Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supreme Noob

Astounding Galaxy

SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
i have an iPhone 5 and I'm so over it the battery life is god awful and so is everything else on it I'm only sticking w/ apple phones because they're familiar and have lots of apps and FaceTime and those other dumb features but i dont rly like it sad does the job tho i guess
MY BATTERY IS hadkglslfguwrhpiruwghprenivtbnbi I'm so done with apple and my macbook has weird sporadic battery too I'm just gonna use all my stuff until they die and then replace them with some other brand but I want my 5 to last me until like the Galaxy s7 then I'll switch because those have amazing battery life
yeah sad iPhones have issues but I'm the type of person where i like to get accessories for it and since iPhones are popular, EVERYTHING is made for it. so many cases, docking stations, whatever. u can even find knockoff charger cables in random stores so i like the convenience.
i think the galaxy phones are really nice but for some reason i can't imagine owning one Dx idk its weird
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
i have an iPhone 5 and I'm so over it the battery life is god awful and so is everything else on it I'm only sticking w/ apple phones because they're familiar and have lots of apps and FaceTime and those other dumb features but i dont rly like it sad does the job tho i guess
MY BATTERY IS hadkglslfguwrhpiruwghprenivtbnbi I'm so done with apple and my macbook has weird sporadic battery too I'm just gonna use all my stuff until they die and then replace them with some other brand but I want my 5 to last me until like the Galaxy s7 then I'll switch because those have amazing battery life
yeah sad iPhones have issues but I'm the type of person where i like to get accessories for it and since iPhones are popular, EVERYTHING is made for it. so many cases, docking stations, whatever. u can even find knockoff charger cables in random stores so i like the convenience.
i think the galaxy phones are really nice but for some reason i can't imagine owning one Dx idk its weird
tbh galaxy phones are the android equivalent to iphones, s**t for them is sold EVERYWHERE especially like trollies at the mall it never hurts to try something new smile
xl3ullShiet
note 3
burning_eyes how do you hold that thing

Astounding Galaxy

SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
tbh galaxy phones are the android equivalent to iphones, s**t for them is sold EVERYWHERE especially like trollies at the mall it never hurts to try something new smile
not as prevalent as iPhone things tho gonk i went for a trip in the mountains and i went to this tourist gift shop and they sold iPhone charger cables and the car plug in things to charge it. i also enjoy the fact that their chargers are universal. are they like that for android too?

Demonic Hellraiser

Samsung Galaxy Express.
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
not as prevalent as iPhone things tho gonk i went for a trip in the mountains and i went to this tourist gift shop and they sold iPhone charger cables and the car plug in things to charge it. i also enjoy the fact that their chargers are universal. are they like that for android too?
EVERY android uses the same charger, infact they use the same chargers as old dumbphones! so you probably have chargers with you right now

Supreme Noob

SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
xl3ullShiet
note 3
burning_eyes how do you hold that thing

with my hands c;c;c;
but it doesn't fit in my pocket sometimes tho that's ab it- u:

Blessed Gaian

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5. emotion_bigheart

Astounding Galaxy

SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
EVERY android uses the same charger, infact they use the same chargers as old dumbphones! so you probably have chargers with you right now
oh nice exclaim well thats good to know. could be my next phone then who knows
Annikou
    I have a Samsung Galaxy s5. emotion_bigheart
I wanted one of those... how is it?

Mega Cutie-Pie

SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
CayBoo
iphone 5c
iphone 5cheap talk2hand

Psshhh I haven't had any problems with it. And the battery life is fantastic.
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
storm their shores
oh nice exclaim well thats good to know. could be my next phone then who knows
its always a nice feeling to break out of your shell and try something new... who knows? wink
CayBoo
SuperAwesomeRabbitDude
CayBoo
iphone 5c
iphone 5cheap talk2hand

Psshhh I haven't had any problems with it. And the battery life is fantastic.
complete opposite of mine :/

Friendly Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100

iPhone 5

but I have a samsung laptop.
I support rivalry obviously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items