jewelrycvnt
annotations
jewelrycvnt
Never happens. emo

That stretched labret though... emotion_drool
What that? 9/16'?
Beautiful.
Actually 16mm, 5/8ths.
Oh my, someone who actually knows what's in my lower lip.

Oh yeah I do, and that philtrum as well.
I've been bothering this shop for like 6 months in order to get a desk job for apprenticing rights.
Body, modification is my passion.

Normal Student

But get super depressed when they come on just before you are going to lose internet.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
pauul
Oneitis
pauul
Oneitis
pauul
no one likes to message me first

so im here

and i hate messaging ppl b/c i think they're gonna b like

"wow stop being so annoying wdh"
im also in this situation gonk

im so sorry my friend

emotion_hug
it ok at least my bf messages me first 4laugh

well wow

!!!

luckybutt smile
yes indeed, sometimes i feel like the luckiest person i the world
he's so special and adorable

Fatcat

Oneitis
pauul
Oneitis
pauul
Oneitis
pauul
no one likes to message me first

so im here

and i hate messaging ppl b/c i think they're gonna b like

"wow stop being so annoying wdh"
im also in this situation gonk

im so sorry my friend

emotion_hug
it ok at least my bf messages me first 4laugh

well wow

!!!

luckybutt smile
yes indeed, sometimes i feel like the luckiest person i the world
he's so special and adorable

well my friend

that boi is a lucky boi

keeper wink

Shirtless Giver

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
annotations
jewelrycvnt
annotations
jewelrycvnt
Never happens. emo

What that? 9/16'?
Beautiful.
Actually 16mm, 5/8ths.

I've been bothering this shop for like 6 months in order to get a desk job for apprenticing rights.
My philtrum is 6mm, so are my nostrils.
What shop are you working at & in what state/country?
Adorning the body is my profession.

Loiterer

jewelrycvnt
annotations
jewelrycvnt
annotations
jewelrycvnt
Never happens. emo

What that? 9/16'?
Beautiful.
Actually 16mm, 5/8ths.

My philtrum is 6mm, so are my nostrils.
What shop are you working at & in what state/country?
Adorning the body is my profession.

I'm not working at the shop, I've been trying to get an apprenticeship there forever ha.
But it's called Addictions in ND.
Super jealous by the way, I would kill for a job in the industry.
Did you follow Shannon Larratt on fb?
Dude was my hero.
no one messages me on skype lol -- i don't use it 8D

Shirtless Giver

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
annotations

I'm not working at the shop, I've been trying to get an apprenticeship there forever ha.

Dude was my hero.I actually knew Shannon, still miss him.
BME has never been the same either. This industry is over populated.
Even at APP this year. There are so many piercers it's getting ridiculous.
Which is why I'm moving towards doing heavier modifications/dotwork.

Guessing I read it wrong, since I was using mobile.
Hmm, not sure I know of that shop. Is the piercer(s) App certified?
If you know what that is? lol

Loiterer

jewelrycvnt
annotations

Dude was my hero.
I actually knew Shannon, still miss him.
BME has never been the same either. This industry is over populated.
Even at APP this year. There are so many piercers it's getting ridiculous.
Which is why I'm moving towards doing heavier modifications/dotwork.

Guessing I read it wrong, since I was using mobile.
Hmm, not sure I know of that shop. Is the piercer(s) App certified?
If you know what that is? lol

We talked throughout his posts on FB discussing things that were his topic and what not. I miss that guy. But I would rather him be gone than keep going through what he was living with. HIs Zentastic blog is still up though, so thats nice. But yeah, the industry has blown up so hard these last couple years, it is literally the new "thing" to be apart of I guess. I would really rather it not be this huge thing personally, bunch of hacks that don't know s**t. But yes, they are APP certified.
There is also this other shop in Minneapolis that I really want to visit/work through called Wingnut. They are some sweet dudes. Do you know who Adam Richins is by chance?

Shirtless Giver

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
annotations

We talked throughout his posts on FB discussing things that were his topic and what not. I miss that guy. But I would rather him be gone than keep going through what he was living with. HIs Zentastic blog is still up though, so thats nice. But yeah, the industry has blown up so hard these last couple years, it is literally the new "thing" to be apart of I guess. I would really rather it not be this huge thing personally, bunch of hacks that don't know s**t. But yes, they are APP certified.
There is also this other shop in Minneapolis that I really want to visit/work through called Wingnut. They are some sweet dudes. Do you know who Adam Richins is by chance?
Yeeeaaa I know Adam, he's friends with a lot of mine like Mateo, and dating the darling Shelby.
We honestly don't speak because of my ex, who is also in the industry...

Loiterer

jewelrycvnt
annotations

Yeeeaaa I know Adam, he's friends with a lot of mine like Mateo, and dating the darling Shelby.

Awwhhhh cool s**t, small world ha. Mateo, beautiful guy right there. I've been in love with Adam's beard for quite some time now, the girth of that facial hair. eek But yeah, how long have you been in the industry then? Quite some time?

Shirtless Giver

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
annotations
jewelrycvnt
annotations

Awwhhhh cool s**t, small world ha. Mateo, beautiful guy right there. I've been in love with Adam's beard for quite some time now, the girth of that facial hair. eek But yeah, how long have you been in the industry then? Quite some time?
I grew up in the industry. My aunt is Penelope, she owns HavenBodyArts, in MA. I started working in a shop at 16,
got fully certified as soon as I turned 18. I'll be 22 sunday. Mateo is handsome, I guess.
His facial set up is too similar to my ex. So I try to stay away from guys who rock the Lowbrets. lol

The beard is amazing. I know a couple guys who have amazing beards actually.
It's nice when that time of year comes around and everyone decided to grow them
out. emotion_drool

Loiterer

jewelrycvnt
annotations
jewelrycvnt
annotations

I grew up in the industry. My aunt is Penelope, she owns HavenBodyArts, in MA. I started working in a shop at 16,
got fully certified as soon as I turned 18. I'll be 22 sunday. Mateo is handsome, I guess.
His facial set up is too similar to my ex. So I try to stay away from guys who rock the Lowbrets. lol

The beard is amazing. I know a couple guys who have amazing beards actually.
It's nice when that time of year comes around and everyone decided to grow them
out. emotion_drool

Ha, that is funny(the Mateo look alike thing)
That's a dope upbringing right there, I wish I had family in the industry.
I'll be 22 in August, hopefully I get some nice things haha.
I've been trying to convince my mother to go in on a scalpelling for my ears for quite some time, maybe she will cave for my birthday ha.
As for beard season, ******** yes. Best time of the year right there.
You follow Farrah at all? (Pauly)

Shirtless Giver

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
annotations

Ha, that is funny(the Mateo look alike thing)
That's a dope upbringing right there, I wish I had family in the industry.
I'll be 22 in August, hopefully I get some nice things haha.
I've been trying to convince my mother to go in on a scalpelling for my ears for quite some time, maybe she will cave for my birthday ha.
As for beard season, ******** yes. Best time of the year right there.
You follow Farrah at all? (Pauly)
I love Farrah! She also made my mala and loves everyone.
She tots tried getting my ex to love her more last March when we were in Santa Cruz.
Meh my ex is Matthew blake if you follow that a** hole. lol

I know 90% of the people in the industry js. Who would you have work on your lobes?
I would say if your going to scalpel make sure it's to your already final size. It becomes a
b***h to properly stretch after. I'm sure you already know.

Do you have tumblr or IG?

Desirable Girl

7,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I feel this so hard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash