Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

They are always making so much noise I can hear it over my music, my tv, my two fans, my washer and dryer, and my vaccum. I have tried headphones and I can still hear them. I have to deal with this for another 2 months... I am losing my mind. :c

Dreamer

Lunatic

15,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
have you ever tried asking them to not be so loud?

Blessed Gaian

Epipanda
have you ever tried asking them to not be so loud?

I told her that my husband works night shift and that it sounds like wrestlers up there all the time and she just blamed it on her husband saying "Oh its probably my husband when he watches his basketball games." Since when are those games going every hour of the day?

Blessed Gaian

Miyumii-Chan
sorry

Thanks, a lot of people seem to not understand how much it sucks. crying

Anxious Fatcat

Loving Wife

be louder than they are
go out so you wont have to deal with it
idk i'm not the best advice-giver imho

Sugar's Stud

Mega Trash

Complain to the landlord.

Blessed Gaian

DarkBladeZX6

If I had somewhere to go and could drive I would never be home. Thankfully I will be getting 40 hours a week at work in a few weeks due to my store closing. So I will be free till we move in October. I am so upset because I thought our lease was up in the beginning of September, but they told us we signed a 13 month lease. I have never heard of that before.... And trust me I try to be loud now, if they are making me mad I slam doors because the ceilings would break if a broom hit it. Everyday they wake my husband and I up and he works 12 hour night shifts while these turds don't work I think.

Blessed Gaian

Nitane Miyamoto
Complain to the landlord.

My husband has, he told them that he works night shifts and he cannot handle having them above us. But all they told us is we can move when our lease is up. gonk

Blessed Gaian

PandaPlushiee
Kill them

I have wished death on them, but I will not kill them myself.

Anxious Fatcat

Annikou
PandaPlushiee
Kill them

Damnn.

Winner

My upstairs neighbours are realllllly noisy. Whenever it gets bad, I bang on the ceiling once or twice and they shut up. xd Perks of apartment living, they have no idea who I am.

Blessed Gaian

PandaPlushiee
Annikou
PandaPlushiee
Kill them

Damnn.

Trust me, its all day everyday. I hear them from 7am to 1am and then randomly through out the night. Some nights around 3am you will hear them running across their apartment.

Blessed Gaian

Goddess Gagged
My upstairs neighbours are realllllly noisy. Whenever it gets bad, I bang on the ceiling once or twice and they shut up. xd Perks of apartment living, they have no idea who I am.

I wish mine did not know who I am, but our dogs have tried playing together before so they know who I am. If they didn't I would do it. For now I will slam doors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff