Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would love one mrgreen ?

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Awesome art! Maybe you'd like to draw one of my OCs?
Despina
User Image

Lauren
User Image

Valeska

Outfit one
User Image

Outfit two
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outfit three
User Image

Bit

Outfit one
User Image

Outfit two
User Image

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Maybe my avi? She was inspired by Snow White

xTea's King

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

awe I hope you're feeling better skull

User Image

Fuzzy Noob

14,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Timid 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I am looking for someone to draw cute art of my character for profile pictures (with credit of course) and I'd be really glad you could help me out with this. She's an enthusiastic princess kitty who never quite grew up mentally and loves everyone and everything that she can! She is very chubby and loves cookies, fried chicken/shrimp/fish/clams and warm milk. <3 I'd be so happy if you did draw her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divinity in Motion's Honey Bun

Shy Strawberry

Ooo! <333
Yes please! emotion_kirakira

King Hero

ooooomg maybe me? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lol

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello~ User Image

Opening freebies my friend?~ Perhaps I have an OC that you'd be interested in. User Image

HERE ARE THE LINKS~

Guardin

User Image

Bastille

User Image

Dekka

User Image

Let me know if you have any questionsssssssss~ heart User Image heart

Beloved Hunter

Sorry were still having block outs ~ crying

Shiro lin
i would love one mrgreen ?

O..O ops i forgot your glasses ; A; forgive me shiro
User Image

Ishoji

>3 < aw thank you ishoji how are you
Kira_Skullprince

OMG ..... how could u do this T o T
new kira art , /shock/

i love it T A T!!!!!

THANK YOU.......
i didn't expect it,, shiro was just being random ..

and no probs ; u ; ~

he looks emotion_kirakira

girthquake's Honey Bun

Cuddly Bear

15,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Consider me? n//n;
User Image

Beloved Friend

User ImageUser Image

I know these aren't exactly OCs or Avatars but I thought I would try it out ^-^' I'm collecting art for a scavenger hunt picnic date thing with my boyfriend :3
User Image
User Image
examples User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The rest is just suggestions and or details about skin and eyes that aren't visible in the pictures smile ! I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE ARTISTS INTERPRETATION :3!!! The things underlined are the only things that are important, unless you aren't doing color then you don't have to worry ^___^!

Details For him

I would absolutely LOVE it if he could wear a bowtie. A nice red (maybe) shirt and khaki pants. His favorite color is red but if you think a different color would be better GO FOR IT I am a musician not an artist i don't know how to blend colors sweatdrop . Hehe. Also if he could be drawn with the round harry potter glasses in the picture that we are together that would be great biggrin ! However you can use the other glasses as well :3! Even though it is difficult to see, he has bright light green eyes with blue and a bit of brown surprised ! The pictures make him look a lot lighter and he has also tanned quiet a bit since the pictures. (i think this color is goodor close to his it maybe a bit dark i cant tell ._.) He is extremely sarcastic, teases constantly, smart a**, confident has a hard time showing feelings, organized and secretly kind.

Details for me:

User Image

Maybe if I could wear something like this dress (pictured above)? It doesn't have to be soo ornate so no worries! Just that style! The blue that I use in this post and on the dress is my favorite! emotion_kirakira . I also wear sarongs, with black leggings and a black scooped out neck t shirt ALL of the time! For shoes black sandals or barefoot would be great :3. I have dark green eyes with weird orange and yellow flecks (which is also hard to see in the photo X3) OH and we are exactly the same height if you wanted to know hehe. I am a free spirit, silly, cuddly, bubbly, giggly, kind, understanding, emotional, passionate, and fun loving.

Pose
All I know is that I would more than love for it to be adorable :3. Some good ideas would might be my character telling a bad pun and laughing while he rolls eyes with a small smile? him laying on top of me squishing me smiling as i struggle under him? kissing my nose or vice versa? us making faces at each other (which sounds hard to draw probably?)? him snoring and me giggling or playing with his hair? This is totally up to you. It could be just as simple us as holding hands or standing next to each other.

Thank you for considering!

User Image

Friendly Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Flatterer 200
How about my current~?
User Image

Ruthless Lover

Consinder Any of these three please heart

User Image
User Image
User Image

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
(By: Wonpei)

User Image
(By: Meesty Blue)

User Image
(By: Bun Queen)

User Image
(By: Chiiripon)

User Image

Perhaps this little fella?
(He's 8 years old)

If you draw him, can you include chocolate stains on his overalls and some chocolate on his face?

Additional information:

View from the back:
User Image

Without the bear and ice cream:
User Image

Without the bear, ice cream, and overalls:
User Image

Additional references (because I have way too many good references that other people drew!):

User Image
(By: Crackd Glasses)

User Image
(By: I_Nettie_I)

User Image
(By: Twilight120)

User Image
(By: Tiring)

User Image
(By: Azurise)

User Image
(By: Snekss)