it looks absolutely incredible to boot. You can find it right here in La Victoire, where it'll be on sale until July 23rd, 9:59 AM PST or until it sells out. Why not visit the shop and see it up close? Hope to see you soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!